Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

One of the things I love most about it is the variety of every day… from how to do my hair, makeup “looks”, clothing, accessories… it’s just so much more fun to get ready for an outing.  In guy mode, I literally throw on whatever and head out the door.  Socially, it doesn’t really matter as much what we have on, or how my hair looks, or what shoes I’m wearing.  I go about my day as a guy, blend in, and all is good.  The only thought is for me to be friendly and kind to folks.  As a “woman” however, there is so much more to it.  It’s so much more of an active “personal” role.  A bunch of tiny little decisions, thoughts and processes.  The presentation takes more thought, but it’s all good.  I can’t think of any other activity which has made such a heavy impact on learning and practicing self=awareness.

Anyhow, here’s my latest thing… cute little hair scrunchies.  It’s all in the details!

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Carmen ,

Wow Girl , you look incredibile !

Only a year crossdressing ?

What a beautiful Lady !!

Love Sylvia

Anonymous

Crossdressing Birthday 🎂 !

You look lovely Carmen, love the scrunchies. Here’s to many more years 🎉🍸

— Abbie 🥰

Anonymous
      Lady

Congrats Carmen!!  You look fantastic and I couldn’t agree with you more! I’m coming up on a year as well and it’s just so much fun!

*kisses* tara 🙂

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I wish I had your skin! Oh the joys of youth. Gorgeous and happy birthday.

Anonymous

Wow! Pretty lady!

Connie

xxx

Wow!  Spectacular!  You are simply gorgeous.  Congratulations.

Cheers,

Catherine

Krissy
        Lady

Out of the 50 odd years I’ve been on this planet 45 years I’ve spent crossdressing but I’d say the last 5years I’ve just been another female as dressing as we do has become just a everyday thing and long may that be the way as my only regret is I’d didn’t dress 24/7 when I was younger as I could of completed the journey and had many happy years under me but hey the future is bright and every day I’m becoming more and more the women I’ve always felt inside me and its all down hill from now on xxx

Anonymous
      Lady

Such a natural beautiful girl! Love that pink scrunchie. Is that a pink ribbon down the side? So nice and feminine. I’ve grown a ponytail and recently discovered scrunchies and love to match them with my top. Thanks for the pic.

Anonymous
      Lady

Carmen I love how you describe the intricacies and details of dressing and presentation. I personally find those fine points and minutiae some of the most intriguing and feminine aspects of cross dressing. Thank you for putting some of my thoughts to such eloquent words.
      🍷C

Gorgeous pic, darling! I love the look you’ve achieved there. I totally agree with you on how much more there is to going out as Bridgette than as Wil. I mean, I’m a bit fussy even in drab, but it’s nothing to how hard I work to achieve an overall look at Bridgette. And if I could get a look as good a that, I’d say I was getting somewhere.

Bridgette

I totally agree. Dressing up makes even the most mundane tasks into an adventure. As a guy, I don’t spend much time at all picking my clothes. It’s usually, “doesn’t stink, didn’t wear it yesterday,” kind of thing. With my feminine wardrobe, I sometimes think about what I’m going to wear the next time out for several days.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Carmen,

You’re gorgeous! Congratulations on one year!

Oh, to have such beautiful long hair…

Hugs,

Lara

I totally agree with you. And you are beautiful. Congrats.

Anonymous

Wow!  Talk about passing. You are one beautiful woman.

Congratulations on your anniversary.

Much love,

Raquel

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Carmen you’re gorgeous. I love your eyes, so feminine.

You are right about the contrast in dressing. There is so much more to dressing as a female and it is so much fun and rewarding.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?