Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I fell in love with some sweaters at one of my favorite lady’s wear stores here in Victoria, the store is called ‘Cleo’, and in my humble opinion, they have wonderful fashions! Their women’s size XL always fits and often size L will also fit depending on the design. So I bought four very nice sweaters and I’ve patiently been waiting until I could wear them. My favorite one is a boat neck pointelle knit in dark teal, a color that just sets off my eyes. I posted a shot of me wearing it, check it out and let me know what you think.
      Like I say to everyone now, “It’s so much more fun being a girl!”

Hugs, and a few kisses as well,

Ms. Lauren M

Thea
      Lady

I couldn’t agree more! All my favourite outfits include soft knit tops, and to be honest the summer went on too long! I’m makeing detachable collars to wear in the necks of some of mine so I can still really feel the material! Love your photos!

Hugs Gabby

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Same here Lauren!  Though I hate cold weather, I just love the cooler weather when I can wear my sweaters again.  Boat neck or cowl neck, they are so comfy and so…. snuggly!  Ivory, grey, or green seem to be my colours of choice.

Stevie

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?