• This topic has 14 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

hi everyone

I’m excited to find like minded people to chat with and learn about and from.

i just got up the courage to start dressing. Dressing in woman’s cloths has a calming effect on me .  For years I wanted to but was afraid, I still am , but the urge to dress is too strong to deny. I’m not sure what this means for me but if it’s who I am the so be it.

i look forward to a happy and healthy journey with all of you and wish you all the best.

hugs

stefanny0111

I understand how you feel. I too have only recently begun openly exploring my femininity. CDH and all girls here have been a great help on my journey. I wish the luck.

MacKenzie

Catherine
      Lady

Hi Stefanny welcome with us
      Catherine

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Welcome! I hope you learn from everyone here, because  there is a wealth of knowledge and experience on this site. Most of all, have fun with it!</p>

Hi Stephanie and welcome!  This is an awesome sorority of gals who all share very similar thoughts to yours, you certainly have come to the right place for support and encouragement through your journey.  This site is a wonderful resource to meet, chat with, and learn from the experiences of others.

Kick your heels off, find a comfy spot on the couch, dive in and have fun!  Glad you’re here!

<3  Lauren

Thank You girls for the support and encouragement

Hugs

stef

Hi Stephanie7,
      I sincerely hope that you get as much enjoyment and emotional fulfillment out of this site as I do. This site has helped me tremendously.

Welcome to CDH!

Steph.

Happy 4th to all

Stef

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Stephenie! WE are delighted that you have joined us as you decided to acknowledge your need to express your feminine side! I am a long time CD who has recently discovered that I may have TG feelings a swell. So I too am on a journey of exploration!  I look forward to getting to know you better and hope you will join us in the public chat room!(I am there evenings-US east coast time EDT).  Welcome!

Thank You Cynthia

i will try to join you in chat but I’m not a great conversationalist but I do enjoy listening ( reading ) what others are saying. I will chirp in when I can lol

stef

April (Pacific Princess)
      Ambassador - Editor

Hi Stephanie! Great to have you here at CDH!

April

Thanks April

Its so amazing how much courage you all have

Rock on Gurls

Stef

HiEveryone, I joined this group yesterday and I look forward to chatting with others who are likeminded.

Anonymous

Welcome to the best place to be for friendship and encouragement to find your other side

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?