Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Brandie
      Lady

When I was 15 I was riding home from school and my mother asked did I have any Halloween plans. I told her no. I never really thought about it I thought I was getting too old for it anyways. She said no you will never be to old to dress up and have fun you have a costume in mind? I said no I not even thought about halloween or costumes. Then she said something that will change my life. Do you remember my Elvira costume? The tight fitting witch costume with a split up to the hip stiletto heels and fishnet stockings hell yea I remember it. I said yea I remember it a little. MOM said Well you can wear it for halloween if you want and come out with. My heart skipped a beat did she know I was sneaking into her closet when I was home sick or when I was home alone. I played it cool I told her I dunn mom about dressing like a girl that sounds gay. She said no its Halloween no one will care besides you will look cute and no one will know its you. I said ok I will try it on and see she told me ok I will dig it out when we get home. That was the last I heard about it for a few days I thought she forgot about it. One day I came home and laying on the bed was the costume mom said she gave me black tights so I dont have to shave and ankle boots because they will be easier to walk in than heels. I then tried it on and it fit like a glove Mom said I looked cute but we need to get a fake nose and witch make up. Then I was told dont change yet you need to practice walking in those boots. I wore that outfit for a few hours loving all the new sensations I was having. The next day I was at Big lots and found a witch mask with wig and face mask attached. Now I have my costume complete for halloween, when the night rolled around mom gave me a leotard. She said put this on over your tights it’s going to be cold and it will keep you warm and hide your manhood. When I stepped outside I was amazed how I had thin clothes on but still warm. My family met up with my aunt and her inlaws and we all went trick or treating and everyone thought I was a teenage girl. Even when I shoed my face as a boy they loved it more. At the end of the night I did not want to change because I knew it would be a year before I got to crossdress again and I was going to I was hooked right then and there,

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by Brandie.
      Emily
      Lady

Great story! Thanks for sharing it. It seems you have a very astute, understanding Mom. Waiting a year between CD sessions would be unbearable. I go crazy when I can’t dress over a weekend. Lol.

Emily

Abby M
      Lady

I think that was a very clever way your mom could broach the subject and show that she was accepting of you. She rocks!!!

Linda Lee
      Lady

What a great mom it was nice for her to open the door for you I bet you didn’t  have to wait a year to dress in front of her again

How sweet of your mom to open the door and let you experience something that would be with you the rest of your life.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?