• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Rose.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Rose
      Lady

I ended up home with a sick day today – I have a stye for the 2nd or 3rd time within the past year. The doctor sent me to an ophthalmologist, and yadda yadda. By the time I was done with doctors, it was too late to go into work. So I did the work from home thing. My wife was OK with me dressing – and even loaned me a pretty pearl necklace.

A wig is my next major purchase. Pretty sure I know the one I want. Just mulling it over to be sure. In the meantime, here’s me.

[attachment file=31136]
      [attachment file=31136]

Rose
      Lady

Oi! Why did it post the thread twice? Ugh. I’m such a newb sometimes…  🙂 Mods/admins, please feel free to delete one of them.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Love the dress hun!

So brave of you to post the picture without a wig…..showing you to be a true crossdresser.
      The dress is a winner…..and you have a terrific figure….stay safe and free.
      Vera Jane

Rose
      Lady

Thanks, Vera. The lack of a wig in the picture is less to be about courage, honestly, and everything to do with not actually having a wig when the picture was taken. 🙂

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Photos’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?