Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello ladies!

I must say, you are all incredibly inspirational and make me feel comfortable in my skin. Ive been crossdressing for as long as i can remember and I have always repressed it and denied myself the simple joy of being feminine. I have lived as the straight closeted man for too long and I am excited to embrace my journey as Candice! I am excited to start dressing more and exploring!

I can’t wait to interact more with all of you 🙂

Welcome Candice, wonderful to have you join us. Look around the site, join in discussions in the forums and just have fun. If you have any questions, just ask and one or many girls will answer.

Beth

Hi Candice nice to meet you and happy you found us girls here .. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself.. So much to see and do here as reading the forums and posts about the lives of many girls here as they travel down there girly road so when you are comfortable with us please join in with some comments.. Then give us a story or two about the lifes journey of Candice as this is how we get to know you better the same from your profile page if you please go back and fill in some more as said this is how we get to know you better thanks.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with .. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hi Candice welcome to CDH, I hope you will love your time here, everyone is caring and supportive.

Hugs

Diana

Anonymous

🦋Welcome to CDH Candice!!!🌸🌻💐🧚🏼

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Candice! Welcome to CDH! I believe that you will not find a more supportive group to help you along this journey! Hugs!

Billie Jean
      Duchess

Welcome Candice. You’re in the right place. CDH is a wonderful place to begin. I’ve been here for a year or so and these gurls have helped me grow tremendously. Looking at your bio you have much in common with us, so sit back and enjoy the ride!

Eona Oh
      Lady

Welcome Candice and enjoy the journey! ❤️

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Candice  welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Hi Candice.  You will not be alone in your new travels while you reside at this wonderful Heavenly address of friendly and supportive persons.

Hi Candice,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Hi Candice,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Candice!

Thank you Laura! It felt right immediately

Anonymous

Baby that is so true. Candice darling, feel free to wade into the pool from the shallow end. The water’s warm & VERY accommodating, and those of us wearing string bikinis – or wishing we were – are dying to chat you up & hear your story.

We’re here for you honey! 💋💋

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?