Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Just a little background, I live in small town Iowa (population 1300) my daughter lives in a nearby town (pop 3300). My 15 year old granddaughter is having some trouble at home so spends a lot of nights at our house.
      For the last month or two I am dressed almost all the time in my own home. My granddaughter seems to have gotten used to me in colorful leggings, nice nice top, and bra with forms. Even in the mornings when her boyfriend stops at the house before they walk to school together, he does not care either. Sometimes granddaughter had asked my to drive her to school or drop her off at her mother’s apartment or to pick up something at the apartment. All this time I do not change into drab, I am getting more comfortable out in fem!!
      Yesterday evening my granddaughter had me take her to the apartment to pick up some clothes then asked to stop at McDonald’s on the way home. We were on the way inside to find out inside dining was closed (staffing problems), so we drove around to the drive though and were helped at the window by a senior friend of my granddaughter. All this time I was dressed!!! My granddaughter seems to be getting more comfortable with my choice of dress.
      Just wanted all of you out there know go out there, be yourself, a lot of people don’t care.

. Cassie

Great that things are going so well, Cassie. Educating the younger generation should mean that those who come after us will get a much easier ride than we do.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Her grand daddy is more interesting than the other kids!

Cassie, that’s amazing! So glad you’ve been accepted so thoroughly. Hugs from Minnesota!

Xoxo,

Dani

Jasmine
      Lady

That is so awesome I would have loved to have an influence like you when I was first figuring out this whole journey it would have made it so much easier keep up the good work

Cassie Jayson
        Duchess

Thanks Jasmine. Nearly all the inspiration I got was right here at CDH. Reading the great stories from everyone here finally got so jelious that had to put myself out there, so I did. Hope you and many more here can find the inspiration here also.

. Cassie

I’ve always found that attitude is where it’s at!

Polly 💕

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?