Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Following in from my skirt obsession post (it’s now over 70 by the way. Two new and the others found), I thought I let you know that I have just counted counted my dresses..

It was 45. two are going to charity, one is now hanging in my wife’s “posh dress” wardrobe. It’s a long sparkly party/evening dress. It has never looked good on me, but my wife tried it on and she looked amazing in it.

I really love it my I can donate clothes to my wife, and I really love seeing her wearing clothes that used to be mine. Likewise, some of my favourite clothes are those that my wife has donated to me.

I have no intention to count my jumpers, tops and blouses, but there are quite a few.

Cerys.

I have never counted mine, but I know that I have 12 Kallaxes and a wardrobe stuffed with items…

What I am most interested in is that your wife wears some of your items – that really resonates with me, for some reason – I would absolutely love to see my wife in my (female) clothing!!!

That came as a real surprise  – thank you for that!! (>heart eyed emojis<)

Love Laura

She doesn’t wear my stuff that often, but when she does it is so very special.

A few months ago we are gong out with friends that know about Cerys. My wife was planning on wearing something. And when she put it on she noticed that it was marked. She wasn’t happy. I suggested that she borrow converging that I had that was similar. It was a tunic top. She tried it on and liked it, so she wore it out. When we meet our friends, one of them asked where my wife got her tunic from. It was so great when she said that she had got it from me!

Cerys

I thought I would recount too, just to be doubly sure y’know.  Sadly, I still have 6 skirts, 3 of my own and 3 of my late wifes.  LOL (dare not use emojis)

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Not so much of a Count as a Countess Cerys……….

I haven’t counted my skirts and dresses for some time, but the count would quite sizable. My wife is much smaller then I but it would nice if she could wear some of my things. When we were first married I had A  Pendelton skirt suit that fit me when I was much younger and smaller and it fit her and she liked wearing it just because I had worn it.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?