Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Well lovelies…

Its the weekend…a time to put your feet up after a hard week??…a time for treats….so what about pie???

Do you like pie? Do you make pie?..

I bet your grandmother made it…mine did, and i bet it tasted the best??

My gran made a lemon meringue pie to die for…eating only one slice was the ultimate test of willpower!!!…and her treacle pudding….. omg

Well I’m quite fond of Cherry pie….i had a slice today, just warmed with chocolate ice cream….as i sit here typing this, i can hear it in the kitchen, pleading for my company…haha…

So do you ladies like pies or hate pies or have a favourite pie????……or maybe you are dieting….so you sneak some when nobody’s about……. naughty.

Go on….do tell!!!!!

I. Love. Pie.

Cheesecake has to be a favorite, but fruit pies are great too. I make a good apple-raspberry pie, but I make a few good cheesecakes too. Dang, now I want pie, but I’ve been cleaning and painting all day and I’m tuck-ered out!

Bridgette

Anonymous

Bridgette….

i was wondering what to have as a treat, thought of pie…and thats it….i couldn’t get it out of my head….. dangerous xx

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Grace, notwithstanding the extraordinary efforts I put in attempting to live life with fewer calories and greater exercise, I cannot resist pie, any pie.  I adore lemon merengue pie, can orgasm over pecan pie, drooling over apple pie a la mode, better stop now.  And yes I bake.  My next pie will be a key lime pie, I have the ingredients ready to go.  My SO is not helpful in that she will usually only eat a tiny slice and that leaves the rest for me.  Although when it comes to pumpkin pie, she will eat more than half of it quite easily.  Oops, phone call for me, gotta run.  Hugs, Krista.

Are you thinking of opening a tuck shop?

The problem with eating too much of that kind of food is the result:

Pie = arse squared…

I’ll be in the naughty corner, putting my thumb into a plum pie (not a Plumb pie, let me be very clear on that one…).

Love Laura

Anonymous

Laura…a little of what you fancy….

I bet you like some sort of pie…

and on behalf of everyone, thanks for making it clear about the plumb thumb….phew!!!…..

breathe easy Sammy!!!!

Anonymous

Can you make a haggis pie? Or would it be a haggis wellington? 

Anonymous

Haggis pie and custard…sounds offal

Anonymous

Sounds like something to put in an old wellington.

Anonymous

Meat and teddies, with real diced chunky vegetables, with  golden pastry,  home made pies. Delicious. Just like me gran made Grace.

Anonymous

[postquote quote=454921]
      It is offal, and what a waste of custard. Swiss roll and custard now we are talking.

Anonymous

Amanda…

you so make me smile…

have one back…how do you make a swiss roll??…push him down a hill…i know…its offal….

Please dont get Laura started on Christmas cracker jokes….omg

Anonymous

Cherry Pie is to die for our local farmshop sells one that is almost 2 inches deep, yummy with cold custard.

Anonymous

Sarah…

i keep cans of ambosia custard in my fridge….

Lid off, you can pour it on……anything…..ooops,

MATRON DAWN!!!!

Anonymous

I really love a genuine melton mowbray pork pie from their own shop Fabulous.

Anonymous

Pork pie…oh yes…( hold the custard)….

cut lengthways….fillled with colemans mustard….gotta go…fridge calling!!!

Anonymous

A tip for anyone let the pork pie stand for an hour at room temperature, they become very succulent.

Anonymous

darling i so agree…same with cheese…people take stuff out of the fridge and eat it….and the taste isnt there….( except custard…haha)

certain things need to breathe…

but not wine, takes too long, if wine was meant to breathe, why seal the lid…haha xx….

Anonymous

I can tell your a custard & mustard girl, you need some wine to get it down. Don’t fall asleep after the wine.

Anonymous

Gosh… it’s a night for T-Shirts..

” Custard and Mustard Girl”….oh i so want one…sarah, you’re special xx

Pecan pie is always my go too.

Anonymous

Honest truth Tonya

…i worked with a chap who thought Pecans were an Indian tribe…. xx

Oh wow… lol never heard anyone think that before.

Cherry pie with custard…O M G…1000x yes! Hehe.

To be fair, I like most pies both sweet and savoury and would be more than happy with steak and kidney pie for mains with that cherry pie for dessert.

One of my weaknesses, along with biscuits.

Hmm, what time to deliveroo stop for the night?  *giggles*

Love Rachel

Anonymous

Rachel….

funny you should mention steak and kidney pies…they are really hard to get….my Tesco’s dont sell them..

Love your giggles…..please never change xx

HI Grace,

Oh my your cruel on a girls diet. LOL

I love pie way more than Cake.

Love chocolate and apple crumb with ice cream.Yummy

I quit sweets and sugar on my diet a couple years ago except natural sugars like fruits.

However my wife found me a no sugar added Cherry pie at Walmart that is delicious.

That was my birthday treat.LOL

now Ill be dreaming of pies.LOL

Hugs Patty

Omg honey, this thread is making my mouth water. I have a rhubarb pie in the kitchen, it’s definitely going to work with me tomorrow. chicken salad for lunch then rhubarb pie, with a little custard.

Anonymous

Hi Grace

Well today I baked a chocolate orange tart.

will a tart count as a pie?

Just don’t call me a tart!

Anonymous

Emily that sounds delicious. 

Anonymous

Amanda

It was Yummy

x

Anonymous

Emily…as if i would!!…

It sounds scrummy.    x

Anonymous

I’m more of a cake girl,‘but mom made a great strawberry pie, cherry pie, chocolate pie…

💖

Hi Grace,

Enjoy that next slice of Cherry pie That is calling your name.

Alice

Anonymous

Alice.

Sshhhh….i know we are in lockdown so dont tell anyone, but me and cherry are meeting for lunch!!

Hi Grace, we buy Py’s , we make Py’s and we eat Py’s.                                                                                          Peach Py , pheasant Py , plum Py, partridge Py, steak & kidney Py, bramble Py, fish Py, apple Py, chicken Py, rhubarb Py, pigeon Py, sausage& bean Py, mince Py. gooseberry Py.                Py just loves ! pies.    Pyxx.      Ps ! is tucking into  a pie a ( fetish i know nothing about?).

Anonymous

Hey Py

I think you have the pie coved

Emily x

Anonymous

Sounds like you have a……dumper full!!!..i never knew i was conversing with the upper crust…haha…. careful you dont get py eyed……

Imagine mrs Py…..hoots hon, what de ye wann in yer py tidday???……

Grace xx

Anonymous

Wait a minute Grace, is PY using our dumper to go shopping during day? 

Another vote for pecan pie! My mom’s was legendary!

Anonymous

Grace Honey,

I love pies. Lemon Meringue, Cherry, Pumpkin, Mince and of course Apple.

Kathleen

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

~drool~  ~drool~

Mmmm.   Scotch pies with mushy peas.

Strawberry rhubarb pie for dessert.  The entire pie, with a quart of French vanilla ice cream…..

Better make that two, I’m hungry.  😅

Hi Grace as being a type 2 Diabetic i dont do the sweet thing anymore but the wife makes a fantastic Rhubarb  that she has figuires out how to not use sugar in it a little tart bit wonderful ..Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Stephanie….a wonderful little tart!!!…

far too much information….

I remember picking rhubarb from grandads garden….eating it raw….oh those stomache aches…haha…

Ohh, Grace… I knew it was your topic! How could it not be?

So… flakey pastry, chorizo and peppered steak pie with added chillies and Harrisa! Topped with… you guess it… more flakey pastry!

Ohhhhhh….. HOT! Peppered Polly

Oh, made by your truly… called the Cat’s arse Pie!

Anonymous

Polly!!….

I had to Google Harrisa…but i know now…..

the cats arse sounds wonderful….

( Crikey, did i say that out loud???)

People do say that when its cooking, you can smell the cats arse from down the road!!!!……(what have you started?????)

Grace x

Grace Sweety… the Cat’s arse relates to the pokered up lips of the people brave enough to taste it!

😽💀☠️🤡💩

My grandmother’s apple pie warm from the oven is a fond memory of my childhood but my diagnosis of Celiac (gluten allergy) put an end to pies, cakes, cookies, bread, crispy rolls, pizza, spaghetti, etc, etc.

Then at age 16 my daughter was diagnosed as being Celiac although she had tested negative twice before when she was younger. She made me a gluten free Pineapple Upside Down cake for my birthday that year. Then she set about a quest to make GF pumpkin pies for Thanksgiving with the crust exactly like she remembered from before. Each year she persevered and tried something different and eventually she mastered the perfect GF pumpkin pie.

The year after we arrived in South Africa we invited  friends and family to celebrate Thanksgiving with us. There were more than 20 people and when she offered her pumpkin pie for desert the initial response was a tepid “I will try a small slice” that quickly become “wow, can I have another full slice, please”.

Warm hugs

Rowena 👩🏻‍🦳

Anonymous

Why is it so difficult to get a decent steak and kidney pie???….most places sell everything but!!!!

Anonymous

Fantastic!!!…..

” glass eyes”..😂😂😂😂

….does ” rupert en croute” count??

Anonymous

Ha ha funny, Paddington pie love it. Stephanie, I wrote about Auntie’s homemade cooking, and how I thought my lost teddy was in the pasty, because she said it was real meat and teddies in it. How cruel you are to remind me. “Vegan” Vegetarian now then sweetie,you need some  real food sweetie before you become one of the   permanent patties. 

Anonymous

yes, i fondly remember that boiled babies post…..but

“with steam coming out of the hole I have just extracted my thumb from”…….yikes!!……

LAURA!!!!!!!!

Stephanie… Thanks for that! I’ve tasted a citrus salad that gave me the idea… after watching everyone pucker up the same way!

Poor puckered Polly

Anonymous

More of  an arse like a goldfish’s mouth surly Stephanie? 

I knew this would happen as soon as the discussion got onto Plumb pie.

Hot and steaming – and then someone has to put their thumb right in there.

Now someone is bound to say “What a good boy am I” – but who, on this site?

Not me – I am definitely not a good boy, and I don’t know Jack.

But at least I know how to work out the circumference.

Love Laura

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?