Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So earlier I was a little sad that I was told Bridgette wasn’t allowed to make an appearance of any sort today, but my wife might’ve been having a go at me as Bridgette got the jackpot with Christmas from my wife. We do our gift exchange on Christmas Eve. Bridgette got shapewear in the form of hips and butt with some slimming in the middle, an engagement ring set i can wear when we eventually get the chance to go out, so I can still wear rings, but not my man’s wedding ring, a new night gown, and not quite here yet due to delays in shipping the sexy new pairs of panties from Torrid! Bridgette is a happy girl! I can’t wait to see how i look with hips!

Bridgette vS

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Congratulations Bridgette! Sound like a lovely group of presents!

Have fun.

Amy

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Congrats sweetie,  nothing gets better when its a gift from our significant other. I’m waiting for tomorrow and hopefully I’ll be looking forward to getting something pretty. Merry Christmas 🎄..

Stephanie 🌹

Thats wonderful Bridgette, It means so much when our SO’s show there support by participating, and that certainly is.
      Hugs, Regi

Anonymous

Bridgette

I would imagine you know your wife accepts you when she buys you….shapewear!!!..magical, or as we say in England..” Hip, hip hooray”

Love, grace xx

I suspect that your wife may be just as enthusiastic  Bridgette. Merry Christmas Pyxx.

Anonymous

I got 2 new dresses and 2 pairs of panties from my loving supportive wife today.  I am so lucky to have her.

Stephenie

You are soooooo correct in that you are lucky to have her.  Hug her everyday.

Wonderful Bridgett!  Hope you were as kind to your special wife.

Merry Christmas,

Alice

I was indeed. She got several new pairs of panties from torrid, very nice, a formal dress from David’s Bridal for when you’d stupid covid ends and we can go to the opera again, or see a show, and some nice jewelry for such occasions. Some sweaters, a sweater dress, and a nice spring dress for maybe Easter service if we’re allowed back in church by then. Last year it was rickety to a bunch of operas and shows that all got canned. This year it was all about clothes and accessories. She also got an MK pair of sandals and an MK dearly love my wife, and couldn’t live without her.

Bridgette vS

I  got new leggins hose heels

[postquote quote=423133]
      Hi Bridgette,

Wonderful!  I love Torrid.  Lovely contemporary clothes and very comfortable in plus sizes.  Enjoy your holidays.  Let’s hope the theater and opera season for 2021 will open on time.

Alice

Anonymous

Torrid for sure is the best. One day made me a lifetime Torrid shopper

[postquote quote=429406]
      Hi Annaleigh,

Be sure to sign up for Torrid rewards.  And after shopping in the store complete the survey.  You’ll get a code for an extra discount off your next purchase.  And the code doesn’t expire!

If you apply for and get the Torrid credit card you get another 5% off your purchase.

Alice

Anonymous

I already have. Unfortunately, due to recent events at the local mall, they close as I’m getting off from work. At least I can go tomorrow night. I need to get a bra from then.

Hi Annaleigh,

Happy shopping!  If the timing doesn’t work for your schedule Torrid can ship to store for free when you shop on-line.

Alice

Anonymous

I prefer in person. My local store allows us to try on clothing, unlike many other stores in my local mall.

Sounds like a great haul, 2021 is going to be a great year for BvS!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?