Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Everyone,

I am Jamie and I live in Southern California. I do not have a girl and a boy mode. My presentation is that of a feminine male and therefore I always present to the world as a feminine male. I am over 60 years old and am semi-retired. I have a feminine golden blond hairstyle, I have many women’s purses and am always carrying one of the them. I always wear women’s open toe sandals and my toes are always professionally pedicured and wearing bright red or hot pink nail polish with a toe ring on the 2nd toe of each foot. I always wear women’s scents and body lotions. My favorite scent is Escape by Calvin Klein but unfortunately it is not available anymore.

I notice that on this site most everyone has a girl or a boy mode and they are binary, meaning that they are either in girl mode or boy mode. I wonder if there are other folks like me that present themself to the world as a “feminine male” and are not afraid to wear some obviously feminine articles like clothing, women’s shoes, nail polish, etc while presenting as a feminine male in their everyday life. Most of my friends are women and I love being treated as “one of the girls”.

Hi Jamie, and welcome. You pose an interesting question. When I returned to crossdressing about five years ago I described it as “flipping a switch” from “guy mode’ to “Paulette mode”. As I have progressed in my journey I now realize this analogy no longer holds water. I have noticed it has gone from an ‘oil and water’ situation to where I now find Paulette blending into my day-to-day environment, much like mixing two paint colors together to get an even prettier one. All I know is when I shed myself of all the inhibitions and guilt than many times comes from our ‘passion’, good things started happening. I hope you find kindred spirits here at CDH. It is a great place to make friends! Hugs, Paulette

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jamie Wonderful having you join with us. A place to enjoy cross dressing and learn if there really is more to this. Many do carry a boy,  girl mentality and were always trying to experience the best qualities of each so with the clothing were learning to be more combining to what we enjoyed wearing. So describing ourselves as feminine males is something we like to distinguish ourselves as. We hear from others speaking of that so sharing experiences is important and always discovering more from others. Our ladies here are fabulous in helping out, from advice to tips on improving ones self to the emotional feelings we are experiencing .Make friendships and feel free to contact us if there’s anything that you may need. Happy to meet you and enjoy being part of a community that cares.

Stephanie 🌹

Jamie that sounds like great fun.
      Southern CA seems a great place to do it.

To the reply, like you I’ve realized it’s not a
      “side”, but an integral part.

Anonymous

Hi Jamie,

Firstly let me say that California is one of my favourite places in The US to visit, the coastal scenery along Highway 1 is breath taking and the sites of Big Sur are too.

But let me say hello and welcome from the UK  the girls on here are always there for advice when you need it.

Welcome

Jenny

Hi Jamie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Jamie,

Welcome to CDH! There are a wide range of us here, you are sure to find others just like you. Enjoy yourself, this is a great place to be!

💕Lara

Hi Jamie nice meeting you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new member here you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also ..   With a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from to explore and read the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there journey down there femme path in life .. So as you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Jamie as you travel down your path in life .. As for making friends here there are so many from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and we all are just a click away .. So Jamie again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Jaime,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Jaime,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

A big warm welcome to CDH Jamie!!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?