Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Just looking for like minded persons in the  area

Anonymous

Hi Janine , same hemisphere , just west of you in Queensland 🌹🌹 Tiff

Hi Janine,

Sorry I am a few thousand miles away from you in the U.K. I hope you find some local friends.

Welcome anyway, this is a really friendly place.

Jessica x

Hi Janine,

So happy to welcome you to CDH from Adelaide, Australia!!! So much to see here, and so many ladies to meet who can help you with whatever you may need.

Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Janene hello and a big hug from Canada…

You’ll find just that  many friends in an environment where all can enjoy our femininity without judgement. A beautiful place with wonderful people like yourself. We can be found very much everywhere and in time being here I’m sure you’ll find someone close to where your from.

Get all doll up and enjoy mixing right here. Girls here love to chat and make one feel very comfortable in themselves to enjoy moving with a dream looking forward. In time find others maybe close but always around and with some develope wonderful friendships. Happy to have you here and now enjoy all that we are. Stephanie 🌹

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Melbourne girl here Janine. Check out the CD’s from NZ group on this site…

I am part of a wonderful little e,mail group and we have a alovely member from “AKL”.. (For those that dont know airport speak for Auckland).

My job used to involve a lot of international travel. I lost count of the time I flew in and out of “AKL”.

In fact the last two international meetings I ever attended were out in East Tamaki. About 4 months later our business was sold and I happily hung up my Qants Club card… well for business travel anyway

Happy dressing

Caty

I was watching the Black Ferns playing Australia yesterday (no contest). What a powerhouse! One does not always see teams with such fire. And what a spine-tingling Haka! You could feel the empowerment and swelling pride.

I then I listened to Jacinda’s speech to the UN.

Sometimes I feel it must be wonderful to be a New Zealander.

Araminta.

Hi Janene,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Janene!

Sounds great, I did have a Melbourne friend who I met at a Seahorse weekend in Sydney, but that hasn’t happened for a couple of years now.

Sounds great, I did have a Melbourne friend who I met at a Seahorse weekend in Sydney, but that hasn’t happened for a couple of years now. I miss those events, Seahorse and TGR

Hi to all you girls, thanks to you all,

Hugs all round🤗

Aoife
      Lady

Welcome! Wish I were local (or maybe South Island) but I’m glad you’re here!

Hi Stephanie, I am a South Islander but at present in the big city….better shopping!

And where in the world are you ?

Hugs

Janene

Hi Janene, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH Luv! However you spell your name (ene or ine) it is a pretty one. After reading your profile page, I congratulate you on doing such a good job on it! Anyone reading it will get a clear picture of who you are and how your crossdressing  journey has proceeded so  far. It was also good to find out that you have found a significant other who accepts you as you are and is supportive! You really are getting the best of both worlds! A number of Australian girls have welcomed you to the site and I know for a fact that we have some members from New Zealand but whether they are close to where you live or not should not be a factor in your decision to stay an active member on the site or not. After all where else can you interact with crossdressing people from all over the world!  If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?