This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Tiffany Alexis 2 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

fiona moss
    Ambassador
    Registered On: October 7, 2018
    Topics: 296
    Replies: 1043

Well! what can i say about Jasmine? I can certainly say she is terrific friend to have, so knowledgable and always willing to offer sound advice. Living in the U.K. Jasmine joined CDH in July last year. Always busy on the forums! she is a very busy girl all round. Please join us at CDH to thank Jasmine for all her time and effort she spends on CDH. Quite simply, your amazing πŸ™‚ .

Fiona xxx

• Author
    Replies
     Tiffany Alexis 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 28, 2019
    Topics: 17
    Replies: 493

It’s people like you jasmine that make CDH a light shining in my darkness. Thank you!

Chelly Kross 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 21, 2019
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 63

Hello Jasmine. Congratulations on the honor you have received.Β  In sure it’s well deserved.

Chelly

Carolyne Sherman 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 20, 2018
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 208

Jasmine I think it wonderful your recognized for your efforts. It truly is time consuming to read and respond and it’s wonderful to have ladies who take that time. Congratulations!!

🍷C

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Vanessa Law 
    Founder
    Registered On: April 19, 2012
    Topics: 68
    Replies: 152

Congrats Jasmine! Thank you for everything you do in our community dear *hugs*

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Jasmine Fletcher 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 7, 2018
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 258

Thank you Fiona! Β You’ve made me blush. Β πŸ™‚

I have to admit I do seem to be busy at the moment which is making it hard for me to spend as much time here as I would like. Β But if I pop in and see someone who needs a kind voice, a hug, a hand to hold, I do try and help out. Β I know this life we lead can be very lonely at times, so places like this should be as welcoming and friendly as possible.

After joining, this site helped my confidence and belief in myself; the least I can do is contribute what I can to the pool of knowledge, wisdom and love we have here. Β  This is a special place to be. Β  Thanks to all who make it that way.

*hugs* Jasmine

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Β©2019 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account