Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hey girl’s I went to a drag show with a couple gg girls who are my friends they helped me dress and helped me with my makeup I was a little nervous but excited also one thing I hadn’t planned was a guy trying to hook up with me guys can be so aggressive but truth be told I felt more like a woman than ever before there I am wearing a dress and sitting there with my legs crossed and a guy buying me drink’s and touching my nylons and I didn’t stop him truth be told I was enjoying it and before I knew it he kissed me and I didn’t push him off my girlfriends kept smiling at me I didn’t let go any further than kissing I will be totally honest with all of you I wanted to OMG I am super confused about my gender identity now 💋💄👠

Hi Jasmine, being unprepared for and caught off guard by a situation like that would certainly cause some internal confusion. Unless you consider this a one-time random isolated incident, you definitely have some thoughts and feelings to figure out. I wish you good fortune during this time and always. Girlfriend hugs and kisses from Brittney.

Anonymous

Thanks so much Brittany I still can’t believe it myself I really don’t know what to think and feel about it then again I never thought I would want to live as a woman the rest of my life either thanks again for understanding 💋♥️

lucky girl! being kissed by a man is an amazing experience – embrace it and go for more!  there’s so much denial regarding sexual orientation (here in CDH and elsewhere), it’s staggering.  i say — go for more and love every minute of it!

Anonymous

Thanks so much for understanding Jenn 💋💋💋

every girl needs to experience a man at least once.  and then after that…again and again and again and again 🙂 😉

Leonara
        Ambassador

What a wonderful thought.. However, if it was a one time experince, so be it

Anonymous

That is a wild and exciting adventure out as Jasmine, you are also very lucky to have two GG girls who except you for you and willing to help.

Robin

Anonymous

Robin I luv them so much 💋

Jennifer
      Lady

Congratulations, Jasmine; that is so wonderful!!  I totally get what you’re saying; that moment is SO intoxicating!

Hugs,

Jenny

Anonymous

Jenny my head has been spinning since that night I still don’t believe I did that 💋

Anonymous

Oh Jazz, how delightful ….you enjoyed the kiss & the attention 🙌,  not to downplay your confusion , but does it matter why ??

👠👗💅☺ Tiff

Anonymous

Tiff it is so different to be kissing someone and I was the one wearing a dress and lipstick I have never been attracted to men I don’t know what came over me 💋

Good for you, been there done that and more.

Hugs

Marci

Anonymous

Congratulations Jazz

It sounded like a wonderful night. Me personally haven’t been fortunate to experience anything from a man. I’ve been dressing all my love and was confused of who I was. Until I went with my heart and feelings and accepted myself and didn’t worry about anything but myself.

Congratulations Jazz.  To be truthful, no one knows where the emotion comes from or when it will sweep you up.  Don’t feel guilty or remorseful about it, it happened, you liked it, just let it settle.  You may never kiss another man again, or you just may have found something you enjoy without taking it any further.  It’s your decision, so just take baby steps and go with your heart hon.

Paula

Anonymous

Thanks hun I still can’t believe I did that I have mixed emotions but I write this in my regular clothes I feel so different in a dress ♥️💄💋

Anonymous

Hi Jazz,

Ooh girl. You passed so well that a guy kissed you. So happy for you but then I like kissing guys. I love to be held by a strong man. I’m sorry that you’re confused but maybe it’s a necessary part of your journey.

XX

Kim

Girlfriend I hope you enjoyed it very very much. Us kinda girls need some guys in our life also.hope you find him attractive. Love amber

Anonymous

Hey girl he was no Brad Pitt but he was a nice guy I just couldn’t believe that happened to me I definitely wasn’t prepared for a guy to try to get a hold of my panties LoL 💋

Omg yes jasmine lol.on that but I bet he would not mind what you have under your dress .but if you ever come in contact with him again I would hope he would treat you like a Woman should be treated .I just can’t wait to FINALLY meet my PRINCE CHARMING BOYFRIEND. who will respect me and treat me as his princess.there out there somewhere and I’m SEARCHING REAL HARD

Hi Jasmine  Just read about your first kiss as a female. Congratulations. I can identify with how you must have felt. While on vacation a year ago I was at a club and a gentleman asked me to dance with him and at first I didn’t want to but he insisted so I did. After the night was over he walked me out to my car and when we got to where my car was parked he pulled me close to him and kissed me goodnight. It happened so fast that I couldn’t believe it. Kissing a man was so different from kissing a girl. His lips weren’t as soft and creamy like a girls lip are but I liked being kissed and like you I was confused about my feelings that I was feeling. I thought about it afterwards and wondered what I would have done if I hadn’t gone home from vacation the next day. Just wanted to tell you that your not alone feeling like you did. I questioned myself about being kissed by a man like you did

From someone who has been there

Janine

What a wonderful reply to Jazz.

Best of the best !

X

Anonymous

Hi Jazz, great post and you can see that many of us girls were envious, who knows one day it might happen to me. I have read that on a basic level people are attracted to people regardless of gender, it is only our conditioning from an early age that we are either male of female physically that prevents most of us falling in love or be attracted to the same sex. Being dressed and acting as a lady it would be natural to act on our sexual feelings and be attracted to a guy, lucky you sister. xx

Anonymous

Janine sorry to get back to you so late I just read your reply to being kissed by a guy and like I said OMG I like where you said his left forum premium soft but you were probably wearing lipstick right girl I guess it was kind of the same because my lips were soft and I was wearing my lipstick love to reply girlfriend kisses Jasmine 💋💋💋💋

Anonymous

Kim sorry to get back to you so late yeah I was very surprised he caught me off-guard LOL and like one of the girls said it was different to be held by a man and hard lips is that a soft but then again we all wear lipsticks so I guess we have the soft lips I was very surprised I don’t know how well I passed with a makeover I do look 20 years younger and more like a woman I’m a plus-size gal but once I have my panties and pantyhose in my makeup on I am a girly girl feminine is all hell talk to you later girlfriend kisses Jasmine 💋💋💋💋

Anonymous

Sandra nothing to be envious about girlfriend you’re a beautiful woman just be you I can’t describe how my whole persona feelings mannerisms everything change once I put on a pair of panties and pantyhose I absolutely my whole life deep down wanted to be a woman then I guess that’s my escape the only thing that caught me off guard was being kissed by a man but I’m not going to lie him rubbing my shaving pantyhose legs drove me absolutely crazy I wanted to be kissed and be held tight as a woman if that makes any sense girlfriend kisses Jasmine 💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Anonymous

Thank you so much Claire just curious have you ever had the feeling to me and kissed by a man when you’re all looking beautiful your makeup is flawless and your legs are just totally smooth and feeling silky with your panty hose on I guess a lot of us girls fantasize and dream about things like that but actually have a man rubbing my pantyhose legs and surprising me with a kiss totally caught me off guard kisses girlfriend 💋💋💋💋

What a wonderful post!   Thank you for sharing!

oh my god I would love to have that happen to me when I am all dressed up pretty and make up on just right and perfume on and lip stick, nail polish, nylon legs and smooth as silk,  getting hooked up with a guy and having him kiss me I would be in female heaven. I would not stop from there I would have him keep on going with me and have me treated like a female that I am dressed up to be.   when I dress up in the morning the first thing I put on is panties, pad, nylons bra and dress, just  like normal and then my boring male cloths over them so our son still living at home does not see me in a dress. my wife knows of my desire or hobby to dress up.  but any ways when I dress up in female cloths I am all female mode.

Alicia C
      Lady

Congrats on your first kiss. Being confused, being deeply concerned about enjoying it ? normal if you have never had an experience with a M before. If you entire life has been with GG’s, well, its ok to try the other side and even find you like it to one level or another. I love being intimate with M being a true girl. Just be sane, try to be reasonably safe in doing so. After your first time though a lot of questions may happen because you may wonder about everything you think you know about yourself. Thats ok, thats normal. Just take it one step at a time and understand there is nothing wrong with you, you simply moving past barriers that you had put in place very deeply by societal programming from an early age. Consider your first time out as a girl and how scary that was, but now its ok. Also don’t feel if you suddenly have an experience with a M that you are suddenly all that way now. Its possible, but more likely not. Many of us are comfortably “straight” females when en femme, but still like F when in M mode. ITs all ok, where ever you find your comfort zone of what feels good and right for you, even if it may surprise you at first, don’t worry. Its a life now lived more fully.

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by Alicia C.
      Anonymous

Celeste I believe you may be right but I have never been attracted to men but I feel so different when I am Jasmine I feel so happy and different I don’t know girl I am confused but so damn happy kiss kiss kiss 💋 💋 Jasmine

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?