• This topic has 8 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I was here over a year ago and purged. *sighs* Now I’m back and dressing more in private, with some public under dressing. Too afraid to go out in public with breast forms except at night. I easily cross dress in the virtual world, but even that was tough at first. But is it really cross dressing when your character has a female body that can be adjusted at will? It’s a roller coaster of a ride, that’s for sure.

Hope to make friends here and participate more as I get comfortable.

Later!

Jayme

Welcome back Jayme. Unfortunately, I’ve been through the “guilt, purge, repeat” cycle more times than i care to imagine. But as most of us eventually realise, the urge never goes away. It usually just gets stronger. And everybody’s experience is unique.  Some can throw on a dress and makeup and proudly walk out into Times square.  Others stay firmly in the closet (or the virtual closet, as the case may be).  There is no right or wrong way to explore/express your feminine side. This is your journey of self exploration,  nobody else’s.  So you do you.
      Welcome back.  You’ll find lots of friendly,  supportive, ladies here.

Hugs, Elise

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Welcome back. Being nervous in moving forward as with many here but as you mentioned in time we do settle our nervousness and then comfortability does start to show. Meet friends and talk about all of our experiences as we enjoy our passions to dress . Happy having you back and see you here at Cdh. 🌹

Hello Jayme,

Welomce back. It seems strange for me to say that since I myself have only been here a short time. I was scared to death to share with the other women here at first because I have never really told anyone.  Now I know I am not alone and have a group of ladies who are willing to share stories and encourage me. I have just recently started wearing my “ladies basics”under my clothes in public and have found a new freedom. They also gave me the courage to step out and share my need to be honest with my SO about some of my desires as I begin this journey coming out of the closet.

Courtney 💐

Jayme…….Hi sweetie and welcome home dear! Your experience is one that happens to all of us. We are here for you……my door is always open…do stop in and chat. If I can be of assistance…….let me know, or just to chat. Look forward to hearing from you.

Dame Veronica

Anonymous

[quote quote=110670]or the virtual closet, as the case may be)[/quote]
      I’m a mixed bag. I find myself shopping for my virtual self for stuff that would work with me. Since I don’t want surgery or hormones at this point, I need clothing that will hide the fact that I’m using breast forms. Much easier to shop virtually since I look like a woman, then I can see something I think will work, and try to search for that style on EBay or Amazon. Amazon returns are so easy also, another thing I’d be afraid of is returning something to the store and have to give a reason.

Anonymous

I’m like a lot of girls here, I have also purged a couple of times over the years and regretted it ever time. I have had some kind of journey with my feminine side and there’s still things I don’t understand why? But here I am learning new things and just going with it and feeling great. I still fight with it and Josie still wins and makes me feel good. When I CD I feel whole, complete you know. I just love the feeling when I’m feminine, I just want to go out and be Josie in public so bad and feel free. This is such a great place to express yourself and share your thoughts and concerns. Life is short enough,be as happiest as you can. I love all of you.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Never purge. Just put the clothes in a bin and store them. if you go out in breast forms, short dress, heels, wig or anything distinctly feminine be careful where you go. You may feel safe under cover of night but there is others who may be out there under cover of night for other reasons.

One of the things I love about cross dressing other then wearing pantyhose, heels and short dresses is being able to adjust and change my look. Different dress, different shoes, different color pantyhose, different colors and styles of hair and larger or smaller breasts.

It’s crazy fun and so scary and exciting when I get a real good look and go out.  It’s a thrill and rush like nothing else.

Anonymous

Welcome back, Jayme! There’s not a dang thing I can say that the other girls haven’t said already, so I’m just gonna give you thumbs up and say, “We’re here for ya, sister!”

‘Cause we are! I am programmed not to lie.

…about that.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?