Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Good morning ladies I hope you’re having a nice Sunday

I was just curious of how many ladies are jealous or wish they had real breast. When I go shopping for bras and on this website here where they have the shopping most of them are real women wearing very beautiful bras but how many of us wish we had real breasts to fill out the bras.

For me I’m beginning to wish I had real breasts instead of using the breast forms even though I like my breast forms. I don’t know if it’s envious or jealousy

Gwyneth
      Lady

1) You forgot your poll question.

2) If I’m honest, I’m very jealous. Natural breasts are much better for some reasons we can’t share here, but an obvious reason is what we will see in the mirror and/or walking down a sidewalk. We must understand as well that most women have the same issues. Some don’t like their small, sagging, or even oversized breasts. So…..

Gwyn

Anonymous
      Lady

Yes I would love to have real breasts but I like the option of being able to change sizes at my pleasure with the silicone forms or take them off completely. If I were to go fem full time them real breasts would be the way to go.

I agree, being able to present the size breasts that fits my mood is an extra benefit of being a cross dresser. Cis girls may have real breasts but they can only enhance what they have, we can go small, medium, or large at will. I can be a flat chested middle-aged woman or all the way up to a well endowed grandma. What fun!

Jealous? No, I might like to have permanent B’s but I still want the flexibility of size changes. My GGBF has natural D’s and is jealous of my changing sizes.

Beth

Brielle
      Lady

Hi Sara, I’ve had that problem most of my life. I’m starting HRT and hopefully won’t have the envy much longer (giggle)!

My answer is no.  I like to dress in women’s clothing.  Making myself look like a woman started out as a secondary goal, because I didn’t (and still don’t) really want to go out looking like a man wearing women’s clothing.  That’s why I started with a wig, breast forms, makeup, etc.

Although I have learned to enjoy looking like a woman so I can hide in plain sight in public, I’m also just as happy when home to wear the clothes without transforming my look.  I’m happy as a man as I am with a woman.  So I don’t really want breasts which will make it impossible for me to live out my male side.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I am like a lot of women who enhance what they have it looks right and feels as good as it gets. Yes I would like a real pair and would consider it but am happy with what I have.

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

I am perfectly happy with my flat-chested male self.

For my female self, I prefer the flexibility of presenting breasts and/or cleavage to fit the occasion and/or the clothing I am wearing.

On my dressing days, I enjoy getting creative with my entire female image, which includes the breasts.  In my dressing room, one cabinet contains dozens of all types of bras, cleavage creators-enhancers, breast forms, long-line bras, you name it, anything to make this part of female equipment look pretty!

I enjoy the freedom of making my breasts appear small, medium, or large, hiding them, or showing them off.

No jealousy from this girl, just fun being a girl!

Anonymous

Hi Sara,

I’ve always had small man boobs – moobs – which throughout the years have attracted the odd comment. But I never bothered to hide them away. There’s enough tissue there, I just wish they had a ‘better’ shape. But it feels nice to let them nestle in a soft bra. I guess I’ll settle for that.

Marti xxx

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Sara ,

I have a pair of “small man breasts”.
      They don’t fill out the bra that I have by a mile , but
      when I wear the bra , I love the way how it feels on my chest.

Love Sylvia.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Sara, I have to say I would have loved to have man boobs, I’m just too thin for that.  And I would love to have real breasts.  Not so much jealousy as simple envy with me.  But, like some Hollywood starlets, I had to buy my boobs.

Now a days I hate wearing my bra without my forms in them.  Just doesnt seem right.  Luckily I have the opportunity to do that regularly.  One benefit of living alone. 🙂

Stevie

Barb Wire
      Lady

Um… please don’t hate me!!

Barb 🙂 🙂

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Okay…. I won’t.  🙂🙂

Barb Wire
          Lady

Thanks, Stevie! It’s not like they’re double EEs.

Yet…

:B

Stevie Steiner
            Managing Ambassador

I have double TT’s.

that’s – Teeny Tiney’s 😁

ChloeC
      Duchess

I’ve had breast forms for a number of years, however one got rather severely damaged some years ago but I sort of repaired it…to a degree. And yes, for a lot of years, I’ve sort of wished for breasts. Back in the ‘dark’ ages, I first assumed I must have breast envy, but dressing and attempting to be me, put an end to that misguided fancy.

Now for the last half year, and probably going forward, I realized (at my age, sad to say) I do have ‘man boobs’ and a smaller bra fits them rather nicely and so I have been dressing now with no additional padding, appliances, posture changers, (just clothes and a wig which I won’t give that up for a long time) and for me anyway, I’m feeling a little liberated. I like that I can just dress.  I have a picture or two and the difference is not terribly noticeable, and I like that (and I may post it, idk).

Hi Sara as having my natural b cup man boobs and paired with my c cup forms together my wife says they look so nice and real for my size it works .. So for the answer about Breasts yes i would take them in a split second for the look and the feel of them on my chest is a wonderful girly feeling . So go ahead and put my order in please for a yes  for me girl he he ..

Stephanie bass

Anonymous

To answer your question, Hell yes, I would love real breasts I have full B cup now after being on and off Hormones. But would love to have full D. Have thought about getting implants. Heck my wife did, why shouldn’t I. LOL

Jackie

Gwyneth
        Lady

It would appear you have Jackie!

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

I love getting dressed and feeling feminine, but I love living my male life as well. Real breasts would make that life a bit awkward. So forms will have to do.

Love and hugs,

Lara

The thought of having real breasts for a day, a week or even a month sounds exciting, but I am happy living a life as a crossdresser and that means sharing my feminine side with my masculine side.  Having real breasts would force me to commit to living full time as a transgender woman.

My breast forms are my girls and I love them but I also enjoy taking my shirt off in public as men are allowed to do.  The one advantage I have over real women and I’ll take it for what it’s worth.

I would love to have natural C’s, I don’t have much manboob, maybe an AA, but I love the feel of the weight on my chest when I wear my forms, I would proudly wear real ones, if I could
      Hugs, Regi

Anonymous

In fantasylane, yes. It would be wonderful. Along with my petite young blonde body and arched brows.

In real life, no. I’m not trans, I have no real desire to be a woman. I just enjoy sometimes looking like one.

Those of you who have taken that step – respect. You’re braver than I could be.

Connie
      xxx

I think you summed up best how I feel, too, Connie.  Although I admire those who achieve full transformation, I don’t, either desire to take that step.  I just like looking and feeling like a woman when the desire strikes.  xo, Suze

Anonymous

Sara, being that I am in the closet, real breasts would be kinda hard to explain to my wife. See my article, “Does she know?”.

That being said, when I dress, my goal is to look AND feel as feminine as possible. Inside, I want to BE a woman. Real breasts, in that situation would heavenly. And while we’re at it, I’ll take some hips, an ass, plumper lips, a flawless complexion, curves in all the right places, and long flowing locks.

A girl can dream, can’t she?

BTW, I’m also happy with my male side and the relationship with my SO. Although, facial hair is something that neither of us (or should I say none, since I’m referring to my SO, my male side, and Raquel) like.

Much love,
      Raquel

I

Hi Sara

Having breasts would be the ultimate dream for me. I have considered hormone treatments, but at 56, i might be too old, given how long it would take to start to show any visible effect. But i don’t really know much about it I just dont fancy implants, i dont teally know why. All i can do for now, is push up bras and save up for forms.

For me, it is not envy or jealousy. I want to look, feel, act, dress and be thought of as a woman. Waking up and being able to run my hands over my breasts, or even just washing them in the shower and knowing that they are naturally a part of me, that is fantasy on max.

I will say the same about a vagina. Yes, i know you can buy vagina panties, some even allow you to have penetrative sex or at least the experience of it, but not for me.

Why were men not born with detachable cocks?

Love
      Michelle

Lara Muir
        Baroness - Annual

You know we would just lose them…

🤣

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lara Muir.
          Gwyneth
          Lady

Y’all are crazy! I know why I would shy away from implants! Knives. Needles. Stitches. Recovery. All of it self inflicted. They don’t call me a sissy for nothing! Seriously, it would be nice, but like you said – at my age…

Detachable cocks – you know they do make those!

Gwyn

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Gwyneth.

Hi Lara

I chuckled t that.

Or throw it in the back of a drawer and never see it again.

Love
          Michelle

Katey Doe
      Lady

Yes, very jealous!I guess we have to settle for the next best thing.

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?