Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I recently ran across an ad for Spanx Jean’s. I’m wondering… do any of you have any expeiance with Spanx jeans? They look very interesting to me.

Denise

Hi Denise,

Good question but, sorry, i’ve no experience with Spanx. My personal choice is Gloria Vanderbilt’s Amanda high-waisted jean. YMMV.

Hope this helps.
      -joanne

Sorry never tried them but do find that Guess , Levi’s jeans fit great and you I’ve found them at second hand / thrift shops for a very reasonable price. I have some nice super skinny jeans from American Eagle also.

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

I just Love my Guess jeans! It’s amazing what a little bit of spandex can do – makes all the difference. 🙂

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I think some of the girls know the wonder of Spanx for hiding those bulges and pulling in the middle so these do much the same and are like skinny jeans or jeggings with a bigger price tag.

I have a few pair of old navy jeans. Nothing too pricey. But I like them better than men’s. Even jeans are softer in the women’s section.

Anonymous
      Lady

I have not tried Spanx jeans but absolutely love Torrid jeans. They fit me perfectly and look so much better. Not having much of a rear guy jeans are just too baggy to look nice on me but women’s jeans just fit so much better.

Lynda Jones
      Baroness - Annual

I have a pr of Spanx ankle skinny jeans, pull on no button or fly with back pockets, long enough and great fit, I wear in male mode and love the tight feel. Watch for sales I only by spanx when they are on sale. I also have black and dark green camo legging I wear around the house.
      Lynda

J J
      Lady

No, I am a Levi’s person. I do love my ladies Levi jeans. They have enough stretch to be super comfortable and yet have the classic Levi jean look that I prefer. I had worn 501 button fly jeans my whole life, that is until I tried on my first ladies Levi’s and the rest, as they say, is history.

I haven’t tried Spanx jeans, I do have a few pairs of their tights and pantyhose and I love them. I have bought a couple pairs of Lee riders and they fit nice have been wearing them out more and more, and they fit really nice…….

Love spandex but find myself in skinny womens jeans mostly now when out. Love the hug and fit all around and gives a girl a longer leg like nylons and can be worn with any kind of footwear including heels,booties,or long boots.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?