• This topic has 68 replies, 49 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 46 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

I see lots of posts and articles about dresses, shaping and fun fancy outfits all the time which is great and I love it, but honestly my dream would be to just be able to wear women’s jeans or shorts and a T-shirt with a wig, a little make up, my breast forms, maybe some flats or Converse’s or Vans and go shopping or a lunch or something. I love the simple “everyday” outfits much more than I do dresses and skirts. I just feel much more comfortable and true like that. Anyone else have this same fashion sense or preferability?? Please tell me I’m not alone!

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Cady.

I think the biggest advantage of jeans and a tee is that it will blend in more easily in public than a dress or skirt. Dresses and skirts are just more feminine attire

Hi Cady,

This is my dream right now and I am on a quest to find the perfect pair of jeans. I would love to be out in the world wearing a curvy pair of jeans and a cute tee.

Anonymous
        Lady

Yes!! Me too, I just freaking love the curves of a good pair of jeans. Good luck to you!

Anonymous

Me too! Hip and bum pads under a pair of jeggings and a nice tight sweater.

Connie
          xxx

I would love to wear a beautiful dress or skirt and blouse, but jeans and t shirts are probably going to blend in more. As we know, GGs dress down these days. Would you wear hip and butt pads under those jeans? I would think it would be needed if you’re really going to try to look female. I wonder how that would look and feel. It seems like it might be uncomfortable.

Catherine

Anonymous
        Lady

I think I would just need hip pads, I’m fortunate enough to have a nice butt haha

I have a similar taste to you. I’ve always wanted to just incoporate women’s clothing to my every day life without being in a full outfit or in make up. I started out with some jeans and now half of my everyday wardro be is “boy” and half of it is “girl”. I usually go to work with some high heel boots, flared jeans and a regular shirt. Now, I’m shifting to blouses and cropped tops. I’ve recently wore a bra too which was very exciting. My next challenge is to incoporate leggings which I haven’t done yet.

Hi Cady

I used to only wear sexy clothes. But i have since realised, with the help of the girls here, that to live as a girl, i have to do what girls do, like wearing and changing panties daily, sitting up straight with feet together, same when peeing etc. i would also have to start wearing everyday clothes and clothes for normal occasions, where sexy would not be the norm.

So i started dressing down? and believe it or not, i like my normal clothes, almost as much as my sexy ones. Now when i shop, i look at everything.

So whenever you are ready, we can all go on that lunch date, you have been dreaming of.

Love
      Michelle

I am a lover of jeans and t tops too when out. I do recommend girls that the butt and hip pads really enhance your figure and confidence. When shopping for tight or skinny jeans I wear my pads to see how they look when trying on the jeans in the dressing rooms. Dont be afraid to wear them under baggy jeans if you are going in drab and then you take the girlie jeans into the dressing room to see the difference

Anonymous

You’re right, the extra curves would help. But I’ve always been attracted to skinny girls.
        I hope the Kardashians never popularize beer guts.

Hi Deborah

Today, lifted a couple of pairs of non fem jeans and then put the fem pair i wanted, between them.

I was just about to go into the non fem changing rooms when a stern looking female member of staff stood in front of them with a face like thunder on her. It wasn’t directed at me but I quickly retreated. I really regret that decision now.

I wear size 8 panties and skirts. Does this mean i need size small jeans ?

Love
        Michelle

Anonymous

I was surprised how forgiving those stretchy are. I tried mine on at a Goodwill store and bought the for $7. They fit and they are long enough!

Anonymous

Sorry I didn’t proofread.

Anonymous

Me too! And I’m good with small boobs.

Anonymous

Since I had the ok from SO it’s mainly been legging on faux leather pu jeans, ankle boots / heels, forms and a top. Never wear make up, just happy en femme. SO is also happy so win win. I have only two dresses which I like a lot but feel nicer in leggings etc. Katie.

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Definitely not alone, I am more of a jean type than not.

Oh gurl, you are so so not alone. Give me a short sleeve or sleeveless body suit with some Bermuda style denim shorts and I am a happy lady. I also love my crop tops too which are so comfortable especially down here in this hot Texas weather. If it is a little cooler then swap out my shorts for some nice comfortable leggings.

Anonymous
        Lady

We’re both Texas gals! You get it hahahaha

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I hear you girl!! I do that all the time.

I’ll wear a skirt/jeans/jeggings and a cute tee shirt, usually don’t bother with forms. More often just a bralette.

Throw on a little makeup, maybe a wig, maybe not. I don’t always strive to “pass”, just wear what I like.

Choose some cute shoes to compliment the look and meet a friend or two for lunch…

Getting done up “to the 9’s” can be fun now and then, but not all the time.

I love just getting to RELAX into the clothes that I want to wear.

Have fun out there!

XOXO

Rayna

Anonymous
        Lady

Exactly! Thank you so much!

Siobhan
      Lady

When I am out of the house, including going to the office, I am normally wearing womens skinny jeans, T shirt or blouse, with either a lightly padded bra or a cami under, and skate style shoes, ballet pumps or walking boots. My androgenous hairstyle, i.e. no wig, and recently I have started to wear makeup – as it helps with dysphoria about my face.

Sounds so wonderful to dress like that and go and run some errands  or meet the girls for lunch.I have done that a few times.

You are not alone, Cady

Diane

Anonymous

Hi Cady,

You are not alone. In everyday life, just going out and about you probably fit in better – a lot of women are dressed like that.

Marti xxx

Hippie
      Lady

Yes, but since I discover leggings. I can’t seem to find jeans as comfortable.

Hippie

Anonymous

Living in FL, I wear mostly casual…shorts or jean skirt, tank, my Chucks. Guess I’m lucky in many ways!

Haley

Prudence
      Ambassador

Hi Cady! In the summer, it’s shorts, tank tops, and flip flops. If I’m not barefoot. I Love Casual!!  Hugs

Bethann Paige
      Duchess

I do love jeans. One of the first items I purchased was a pair of skinny leg mauve jeans. I love them with a basic top or sweater. I actually like to wear slim tapered pants also. I like them with a nice top and maybe a blazer and 2” heels. I imagine being able to go to the office dressed like this with full makeup and hair , but alas it will probably never happen. I do have a question about jeans and a t-shirt. I have seen women tuck just the front of the shirt in , sometimes just a few inches in the middle, sometimes most of the front of the tee and sometimes tucked off center. Is there a “correct” way or just what I feel looks right?

Well my wife does the front tuck of her shirt in jeans as she wants her belt buckle to show.  I know this as I’ve asked her why only a bit of the front.

Cady,

You are not alone. As much I am a skirt and dress girl, jeans and a tee is my goto outfit on most days for a number of circumstances, (the most frequent being the outfit is most convenient and most appropriate).

MacKenzie Alexandra

I love this hun, I’ve posted this same thing on other sites. “It doesn’t always have to be a dress to feel feminine.”  I love wearing my womens jeans and I do it all the time.  Normally now when I’m out other then work it’s wearing my womens jeans, maybe a nice sweater that doesn’t scream woman’s and I feel great in it. Even without wig and presenting as a woman.  Plus I’ll do my eye makeup and a little touch of perfume. I’m glad you enjoy this as well.
      thanks

Ashley.

Ashley
      Lady

Are bell bottoms in style right now? I don’t care actually, I love them! The combination of the loose swishy floofy bottoms and form fitting thighs/rear just feels and looks so fun and feminine. And they work with just about any shoes! I’ve worn them with everything from 5″ stilettos to unisex flats.

Hi Ashley

I wear size 8 skirts. Does that mean I am size 8 in jeans too, or is it hit and miss.

Love
        Michelle

Ashley
          Lady

It’s hit and miss unfortunately in my experience. Looking for clothes made out of stretchy material can help give you much more leeway in sizing. and jeans are a bit more challenging than skirts because the length matters more.

I really want a pair of jeans and pair of pink jogging bottoms. I might buy them on Vinted and i can just sell them again if they dont fit.

Love
            Michelle

Anonymous
        Lady

I think they are! I see them in a lot of the shops these days

I loves jeans and a top. Esential part of a womens wardrobe IMO.

I definetely lean towards dresses or skirts however I find it really fun to wear my jeans.

Honestly I feel jeans are just as sexy or cute as many dresses. You can wear almost any shoe, sneaker, bootie or boots with them and your Top choices are huge. I have a decent range of jeans, mostly skinny and a couple straight. Colors run from the different blues, white, white with floral designs, camo and faux leather in gray.

Another plus about jeans/pants is they are so normal they are a natural “Blend in outfit” if you go out (blend in is not always my MO). Since the pandemic I have been to our malls several times and swear I am the only person wearing a dress and people definitely look.

If I looked back at my diaries I might see about 75 or 90% of my dyas out now wearing jeans versus dress or skirt.

Sandy

Anonymous

Skinny jeans and an oversized hoodie (did you know that Old Navy sells what they call “gender neutral” hoodies?) is my go to leave the house outfit.

I have always preferred the “normal girl” look. Jeans, leggings, a top, nothing overly fancy or showey. I want to blend in and just go about my business.

Not so long ago I was walking in a near by park in my newest jeans and a group of girls passed me and started giggling behind me. I thought for sure I’d been clocked. Turns out I’d forgotten to remove that long plastic size sticker down the back of my leg.

Jillian

Anonymous
        Lady

I did not know that! That’s definitely on the priority list for today, to get a hoodie from Old Navy. Thank you so much for sharing that!

Anonymous

I don’t own any dresses or skirts, YET.  My entire female wardrobe consists of a few pairs on skinny jeans and a couple of leggings, along with a half dozen or so short and long-sleeved t-shirt blouses. This is what I’ve worn on my limited outings. I love a tight fit.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I think it’s wonderful to dress female casual.

Hugs, Liara

Kinzie
      Lady

i where jeans legging all the time

Hi!! My go to casual is jean short shorts or jean mini skirt with a tight top! Feels so girly and femme! Hugs, Debbie Lynn

During the summer It’s jeans or shorts with tank tops or at times I will wear leggings with A tunic. Wintertime it’s jeans with bulky sweaters or A cosey fleece top, on warmer days I will substitute leggings. My wife loves me in leggings but recently has remarked she would like to see me wearing skirts and dresses A little more often, she’s right I guess been in  casual mood for too long, so I will spend A little more time in A nice dress or A skirt and A nice blouse. I want to make the wife happy. lol

Hardly.
      That’s my everyday apparel.
      Mom jeans, cute blouse or turtleneck sweater in colder weather.

My everyday outfit is jeans and a T. Sometimes I wear girly jeans, sometimes regular Levi’s. When it is warmer, I usually wear shorts and a tank. My breasts (40C) are still perky enough that a bra is not required everyday.

You are NOT alone!

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Cady you are certainly not alone.  My go-to for comfort is a nice pair of jeans  and a snuggly sweater ( it’s kinda cold up here for t shirts at the moment ).  Yes, I do love the femme feeling and look a nice dress and nylons give me, but – especially in winter –  give me the comfort of jeans and a sweater any day.  …and a lot of sweaters are sooo very feminine! 🙂

Stevie

I wear tights/nylons under my jeans.

Love
        Michelle

Stevie Steiner
          Managing Ambassador

Michelle that is an absolute  must in the cold weather!! 😊   And, it’s a nice warm feeling too.

Trish White
      Baroness

Truthfully, I much prefer dresses or skirts and nylons over jeans for sure but I’m also a self confessed girly girl. I do wear jeans and a T on occasion, usually depending on the weather and time of year. But I much prefer a jean skirt to jeans. Also where I live the most girls here dress down. You rarely see a girl in skirts or dresses here other than the clubs. You do still look feminine in jeans a T and booties but personally I feel far more feminine in a skirt or dress with nylons. And that’s why I love trips to Vancouver where you can wear a dress or skirt and heels and not feel out of place or feel your drawing peoples attention to yourself.

Cheers,

Trish

Jayne
      Lady

Definitely not alone, Cady! I love casual outfits! Right now my go-to outfits are skirt-like culottes and a long-sleeve tee. At least for now, I’m not interested in looking like a princess, or wearing provocative outfits for clubbing; just want to wear feminine casual stuff Lots of others are the same!

About 80% of my wardrobe is jeans and blouses. I have 1 black skirt and I just ordered a dress. I have another dress that one of my girlfriends gave me. I haven’t found any t-shirts that I like yet, but I will get some. I love the dresses and skirts just like the next girl, but give me jeans, they are cheaper, lol.

I own 2 pairs of womens jeans, and a pair of white capris. I too just love jeans and a ladies top, breast forms of course. I feel so much more comfortable in women’s clothing than i do in men’s.

I own 7 pairs of womens jeans,and i love wearing them.If you get the right size they feel great. I purchased most of them on line.Ralph Lauren jeans are very nice.

I love skirts and a top when out at the bar.at home fem undies and knee highs and a t shirt and pedal pushers with flats or pumps I always keep changing shoes to keep them feeling good I have gone to the store casual fem I love it

Jennifer

Hey Cady,
      I’m with you. I spend probably 90% of my life dressed in shorts, skorts, tanks, t-shirts or other small tops, various sandals, wedges or sneakers. I do like to dress up when going out sometimes, but it takes a lot of time. I usually only wear basic makeup to look pretty. I do like lacy or sexy underthings regardless of what I am wearing.

Robin
      Lady

I totally agree! I feel natural in girl-jeans and a top, less natural when I’ve tried dressy things. It’s like, for me at least, the dressy things feel a little like I’m putting on a costume. But in jeans and a top, I just become a girl 🙂

Anonymous
        Lady

Exactly!!!

Anonymous

Hi,

I have several pairs of jeans, ballet flats, flat boots. and also ‘every day’ skirts. Mainly, when I’m home, I’m in a sweatshirt dress and opaque pantyhose (winter time) or yoga pants, t-shirt and sweatshirt. I wear cute pink house slippers too.

Then once in a while, it is nice to really get dolled up, a cute sexy dress or mini skirt, sheer stockings, high heels.

-Nina

I do wear jeans and leggings sometimes but I prefer to wear dresses and skirts. Heels and wedges are preferred but I sometimes wear tennis shoes. I just like being feminine all the time.

Thanks
      Christine

Anonymous

I love dressing in my jeans and t-shirts. It gives me “the lady next door” look.

Revel
      Baroness

Although I love to wear a skirt or dress, I also love the casual look and feel of jeans and a T-shirt. I like jeans or jean shorts, but I love a jean skirt! There are so many cute sayings on T-shirts. I have one that says “Better Together” and it’s one of my favorites.

All of my closeted CD revolved around dresses, skirts, heels and hose. But now that I’ve resolved to actually try and do some real living in my femme identity I’ve realized that it’s much easier to just dress to blend in.  And that means it’s jeans and tops with flats, sandals or athletic shoes for everyday wear.  When I add the undergarments, a small bag and perhaps a hat I’ve found the stealth casual mode to be a very satisfying CD experience.

*** Kayla ***

Anonymous

I love wearing everyday, pretty, feminine clothes. I’m not a jeans and t-shirt girl but I love my skirts and tops and I adore floral print dresses.

Hi Celeste

That is exactly what i plan to do. But they will definitely look more fem looking than drab. Maybe even a pair of white sneakers too.

Love
      Michelle

Celest, most of my jeans are women’s and I prefer them over my guy jeans. Paired with a neutral top, my wife and I go off for the day and MOST of the time no one bats an eye EXCEPT for the busy body friend that picked up on the small pockets and button on the right side. She is very tuned in to those details. I passed it off as “I got them at the thrift store, they fit and who cares” but now I know to be very careful around her. My wife usually gives me a once over before we hang with her and hubby to make sure I’m not revealing anything like a bra strap or cami string.

Have a great day

Dani

Jayne
      Lady

I have a pair of white Reeboks with reflective (pink/mauve/teal tones) stripes. I love them!

Anonymous
      Lady

That’s exactly what I’m wearing today! Hahahaha

Viewing 46 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?