Tagged: 

Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I would love to wear to jean ! I want to know what size of jeans I would wear ? Would my jeans size be the same as my panties ? Who do I know what size of jeans I wear?

A girlfriend of mine give me a pair of jeans size 12 and they are a bit to big on me! I do love to wear dresses and skirts ! What size of bikini would I wear? I’m thinking about getting one or more! Just need to know what size to get!

Sizing clothes made for genetic females can be difficult. The size 12 jeans that were too big we’re just for that style of that brand. In another style or a different brand a 12 may be too small, or just right😃. Some things you’ll just have to try on.

For comparison, and I am larger than you, my male slacks are 46×30, my shirts are 2x or 19/32. T-shirts are 2x. Underpants – Haines boxer briefs are large. Suits are 48 or 50.

In female sizes I am a 44B or C in bras, a 9 or 10 in panties – a 2x. Tops are 3x but sometimes 2x and sometimes 4x. Stretchy jeans are XL and regular length. Dresses and skirts are all over the place. I have a denim dress marked 18 that fits welll. I have a denim skirt that is a 22 that doesn’t fit. Mostly I start around 24 and check the size charts online. With my hip pads 3x dresses look ok – at least for a big woman. The bikinis 👙 I have are mostly XL – I tend to use the bottoms as gaffs and the tops without forms.  That’s long and complicated and I hope, helpful.

Millie

I’m going to try other brands to see if I can find some that fit me good! I just have to look online for jeans because I don’t drive and live in a small town. Could you try and say a bikini size that you think would fit me!

I wear a 36 bra , medium tops , large skirts and dresses sometimes xl. I am 6 feet tall and weight is 135 pounds!

Wow – 6 feet tall and 135 lbs – your are the envy of many, many people.

For a bikini swim suit in your size I’d probably try a large – just because you are slim.Unfortunately, it will takes some experimenting to find what brands and sizes really fit you best. For bikini panties maybe a U.S. size 6 or 7 – that’s just a guess.

Millie

I do wear a size 6 pantie now and have for some time ! I will be look for a bikini soon to try ! I all ready have a nice One-Piece swimsuit that I like to wear!

Becka
      Lady

I wear a size 10.  The majority of the time they fit just fine, but I’ve had a few that were too small.  I wear a 34″ waist pant, in mens size.

Anonymous

This is what works for me: measure your hip size and ignore your waist size. Check the size charts for the jeans you are interested in and pick the size that fits your hips. And here is why this will work, modern women’s jeans have a few percent of spandex in them and you can have a wide variety of waist sizes that work for the same hip size. I have a belly and my belly size doesn’t matter. The important fit in the jeans is your hips. Go find some cute jeans!

Anonymous

I have 3 different jeans. Sizes 8,10,and 12. All fit great. I’m a 36 in men’s.  Hard to say what size you would need. Same with tops, I have med, large and x large that fit good . Womens clothes are hard to figure out.

Mikayla,

I have 2 tops that are med and fit me grate I also have a dress that is a x large and they fit grate! I also have a nice One-Piece Swimsuit that is x large and fit grate too !!

The one pair of jeans that I have is a size 12 and is to big in the waist for me!!

I’m thinking of trying an 8 or 9 even 10 to see if they fit! I have to buy them on line!! I live in a small town with not many stores to buy from!

Anonymous

Hi Joanna, just a bit of a heads up  Even sizes are womens and odd numbers are junior or misses. I got a pair of cute cut offs that are a size 9 are a bit loose. Also have leggings that are med and fit excellent. Really is hard to figure out   Mikayla

Mikayla,

I will be looking for some sexy jeans and shorts soon! I have keep an eye on my income do to living on a low income!

I do have a pair of legging’s that are one fit’s all and the waist is a bit tight on me!

Thank you

Joanna

My wife and I shop thrift stores like Goodwill, unique and savers, also some smaller thrift shops. The larger ones all have fitting rooms. Take a assortment of women’s jeans to the fitting room, try on till you find pairs that fit. I used to wear men’s 32 – 34 waist and 29 length, now I only wear women’s jeans. I like the way they fit. I look for Levis super low and too super low stretch jeans in size 8 or 9(they ride on your hips not your waist), If looking for really stretchy super tight pants, leggins or capris I go with size 7, Size 6 panties and a 40B bra. Brands and sizes differ, by now I almost can look at a pair and know wether they will fit or not.

Jamie

Jamie,

I don’t know if there are any thrift shops here in the small town where I live ! I do wear a size 6 in panties! I like the 36C bras that I have because my breast forms fit them nicely! I will be looking at jeans vary soon!

Joanna

Jamie,

I wear in men’s jean  32 waist  and 34 length. Would shorts be the some size as jeans?

I think it’s so cool that your wife is cool with your feme side and helps you shop for clothes and shoes ! I wish I had someone like that !

Becka
      Lady

Just wanted to add,

So excited today, a little disappointed!  I’m wearing my “guys” shirt but underneath a cute black cotton spandex cammi!  Just shaved my chest so my natural a cups feel fantastic underneath!  (have to hide though).  Also wearing my tight girl(size 10) jeans and little black panties!  Feels so good!

Had worked up the courage to finally wear my new ladies cute little loafers out today, but we are going to have unexpected company, so had to put those away for now.  🙁

Hope to find some new treasures today however!  Have a great day girls!

Jeans are great utility wear for almost any occasion and how interesting it is that when genetic women wear jeans they are accually crossdressing without even realizing it . That said , I am a natural male 32 / 32 and find that this translates to ladies size 14 and in the right style look real cool , but jeans type and style varies massively . Trick is to find some with a decent high waist with a bit of stretch and advoid low cut hipsters at all cost . They look silly on girls and gurls alike and hopefully will eventually disappear . Fashion is a strange thing but find the right look with jeans and you can’t go wrong . Enjoy , cheers Naomi d

Naomi ,

Like you I’m a natural male and wear a 32/34 in men’s jeans! I have a genetic women friend who gave me a nice pair of JorDache  jeans size 12 ! Only they don’t fit me the waist is to big ! I do love how genetic women look in there jeans and would love to look like that in my jeans! Someone told me to go with my hip size that’s 35 and the only jeans that have a 35 hip is Juniors’ size 2 and size 3!

I just haven’t bought any yet but do plane to vary soon!

Joanna

Naomi ,

I would love to know what jeans type and style do you wear that fit you? Do you go to a store and try them on ?

I only have one pair of Jordache jeans that a friend gave me that is size 12 and they don’t fit for the size 12 is to big on me ! Please help me !

Your Loving sister,

Joanna

Naomi,

I don’t know about you but I wear a size 6 in panties and love how they feel on me! I might start wearing panties full time because they fell so dam good on me that I don’t like having to wear men’s underwear any more!

The problem I found while I was looking in to what I could start wearing is that there’s no real objective when it comes to dress size, you could be 10 in one store, 8 in another and 12 in yet another store. I don’t know how you girls cope with all the math

Becka
      Lady

Hi Joanne,

I wear a size 34 waist in mens jeans, which seem to translate to a 10 in women’s jeans.  You do need try them on, as all jeans are not created equal!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?