Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello girls,

surely this question has been posted before but here it goes anyway.

getting ready to get my first pair of girls jeans and looking for some suggestions.

for mens i wear 33 w and 30 inseam. i am normal up front and not to brag – but with a very nice behind 🙂 so would be nice to accent that.

luv,

kristen

I can’t help you with style suggestions since my jeans and twill pants are more unisex looking. But women’s jeans, and pants in general, are based on hip size. Being a 33″ waist I’m guessing your hips are about 35″. I’d start with a 36″ hip size. Regular women’s pants are about a 30″ inseam so unless you find a pair in different inseams just go with the regular length. I’m 6′ but my inseasm is also 30″. I have never had a problem finding any kind of bottoms (pants, shorts, PJs, etc.) that are the right length.

Ashley
      Lady

High waist skinny jeans are an amazing thing. They are so different from guy’s jeans: stretchy, soft, and super comfy! Totally different wearing experience than heavy, baggy menswear. They can really flatter your rear and legs too!

Since women’s jeans have some stretch, they usually give you at least a little leeway in sizing. I like a super-slim fit, and I’ve always had good luck going for smaller sizes for me. (Of course shopping in person and trying stuff on is the best way to get the best fit, especially since different brands have different definitions of sizes… but I only shop online myself and I usually don’t have too much trouble finding things that fit!)

I’ve had good luck with Levi’s – superb fit, with comfortable stretch, even with hip enhancers.

I go a size down for the look of it and use a gaffe to tackle the front, as I don’t tuck.

Other makes have been great too, but I have long legs, so when wearing them in stealth mode, that’s an important check box.

En femme, with boots, length isn’t important unless you want to wear the legs outside of the boots – and why would you?

Last time I wore boots and jeans I got checked out by a man.

As far as compliments go, that’s right up there – but my appreciation is all I give 😊

It depends on the look you want – I love curves but am shaped like a pencil, so I settle for hints of curviness where I can get them.

I bought some faux leather jeans on a whim, as they were cheap. With the enhancers, I look vaguely like Oliva Newton John in the last part of Grease (in my mind, at least!). I will save those for when I’m feeling them – I don’t normally go for such an overt look, but I think it would be fun, nonetheless – they’re surprisingly comfortable to wear and feel sort of powerful.

Love Laura

Hi Kristen.  You on the right for wanting to go with girly jeans. I bought my first pair many years back and was not happy with them, they felt and fit like men’s, so I didn’t try them again until about four years ago. I was helping my daughter trim some trees and she was making fun of my baggy men’s jeans that’s when I decided to try them again and was very pleased with how good they felt and fit. My wife loved the way I looked in them even my daughter said I looked hot in them. I like the slim fit and the way they stretch makes them very comfortable. I buy most of my jeans at the Vanity fair outlets,  the fitting rooms are very discrete and the prices are very reasonable. I haven’t worn anything else but girly jeans for over five years now and no one have noticed me in women’s jeans. try them you will love them.

Anonymous

I’ve been wearing ladies’ jeans in stealth mode, and now en femme for a little over two years – and I love ’em.

For looks and for comfort, I suggest Gloria Vanderbilt high-rise or mid-rise jeans.  They not only look good, but have functional pockets if you care to use them.  You should be a size 10 short (30″ inseam), Regular (32″ inseam).

Hugs,

Bettylou

Hi ladies,

oh my, just made a big mistake – not really it was a good one!

even though i have been thinking about getting the jeans, it never occurred to me to try some of my wife’s. She is out doing some stuff in town and there were some in the clean laundry so i though, heck let me try these.

i tried some “slim girlfriend” from Chicos size 10 – they felt sweet – loved them – a little loose (she is kind of ow). Also some Gloria Vanderbuilt size 12 – also felt great but even looser.

So Bettylou, Casey you are right on target with the size. Probably a 10 and the slim ones may be nice.

the mistake is that now i can’t wait to get some 🙂

thanks for all the great advice and words of encouragement.

kristen

Anonymous

Hello…I am wearing Lee jeans I purchase from Amazon. According to the size chart I should wear 12-14… I am wearing 10-12 I usually wear  a 33waist,34 leg in drab jeans but am wearing ladies tall or longs…with a 32-33 inch inseam…they fit great, wife says they look good…hope this helps…good luck

I’m not usually categorical about much of anything, but I’ve got this jeans thing down.  Old Navy is absolutely the best place for men to find/buy women’s jeans!  Even had a discussion with a clear about how well their women’s jeans fit men!  They have an enormous selection of styles and sizes.  Every jean is virtually on sale most of the time.  And . . . if you don’t find what works or what you like on the tables and racks, try the clearance section.  My everyday jeans are size 6, Curvy Bootcut – I have several pairs so at least one is in the wash constantly – I wear jeans all the time, everywhere.  They are stretchy but crisp.  They wear like iron and, unlike other brands or styles, they don’t even show distress where I carry my wallet, keys, etc.  My waist is currently 32, length 32 as well.  They 6 works great and no one can tell from their fit that they are women’s. I have some 4’s and even 2’s that work quite well, but look more like women’s because of their tightness.  When I’m out and about autonomously and androgynously, I frequently wear 2’s or 4’s, skinny, full length or even tall/long, with heeled sandals or booties.  But, no kidding, since I discovered Old Navy, it’s been like a candy store.  I have countless colors, low-rise, standard-rise, or high-rise, and a variety of decorative elements on the pockets and other places.  Off the clearance rack, I even found lavender colored, very stretchy ones for (I think) $7.  It’s fun just talking about them!

FAM

Hi girls,

happy to report back – just bought me 2 pairs of skinny jeans today. one size 9 and one size 10. fit very nicely.

decided to go easy and found some really nice ones in a 2nd hand store.

can’t wait to use them. i will be out of town on my own tomorrow in a hike and guess what i will be wearing.

so looking forward to it.

thanks for all the awesome advice and ideas.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Not for me…. “male me” wears pants all the time, so if and when I can be Caty it’s a skirt or dress.

Also, as I’m on the wrong size of 70 and heavily built around the waist and hips, the only tight clothing I like is a good fitting corset. Tho it must be said.. I’ve ven stopped wearing them lately.

Caty

Anonymous

Stores in my area have closed their fitting rooms and if you buy clothes, you cannot return them due to COVID. When I can, I will be buying some jeans!

Kay

I am no jean expert; but I do have 3 pairs for Wendy, all Gloria Vanderbilt.

The stretchy denim for the Gloria jeans really helps, and provides and nice comfy fit.  One thing I did stay away from was low rise or ultra low rise.  Last thing I want is thinking the jeans are constantly falling down when they are not.  All of the jeans I have are high rise, and it provides a more well rounded fit.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?