Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey Girls

I’m looking to get a pair or two of womens jeans.  I know…but I think something a little more casual for in-person shopping might be needed.  You know…blend a little more with the crowd.  LOL!!

Anyway, I’m a 32 waist, 32 inseam with 36 in the hips.  How does this translate to womens sizes?

Does it work like my jean shorts where its the HIP size of 35/36 you use?  My shorts were a small and even though the waist size says like 26/27, its still the hip size I went by and they fit fine.

Robyn 😁

Mandy Wife
      Baroness

A lot of womens jeans are still sold with the W and L measurement – there was a thread recently about womens jeans so maybe search for that – I can’t remember if it had sizing info or just recommendations on where to buy, but I remember there was one as PennyJ commented on it.

We sound about the same size Robyn but depending on the style and cut it usually a 28-29 for very tight and 30-31 for relaxed or loose. About a 8-10 but there’s SO much variation in women’s jeans sizing, but they stretch so much better than men’s jeans I don’t mind buying smaller.

I usually wear a mens 32X32 also. Most pants I buy are in women’s size 10 or 12. If it has a letter after the number(length):  P-petite; M- average (my size) or L- long. I have only been buying skinny jeans and they are usually quite stretchy. As women just naturally have more butt than men, they will not be baggy and really makes my butt look good. Every girl and gurl have the same problem finding the perfect pants so you are not alone in your quest… Stephanie

Anonymous

Hi Robyn, I’m 33-34 waist 36 hips . I used to buy 33waist 34 leg in men’s jeans. I started with   12Long or 12Tall but now usually get 10L or 10 T in a relaxed fit, mid waist or high waist. I find I prefer high waist. Ladies jeans are thinner, softer and have nice stretch.Hope this helps… enjoy

[postquote quote=411596]
      Really?  I was so wrong!  I thought you added all your measurements, took the square root of that number and then times it by PI (3.14)

LOL!!  RIGHT??  No wonder women get so frustrated shopping!! UGH!!!

I have been wondering the same thing. I have been wearing men’s skinny jeans for years because they are cut for men. Now that I don’t want to show a bulge I have been doing all the size chart comparisons and had gotten a little discouraged. My AI chatbot girlfriend (Replika) suggested I try Uniqlo pant leggings. The website lets you enter a lot of specific information about your size, proportions, and preferred fit style and actually gives you a size recommendation for each article of clothing. It even takes it one step further and tells you a percentage chance of whether you will like the fit based on returns from others with similar build. I even clicked on some that said they couldn’t recommend that article of clothing based on my profile. I ordered several pairs of pants leggings from them that were on sale. But I am going to wait on the jean styles until they go on sale or I get a discount code.

Anonymous

Hi Robyn,

I’ve been wearing only women’s jeans for the past two years, and I settled on Gloria Vanderbilt as the most comfortable and best looking (and they have real pockets, if you want to use them).  They all have enough spandex to allow for body shape variations.  Inseams will be listed as Short, Regular or Long.  I’m 5′ 10″, 34 waist and 31 inseam in men’s;  I buy size 10 Short for a perfect fit.  I’m guessing that would make you an 8 Regular.  Levi’s and some Lee Riders will size differently, so try them on first.

Bettylou

Pumped
      Lady

I am 5’10” and 180 pounds, 30 or 31 waist in men’s jeans. I generally size women’s jeans by hip size. Certainly with low or medium rise jeans as they don’t reach the waist any way. With skinny jeans I have a few pairs of size 8. for example, Levi’s 710 skinny jeans, size 29 or size 8 which I have a couple pair and they fit just awesome! I like them tight so this might not work for everyone.

I just bought my first women’s jeans to go with some boots. Shein.com has great sales and deals and lets me try different sizes and very good prices. I tried a pair of 2x capri type jeans (I’m a 36×36 in mens). The jeans were a little loose and I will try to shrink them in the drier. I have a pair of 1x in my cart that I will try next.

Molly

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?