Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

Hello girls,

im a married crossdresser from Michigan. I was a member here before but tried to stop crossdressing for over a year. Lucky I didn’t purge any of my girl stuff. I can’t wait to start dressing again .

I have been a crossdresser since I was a very young child. Love to chat, and hope to reunite with some of my old girlfriend here at CDH. And also find some new friends.

Hugs, Jennifer

Hi Jennifer,

Welcome back to CDH.

Alice

Hi Jennifer nice to meet you and so happy you came home as we allways leave the light on for girls that are away and need to find there way home .. You had girlfriends when you left so rekindle  old friendships and start some new ones  welcome home Jennifer ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous
        Lady

Thank you,

Anonymous

It’s a good thing you didn’t purge it is a major lost when you do. The urge never goes away you have grasp it and find yourself. I have been full time girl 👧 since I was 9 till 62 and I have been enjoying it. You have find yourself and decide how to want to go with it. We are here and willing to help you if needed. We are ready to chat with you and glad to have you welcome to the site

Anonymous
        Lady

I guess deep down I knew my urge to dress as a woman would never leave me that’s why I kept all my girl clothes.

Thank You for the encouraging words

Welcome back Jennifer!

Anonymous
        Lady

Thanks, Denise.

Anonymous

It is great to see you back here at CDH. It is also great to see another ladies from Michigan.
      Welcome back, Jessica

Anonymous
        Lady

Thanks Jessica, it’s great to be back where I belong.

From one Jennifer to another, welcome back.  I’ve just started dressing fully, and have enjoyed being in this group.  I too always thought that I could stop dressing, and have stopped and started many times, but with my advanced age now (71), I’m not going to stop again.  It’s good to have you back since you already know your way around.  Maybe we can start a CDH group of crossdressers named “Jennifer”.😁

Anonymous

Welcome back Jennifer!

Like many have said here, I understand trying to quit.  And I understand that urge…the pink fog…and I agree that I don’t think it ever goes away.  When I was younger, I really thought I would “grow out of it” and that it would go away.  How wrong I was.  😊

Not purging was a good call and it sounds like you speak from experience.  I have lost some wonder outfits that I wished I had back.  Purged twice.  Last time did not purge and I am glad I didn’t.  Purging is just too darned expensive in the end.  😁

Anyway, welcome back!

Hugs… Dana

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome back home Jennifer, so glad you’re here.

Sherri

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome back, Jennifer!  I’m so happy you are back!

Erika

Welcome back Jennifer your attempt is similar to so many of us here. Glad you have found your way back it is so important for us to accept ourselves before we can expect any else to accept that this is a part of who we are that makes us who we are.

Hugs April

Anonymous
        Lady

Thank you for the encouraging words April. It’s great to be back home.

Welcome back Jennifer it’s nice to meet you, this is my second time on here i left before Christmas 2021 but the pink fog was too strong to resist so i rejoined a few months ago, you know what they say once a girl always a girl,

I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hello Jennifer

Welcome back to CDH

Great too have you back, hope you don’t have to leave us again, stay Strong.

Hugs Jennifer Ramirez

Hi Jennifer, pleased to meet you! Welcome to CDH xx

Fiona xx

AnnaBeth Black
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Jennifer

As so many others have said quitting is nearly impossible and purging is a horrible waste. Welcome back! Hugs Annabeth

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jennifer welcome back sweetie,  so nice hearing from you again. As mentioned get back in touch with some of your pass girlfriends and certainly meet a make new ones. To dress is such an exhilarating  experience and so much fun when you can share it with others . Enjoy your time here once again and know your among friends who really do care about each other and who we are.  Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous
        Lady

Thank you, Stephanie

hi Jennifer
      Welcome back in CDH

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Anonymous
      Lady

Good backup plan !

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?