Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

But you can call me Jen or Jenny if you want.  I’m not picky.

I think I got started on this much later in life than most and don’t take it as seriously.  I only dress up all the way a couple times a month and spend most of my time totally in guy mode.  I am hoping to get more in touch with my feminine side though, and hope to feel more comfortable out in public en femme.

I think being part of this community will help a lot!!

I am here mostly to learn but will answer questions or offer advice if it seems appropriate.  I would also like to meet people from here in person and maybe make some good friends!

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome, Jennifer!  We are so glad you found us!  You are now a part of a wonderful family of supportive sisters!

Erika

Hello Jennifer

Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It’s a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you will be able to exchange opinions and information and find support to go forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the polls, forums and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I am Greta, a 56 year old cd/tg person; with a life that is a bit complicated by having to hide my gender identity…..when I’m alone at home and I know I have no guests, I’m Greta, if I’m at work or I have guests at home, I’m Greta, externally dressed as Mr. Antonio (lol) but I’m wearing women’s underwear.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Hello Jennifer,

You’re right, being part of this community will help a lot.

Hi Jenny,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Jennifer nice to meet you  and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here .. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Girl there is such a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so look around ask many questions of these wonderful ladies here telling there stories about the journeys they have taken in life.. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times 0f Jennifer as she travels down her own girly path in life.. Now girlfriend as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we are just a simple click away.. Again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Well we are all at different levels and decide how far we want to go. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Jenny,

Welcome to CDH! It’s good to meet you.

💕Lara

Hi Jenny welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here,if it’s help and advice you need you have come to the right place if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hi Jen,
      I can tell you from my own short experience here that you have found a great landing spot to explore without fear. Don’t be afraid to click on a name and say hi. Very cool folks here. Welcome
      Kari

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jennifer

welcome. It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Welcome to CDH Jenny!

Hi Jen. Everyone on this page is at a different point in the journey and it is all good! There is no right or wrong way to go about the CD journey.

Take care

Tara

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?