Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Nicole Markova
      Baroness

hi everyone sorry I haven’t posted in a while just been really busy and a little hectic but Jessica went out to the Moorestown mall on Saturday I had a blast I walked around boscovs I wound up buying a belt then I walked to Victoria’s Secret I bought a pair of white with black dot bikini panties they didn’t have my size bra so I ordered one online from their website along with a pink stripe one after that I went to hollister to buy some jeans no luck there once I was done I got in my car and left for home I hope you guys also get out and have a great day

Anonymous

Hi Jessica,

Ahhhh, shopping while Dressed….my favorite pastime!   Shop ’til you drop, girl.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Anonymous

its always fun to get out. the more you do it the better it feels. i need to go get a pedicure soon. nails are getting long and time fir a new color. if you never got a pedicure your missing out. its a really relaxing time that women enjoy. i go every month. my toes are never not painted.

Nicole Markova
      Baroness

I’ve been thinking about getting my nails done at least my toes for a little while now

Emily
      Lady

Well done you for a successful shopping excursion! Every adventure out helps build confidence.

Anonymous

get your toes none. its a nice womanly experience. i first had the feeling a few years back. i love how nice painted toes look. first time i went i was in guy mode. pretty brave i thought. lady had no problem with it. i was not her first guy to get them none. now i get them done every month. i usually go dressed now. they are super nice to me. i asked her if she has alot of guy customers? she said yes. i need to get mine done this week. looking pretty ratty. its one of the womanly things i really like doing.

Hi Jessica,

I love going to the mall enfemme what a wonderful day.

I have never shopped at a Victoria’s Secret en femme but it sounds totally delightful.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful day with us.

Hugs Patty

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Sounds like a great and fun day.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?