Tagged: 

Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello, I’m excited to Join the Club. I am Also Nervous I have never been Part of Something like this. To be Honest there a lot of Dressers and it’s not so Tabu to show your Female side .
      I hope learn of the well Experience or the First Timer.
      Thank you!

Welcome Jessica,

So glad you could join us here!!!

Love and hugs,

Lanna💋❤

Anonymous

Jessica, welcome to CDH. There are a great group of wonderful ladies here all willing to help you and make you feel at ease. So set back, pull up your big girl panties and enjoy the “Pink Fog”. Kathleen.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jessica  here you’ll discover and learn all about being who you feel inside.

With help from many of our ladies here get the advice and most of all support to journey through theses amazing times. You’ll meet ladies from new to well experience with so much that can be learned. Be free to ask your questions… Very happy to meet you and hope to see you around here soon .

Stephanie 🌹

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi from one Jessica to another.

You will find lots of help and friendship here, it is natural to be nervous but I am sure that will change when you meet some of the friendly girls on here.

L look forward to seeing you around the site.

Jessica x

Anonymous

Hello Jessica welcome to cdh. This is a lovely community and I hope you will feel at home here. We are a friendly bunch.

Charlotte xxx

Welcome girlie. You’re amongst friends.

Hi Jessica,

Welcome to CDH.

Enjoy trying on those dresses.

Alice

Howdy ther Jess,

Welcome to the site, its really a good community of people.

-Steph

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH, Jessica.

Welcome Jessica!

Hi Jessica, Teralynn here. Welcome to our merry band of crossdressing people. The fact is that you are correct- there are a lot of crossdressing people in the world these days and there are logical reasons for that. But there are also many reasons why a lot of them are closeted and keep their crossdressing to themselves. You have courageously chosen to join this site and open up to our members about your crossdressing. You will find that this is one of the wisest decisions you have ever made. Here you will find acceptance and support. You will also find members who are eager to interact with you and even become friends if that is something you are interested in. So stay active on the site. We all are here for each other. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?