Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone! My name is Jessica. I have been considering joining this site for some time now but haven’t done so due to a small amount of fear of being caught by my SO. I have recently got over that from reading some of the articles on this site and other similar sites. i came here for support and it seems there is a whole lot of that going on here. I have never spoke to anyone about my crossdressing and it was about to kill me to let it out. I had to do it in a supporting environment such as this. I already feel as if a weight has been lifted from my shoulders.

I have been dressing since I was a young boy. From the first time I put on women’s clothes I absolutely loved them! They feel so good against your skin and who doesn’t want to feel pretty and sexy?

I was really into dressing when I was in my twenties and that was when I accumulated the most clothes and shoes. I didn’t really do the makeup thing or the accessories thing either. at that time I felt a great deal of shame involved with it and coupled with the fact I had no one to really teach me about makeup I just didn’t play with it very much and still don’t although I’d love for someone to teach now.

I was single back then and had lots of time to myself to do what I wanted to do. I was kind of poor so spending money on what I deemed frivolous things wasn’t an option. I’m older now and have my own business and make pretty good money. I stopped dressing so that I could find someone to spend my life with and I did find a woman who I love dearly and want to spend the rest of my days with. Unfortunately the woman inside me is wanting out in a major way and this place lets her be free.

I can’t wait to meet some of you and get your advice on things concerning this life that we have chose.

Anonymous

The most here we are in the same situation. I just join couple months ago and I find people where can I spoke free about my feelings and has been a real relief. Please ask any question search the articles and forums. I’m sure you’ll find answers. Welcome darling.

Anonymous

Hi Jessica,

Welcome to CDH! Thank you for sharing your introduction. You will find friendly support and acceptance here.

Kay

Anonymous

welcone and u have come to a place where if u need to ask they will answer and I like you tried to stop cding and the urge got stronger all the time…. I am married but still love wearing womans panties and bras as well as finding a slip to wear when I can.. I have never dressed fully because my wife does not have the type outfits I enjoy wearing and I have no place to hide any clothes so I only wear what I can when I can and get my satisfaction   then

IsabelB
      Lady

Hello and welcome, Jessica,

Isabel x

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jessica  I’m so happy you decided to join our little but growing family. So much to see and do with many wonderful gals all here to help and support you through this amazing time. Yes be active ,visit our chat room and talk to many of our members. Learn from or offer advice there’s everything here. Happy to welcome you and yes hope to hear from you soon . Welcome….

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Jessica,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

You’ve come to the right place, Jessica.  Welcome.

Hi Jessica nice to meet you and so glad you found us girls here. As these other lovely ladies have said i can only add a little to that  as so many ladies here to make lasting friendships with from all over the world. so get settled in and enjoy yourself.  As for advice just ask and someone will answer you to the best of their ability  . So hope you and your girlfriend can come to grips with Jessica being a big part of your lifes as she lives in your heart and sole so as we say here take baby steps and have many conversations and good luck to you both  . So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime .

Stephanie Bass

Welcome Jessica!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?