Viewing 23 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Well I finally did it.  I wasn’t so sure I would go through with it, but I went out in public for the first time tonight.

I am on a business trip and decided to bring my some extra clothes for Jessica.  After my meetings wrapped up early I decided tonight was the night.  I did my makeup got dressed and stood at the door.  I took a deep breath and opened the door.  Luckily no one was in the hallway.  Got into the elevator and hit the lobby button.  I got a direct elevator right to the lobby.  The doors opened and there stood 3 men.  I smiled and quickly passed by.  I tried to keep a lady like walk but I am sure I was almost running to the parking garage.

Once in the car, I felt some relief.  I decided to drive for a bit.  I then said, what the heck and drove to a local lgbtq bar that I had found online.  I parked and said to myself here we go.  I walked in.  The place was somewhat busy.  I walked the place looking for a table, but they were all full.  So I walked to the bar ordered a Cosmo and sat down.  I was was still very nervous.  Luckily a couple (man and women) sat down and we started talking.  They were both so kind.  That made me relaxed.  The woman complimented me on my outfit.  They also liked my hair.

We talked a bit, I finished my drink and ordered a water.  I didn’t want to get drunk. 😊. We talked more and then we all left.  The drive back to the hotel was much more relaxing.  When I walked but to the elevator I could tell that I had way more confidence then I had just a few hours earlier.

I am on cloud 9 right now and had to share.

Thanks to all here at CDH that have been so encouraging.  I know there is no way I would have done this without your help.

Thanks,

Jessica

Jessica!

That’s awesome!!! I’m very happy for you! The most I’ve done is to walk the 200’ to my mailbox and I remember how thrilling that was. I can’t imagine how thrilling your adventure was! I can’t wait until I can go somewhere in public. Thank you for sharing your wonderful and inspiring story.

Hugs and respect, Jill

Congratulations on your first time out hun. Now it should be easier for you to do it more often.

Awesome Jessica I am so happy for you girlfriend, so scary, exhilarating and euphoric all at once. Definitely getting off the elevator can bring your heart to your throat you did the best thing you can do smile and you just do you. It helps you relax and calm down when you talk to other people and you receive compliments, awesome way to go! Your sharing your experience makes me smile I am so happy for you! It gets easier from here so proud of you Jessica!

Hugs Big Hugs April

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Great story and congratulations on your great outing.

I’m glad you had a good time, Sweetie. First time is always the hardest – but after that . . .

MelanieElizabeth
      Ambassador

Congrats! Sounds like you had a nice time. Are you looking forward to doing it again? With a first time that went that smoothly I’m sure you are. Thanks for sharing Jessica.

Wonderful, Jessica!  And welcome to the club.  I wish you many more such occasions.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Jessica.
      Congrats to you !  So happy for you I totally know that feeling of confidence you talk about on the way back !  it’s intoxicating isn’t it?  So now the cats out of the bag so what’s next?  Shopping mall?  Regular restaurant?  You look fantastic. Be proud. You go girl!

hugs

carole

That is a big first time out.  Not just out of the hotel but out and interacting.  Congrats.  It only gets easier.

So thrilling Jessica and glad you mustered up the confidence to do this. It was a perfect arrangement you set up and now congrats on many more

Yay for you sister!!! My first time out was scarey, exciting, and amazing!! I love it!!!

Riley 💋

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

So Happy for you. Way to go girl.

Hugs, Liara

J J
      Lady

You go, girl! Thanks for a great and inspiring recounting of you experience. It will help others feel the same thrill and fear and build confidence. Your next foray out will be just a bit easier.

Congratulations! Sounds like a great experience for you. And great luck finding the couple who made you feel comfortable. I’m sure you’re looking forward to next time!

Congratulations Jessica!  Glad that you had a lovely outing.

Alice

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Congratulations Jessica!!

The first time out is so exhilarating, especially when you meet and interact with other people. Most CD’s avoid people for a number of times out in the beginning so you are ahead of the game. And it is very true what everyone says – it is about to get very addictive. So get ready and enjoy this next phase of your dressing journey.

Fiona

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

That is so wonderful, I’m so happy for you Jessica.  I’m seriously impressed, you stepped out in a big way!  Thanks for sharing your story!

💖Lola

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jessica what a go girl congratulations on your special day out..  with more confidence many more to come… 🌷

Anonymous

Here’s to more enjoyable evenings out in your future!

Way to go Jess. Sounds like a new high. Hopefully first of many.

CelesteCD
      Lady

Jess I’m soooooo happy for you! So courageous facing your fear/nervousness head on. Can’t wait to hear more!

I am so glad you stepped out. There’s an exciting world out there. Welcome to the” There’s no turning back now club”.

Love,

Tommie

Well done Jessica. You deserve our most heart felt congratulations on achieving this milestone!!! I am so pleased that you enjoyed it and that it all went so well. I am building up to my first public outing and it so reassuring to hear stories like yours…so thank you so much for sharing.
      Hugs
      Christine

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?