Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

We tend to talk a lot about lingerie and clothes so I was wondering how everyone felt about jewelry, purses, and other accessories that can enhance and complete our look.

I love jewelry and have many necklaces, bangles, bracelets, and earrings to choose from. Its not all the time but I just feel complete with added jewelry and a purse for the occasion.

I don’t have but six purses ranging in size from a clutch to a huge leather bag and of course I want more.

Its not for me but this could include piercings, real or fake, as an accessory also.

Do you like accessories and what do you have?

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

I too prefer to wear Jewlery, I’m not much on rings but i do like wear Earings, Bracelets and Necklaces. Choosing a purse takes a bit more thought in order to select a suitable color & style that is versatile enough. Otherwise, I would have to have one for every pair of shoes. I recently bought a couple of scarves, that I can.t wait to try out.

A black purse goes with everything, Roberta.

Diane

Anonymous

Hi Michelle,

I’ve always been one for silver jewelry in either mode. All quite plain and delicate which I rarely take off. I need to be a little more adventurous and find some more blingy stuff.

Purses are my next challenge. I’ve finally bought some jeans with pretend front pockets and marvel at the simple change that has generated in me when I’m out and about. My nails stand a better chance of not breaking for a start (!) and my default ‘stuff it in your front pocket’ male personna attitude to keys and wallets and tissues is necessarily crumbling when I wear them to go out.

Now I have a small and thin purse with just 1 key, 1 plastic card and a few notes which slip easily into a back pocket. Now I’m looking for an over the shoulder handbag to put the purse in. I dread to think the junk a handbag will collect though!

Marti xxx

When I first came out I went crazy with jewelry. Rings for every finger, bracelets, anklets, necklaces and earrings (originally clip on, now pierced). As I became more experienced and found my style I cut way back. Now I only wear two rings, one the symbol of my Two Spirit, and one the symbol of my connection to the water spirit. My ears are pierced with everyday flower earings. I wear a watch/bracelet and a simple necklace. All of the other jewelry is set aside to be used for special dress up occasions.

Beth

Hi Michelle

Since starting my new style (35-50 look), I have realised just how important accessories are and how they can really make an outfit.

I only have 2 necklaces and 2 scarves so far, but I intend to get much much more, starting with a bracelet. Can you just put a bracelet on your ankle and call it an ankle bracelet or is that a different bracelet altogether?

I can get a clutch bag and purse from a Charity shop and a larger bag when needed.

Love
      Michelle

I love purses!

Guess what? I don’t have one. I do know what I want. A black structured purse of medium size.

Diane

Angela Booth
      Hostess

To me it is a part of the overall appearance and femininity. I have loads of jewelry but seem to wear my favourites. I have a good selection of bags to suit the occasion and I receive scarfs and jewelry for gifts which is a lovely thing.

Anonymous

I agree with Diane, I love purses.  I think it is one of the best ways to express femininity.  Unfortunately, I purged a couple of years ago and am just “starting over” with my accessories.

Love purses, jewerly and accessories

As an always out and about person these are essential items that enhance your appearance. Whether you go simple or over the top is ones own choice. Myself, I lean more simple and clean though mixing it up with colors is FUN.

I think I have 4 or 5 purse but one black Coach bag is my 99.9% GoTo even though it’s a little on the small size.

Jewerly and accessories are fantastic. I love braclets, necklaces and earings. I don’t wear rings other then wedding band though am looking at more. Not often thought about is belts and I have a few usually for specific outfits and for jeans I have several too. Not much for hair but a cute pair of sunglasses in your hair is a great look.

Sandy

Anonymous

For some reason I just don’t feel complete without some type of jewelry as an accessory to whatever I’m wearing at the time. I have large hands, so rings can be a challenge but there are solutions, such as expandable rings. Same story with my wrists. I like fine chain bracelets, for both wrists and ankles; there are ways too small bracelets can be extended. I have a small clutch that can be worn either with a shoulder or wrist strap, and I will be exploring scarves soon. So, absolutely, accessories are part of how I choose to dress.

Hugs, Lisa

Jewellry is a must for me – from earrings, rings, bracelet, ankle bracelet, and necklaces.  I feel it is like the cherry on top.

I do have 2 purses, but I rarely use them as my wife does not want me to go out.  That being said, I have picked up my wife from work a small handful of times as Wendy, and I did use the purse to carry my keys and driver’s license.

Twilla Thompson
      Baroness - Annual

I agree, those are attention to detail type of things that “sell” the look more.

Toodles!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?