- November 3, 2020 at 9:12 am #402365Jill SweetParticipantRegistered On: November 2, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 67Has thanked: 75 timesBeen thanked: 301 times
This thursday I am having my first women’s haircut. It took a lot of summoning of courage to go in to the stylist and asking for a female cut. She was so great. I am thinking of a pixie cut or a layered dangly cut. I have should length think hair right now that curls a bunch as it gets longer. Looks kinda girly even now. Anyone have any suggestions?
Sweet pink kisses
- November 6, 2020 at 7:37 pm #403813Bettylou CoxParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 1494Has thanked: 2517 timesBeen thanked: 4620 times
After 65 years of wearing a flattop, I finally decided it was time for a change, and I let it grow. When it was finally long enough, I went to the stylists at Ulta for advice. The result was what she called a “body wave” and I call a curly perm. See my icon. Femme, but I wear it that way full-time and I’m happy with it.
- November 6, 2020 at 6:30 pm #403797Giselle ReevesParticipantRegistered On: September 27, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 123Has thanked: 515 timesBeen thanked: 335 times
Jill find a hairdresser that will style your hair so it works in both female and male mode
- November 6, 2020 at 7:53 am #403624Jennifer JohnsParticipantRegistered On: November 5, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 31 timesBeen thanked: 1 time
A layered dangly cut is so feminine. I am growing my hair to do the same but in the mean time I have a wig similar that I wear everyday.
- November 6, 2020 at 3:00 am #403531Kay AndersonParticipantRegistered On: June 1, 2020Topics: 17Replies: 550Has thanked: 5548 timesBeen thanked: 2912 times
I have no suggestions, but thank you for the post. I have thought about this subject and it might be in my future. You deserve a metal for bravery girl!
- November 5, 2020 at 7:37 am #403174Deborah SullivanParticipantRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 360Has thanked: 1443 timesBeen thanked: 1229 times
Go for it Jill. I have generally gotten the unisex cut which is short and layered and it can be easily cut so it can be combed to look both genders. It has never gotten negative reactions
- November 5, 2020 at 5:20 am #403141Robin SnowParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2019Topics: 19Replies: 211Has thanked: 1612 timesBeen thanked: 942 times
Since you are out to your wife, I am assuming she is on board with you wearing your hair more feminine. If so, maybe she might have some suggestions.
My last haircut was over 8 months ago, just before everything shut down. At the time I was toying with the idea of growing out my hair. When the stylist asked me how I would like it cut I told her I wanted something which could be easily styled for whichever mode I was dressing in. She totally got it. If I can ever feel safe in a salon, I want to go back to her and ask for a bob.
Good luck and enjoy!
- November 5, 2020 at 4:46 am #403133Jill SweetParticipantRegistered On: November 2, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 67Has thanked: 75 timesBeen thanked: 301 times
Too scared to wear a top or anything openly. I am afraid I am not yet as brave as many of you are though asking for a woman’s cut at all was a big step and going through with it is also big for me. I wish I could post some pictures and hoping to somehow do that soon. Thanks everyone for all the suggestions and support. Jill is about to take a first step in to the world from her safe bedroom and perhaps become more of the cute girly girl she wants to be. The panties will feel so good!
Sweet pink kisses and soft satin hugs
- November 4, 2020 at 5:39 am #402682Joanne JacksonParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 86Has thanked: 198 timesBeen thanked: 367 times
- November 4, 2020 at 4:32 am #402664Jill SweetParticipantRegistered On: November 2, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 67Has thanked: 75 timesBeen thanked: 301 times
Jill is completely out to my wife but really no one else. I was thinking the same thing about being readily remade to be male but part of me just wants to go as girly and feminine as possible and let the chips fall where they may but also keep a baseball hat at the ready. Thanks for all the good girly sweet thoughts and wish me luck. I think i will wear my special panties and a top underneath to make it a real feminine Jill day. I hope I don’t explode with all that feminine pretty feeling in my body.
Sweet Pink Kisses
- November 4, 2020 at 3:23 am #402642Rachel CrossParticipantRegistered On: October 13, 2020Topics: 19Replies: 163Has thanked: 936 timesBeen thanked: 829 times
- November 4, 2020 at 12:47 am #402623Robyn DevineParticipantRegistered On: October 24, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 287Has thanked: 712 timesBeen thanked: 1100 times
- November 4, 2020 at 12:25 am #402616Grace ScarlettParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 22Replies: 584Has thanked: 3300 timesBeen thanked: 3019 times
The answer to this really depends on several things…is Jill out to family, friends or S/O….or workmates?
Do you need to choose a style that can be re styled to a more male look because of these circumstances?
If you are free to “go for it”, I would go for the most girly cut imaginable…lucky you
Smiles, grace x
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.