• This topic has 12 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi

This thursday I am having my first women’s haircut. It took a lot of summoning of courage to go in to the stylist and asking for a female cut. She was so great. I am thinking of a pixie cut or a layered dangly cut. I have should length think hair right now that curls a bunch as it gets longer. Looks kinda girly even now. Anyone have any suggestions?

Sweet pink kisses

Jill

Anonymous

Huggs Jill

The answer to this really depends on several things…is Jill out to family, friends or S/O….or workmates?

Do you need to choose a style that can be re styled to a more male look because of these circumstances?

If you are free to “go for it”, I would go for the most girly cut imaginable…lucky you

Smiles, grace x

Jill

A Pixie type can be cool, depends on the shape of your face.  Certain cuts look good and some dont.

https://www.headcurve.com/hair/face-shapes/

Here’s an example.  Hopefully it will help you decide.

xo – Robyn

Anonymous

im sure it will be a good experience. im sure your not the first cd hair cut she has given. and even if it is, she’ll treat you like any other woman. good luck on your first.

Jill is completely out to my wife but really no one else. I was thinking the same thing about being readily remade to be male but part of me just wants to go as girly and feminine as possible and let the chips fall where they may but also keep a baseball hat at the ready. Thanks for all the good girly sweet thoughts and wish me luck. I think i will wear my special panties and a top underneath to make it a real feminine Jill day. I hope I don’t explode with all that feminine pretty feeling in my body.

Sweet Pink Kisses

Jill

Jill

You lucky girl, whichever style you decide i hope you will post photos.

And don’t hide your top at the salon, be brave, be bold for us.  We’re rooting for you.

Hi Joanne

Too scared to wear a top or anything openly. I am afraid I am not yet as brave as many of you are though asking for a woman’s cut at all was a big step and going through with it is also big for me. I wish I could post some pictures and hoping to somehow do that soon. Thanks everyone for all the suggestions and support. Jill is about to take a first step in to the world from her safe bedroom and perhaps become more of the cute girly girl she wants to be. The panties will feel so good!

Sweet pink kisses and soft satin hugs

Jill

Robin Snow
      Duchess

Hi Jill,

Since you are out to your wife, I am assuming she is on board with you wearing your hair more feminine.   If so, maybe she might have some suggestions.

My last haircut was over 8 months ago, just before everything shut down.  At the time I was toying with the idea of growing out my hair.  When the stylist asked me how I would like it cut I told her I wanted something which could be easily styled for whichever mode I was dressing in.  She totally got it.  If I can ever feel safe in a salon, I want to go back to her and ask for a bob.

Good luck and enjoy!

Robin

Go for it Jill. I have generally gotten the unisex cut which is short and layered and it can be easily cut so it can be combed to look both genders.  It has never gotten negative reactions

Anonymous

Jill,

I have no suggestions, but thank you for the post. I have thought about this subject and it might be in my future. You deserve a metal for bravery girl!

Kay

A layered dangly cut is so feminine. I am growing my hair to do the same but in the mean time I have a wig similar that I wear everyday.

Anonymous

Jill find a hairdresser that will style your hair so it works in both female and male mode

Anonymous

After 65 years of wearing a flattop, I finally decided it was time for a change, and I let it grow.  When it was finally long enough, I went to the stylists at Ulta for advice.  The result was what she called a “body wave” and I call a curly perm.  See my icon.  Femme, but I wear it that way full-time and I’m happy with it.

Bettylou

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?