• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Loving Southwest Florida and all the opportunities there are for girls like me.

I certainly am open to friends tips and tricks fashion advice as well as make up tips.

I love getting out and about shopping as Jill for Jill.

I have been dressing off and on for 30 years, it started when someone told me I would make a pretty woman I made a joke and said do you want to go out on a date and kind of blew it off. One day I looked in the mirror, thought he may be right and Jill was born.

Address to blend I’m completely happy if I can go about my business and nobody gives me a second glance unless of course I want a second glance.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I’m so jealous of you Floridians especially as winter creep in here in the northeast.

Rose
      Lady

Welcome to CDH, Jillian.

Anonymous

Hi Jillian and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Anonymous

2016_introductions new members: Jillian Johnson original post: 

Loving Southwest Florida and all the opportunities there are for girls like me.

I certainly am open to friends tips and tricks fashion advice as well as make up tips.

I love getting out and about shopping as Jill for Jill.

I have been dressing off and on for 30 years, it started when someone told me I would make a pretty woman I made a joke and said do you want to go out on a date and kind of blew it off. One day I looked in the mirror, thought he may be right and Jill was born.

Address to blend I’m completely happy if I can go about my business and nobody gives me a second glance unless of course I want a second glance.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?