Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hey all! Joined site 9/21/20, thought I’d give it a try. Anyways, lifelong gal here since 9 or 10ish ,okay almost lifetime. Been in and out of various sites over the years and have always enjoyed touching base with other sisters and admirers. Still not yet a girl about town as wife doesn’t allow that, but great fully allows my time in house. I guess its a good trade off!?

One thing I can say is that I’ve always enjoyed my feminine self and always enjoy My Susan time when I can which has become more and more as I’ve aged. Hmmmm? probably something to do with less testosterone levels?

Anyways nice to meet all. SusanVZ

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Susan!

Anonymous

TY

Anonymous

Hi Susan,

Welcome to CDH. It is nice to meet you.

Kay

Hi Susan,

Welcome to CDH.  It’s nice to meet you.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Susan   welcome your now here and surrounded by so many all enjoying the love and passion of womenhood. Talk to many of theses beautiful ladies who love  offering advice and encouragement. To help you learn and to express your inner feelings. Become the lady you always of being and at a place of full understanding. Happy you have joined us enjoy your stay
      Stephanie 🌹

Hello and welcome!

Welcome SusanVZ!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?