Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello – I’m Adrienne and joined CDH yesterday … I’m 67, retired and live in the UK … I’m trying to learn how to navigate around this site … most people seem to have photos to upload, but I havn’t got anything yet … I am starting to get some new outfits, hopefully a maxi skirt tomorrow in town … hope to hear from you … Adrienne xx.

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Adrienne. I hope you find this site as helpful as I have. Be careful though, it can be addictive :). Love your name to btw. 😉

Jessica

Anonymous

Hello Jessica … many thanks for your kind welcome … great photos on your pages … I envy your legs … I chose my femme surname as I love the Isle of Skye in the Hebrides …
        Adrienne xx.

Anonymous

Me too. I have been there a few times. Love it there.

Anonymous

Hello Jessica … thats a great coincidence … I have been to Skye three times so far, but not since my 20s … I am planning a Trans Cuillin Odyssey and am researching all sorts of things about the (mainly southern) half of Skye … there is a very good You-tube channel you should see called ‘Living the Skye Life’ … with about 14 episodes … a young couple + dog ‘Jack Spaniels’ who moved there last autumn …
            Adrienne xx.

Anonymous

Awesome.  I will have to check it out.  Thanks

Good morning sunshine
      Welcome to the family ! Indeed this site is addictive and so many rabbit holes but enjoy yourself it’s been fun for me anyway
      sincerely jeffie

Anonymous

Hello Jeffie … thanks for your message … I look forward to learning how to use the site …
        Adrienne xx.

Yeah nobody warned me but be careful you can really jump down some rabbit holes or get lost in all the Ritter act but it’s been fun so enjoy yourself have a nice day Jeffy

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Adrienne,and welcome. So glad you found us, due make yourself at home and enjoy all that’s offered here.

Sherri

Anonymous

Hello Sherri … many thanks for your welcome … I look forward to working out how to navigate this site …
        Adrienne xx.

Welcome to CDH Adrienne! It’s a fun place to be!

Anonymous

Hello Lisa … thanks for your kind welcome … I share your love of retro and glamour … and enjoy watching old films with my wife …
        Adrienne xx.

Hi Adrienne, welcome to the wonderful CDH! I’m in the UK too and retired, in my mid 60s. There are quite a few Brits on here, as I’m finding out. I’m in south east England, whereabouts are you located?

Love

Helen xx

Anonymous

Hello Helen … thanks for your welcome … you are my third UK contact … I live near Hereford … your heritage work sounds interesting … I went to Ypres when I was 10 and my great uncle was sadly killed near there in WW1 …
        Adrienne xx.

Welcome to the group. I know you will find loads of love and support here.

Love,

Tommie

Anonymous

Hello Tommie … thanks for your welcome … lovely photos on your pages … and wonderful nails … I hope to experiment with mine some time soon …
        Adrienne xx.

Hi Adrienne
      Welcome to CdH from another UK girl living in the South West
      Mature secret crossdresser been crossdressing since my teens love wearing panties or thong and a skirt.
      Purged many times but the urge and desire never goes away.
      Enjoy the site.
      Love
      Helena

Anonymous

Hello Helena … thanks for your kind welcome … you are the second person from near me in the UK … I have been to your area a couple of times and it is very beautiful part of the world …
        Adrienne xx.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Adrienne

welcome , it’s wonderful that you have joined our family. We’re always happy to help our new girls and offer our advice and tips and were here to chat  about anything you have on your mind. Sharing experiences is so helpful and fun to explore more as you get comfortable with being here. Very nice meeting you and look forward to seeing you here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hello Stephanie … thanks for your warm welcome … your photos show a great range and are very impressive … great outfits …
        Adrienne xx.

Hi Adrienne welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser too I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on I’m still in the closet to my wife, I’m a UK girl too I’m in Shropshire, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you, there are lots of girls on here from beginner’s to full time girls who dress 👗 24/7 we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Anonymous

Hello Rozalyn
        Thanks for your welcome … you’re the first person I’ve come across near me in the UK … I like your photo in the white dress with flowers …
        Adrienne xx.

Your welcome Adrienne, and thanks for the compliment i try my best to look as feminine as i can,

I hope you are keeping well and i would love to chat again soon X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Adrienne, welcome to our sisterhood. You’re going to love it here. I’ve been here for just over two years and have found all the girls here asupportive, caring bunch. We’re all willing to help if we can. You can PM me anytime. Have a great day girl. ❤️

Anonymous

Hello Trish
        Thanks for your kind welcome … I love the idea of a ‘sisterhood’ … you have nearly 50 photos on your pages … so impressive … I plan to upload my first next month, including a couple with my ‘girls’ …
        Adrienne xx.

Trish White
          Baroness

Thank you for your kind comment too Adrienne, it was very kind of you. I’ll look forward to seeing your pics when you post them. Oh, you should join our over 50 group too.

Trish 💖

Hi Adrienne.  Welcome to CDH.  One thing we all love to do is look at photos of each other dressed. I would love to see your photo if you care to post one.  I recently traded several texts with a nice lady from Kent  named Helen.  Thanks for joining CDH.

Kerri

Anonymous

Hello Kerri
        Thanks for your welcome … you have some good photos … I’m envious of your legs … mine are too muscular, so my photos (next month) will show boots and a long skirt …
        Adrienne xx.

Hi Adrienne! I like the sound of your new outfits, and I am looking forward to my first shopping adventure. I don’t have a picture up yet … but I hope to get there once I build a little confidence and summon the courage. I am so impressed with how excellent and put-together all the women here are … and how sincere everyone is with a desire to help newbies (like me). Anyway, welcome!

Arora

Anonymous

Hello Arora
        Thanks for your welcome … I love your name … I’ve found shops are more more used to male customers now, so it is very relaxing exploring the rails … two skirts today and one pink jacket … I now need a wig and boots before getting some photos to upload … I’m gradually getting the hang of this site, but any tips you have would be greatly appreciated.
        Adrienne xx.

Hi Adrienne,

Welcome to CDH.  Enjoy shopping for some new outfits.  Good luck with the sizing

Alice

Anonymous

Hello Alice
        Thanks for your welcome … two skirts today … the blue one will fit after I lose another two inches round the middle … in my home gym.
        Adrienne xx

Hi Adrienne,

Good luck losing the inches working out in your home gym.  And enjoy your new skirts.

Alice

Hi Adrienne,

This place should be rechristened Senior Cross Dresser Heaven! (I was going to say Older Cross Dresser Heaven but that’s OCDH, best not to go there)

Welcome from one Old Girl to another.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Anonymous

Hello Wanda
        Thanks for your welcome … love your wall phrase, ‘choose kindness and laugh often’ … my birthday is also Jan 24.
        Adrienne xx.

Sarah Car
      Lady

Welcome to CDH , I know you will find this site useful and helpfully , I know I did , looking for to a few pics after your shopping excursion

Anonymous

Hello Sarah … thanks for your welcome … you are the fourth UK person to contact me … I am pleased your wife supports you … mine does too, but sadly is not too well now, so as I am her f/t carer I joined CDH to help me cope with so many new challenges … I like your two photos … and also plan to wear long skirts to begin with … I plan to have some photos by the end of April …
        Adrienne xx.

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH. I hope you will enjoy your visits!

Anonymous

Hello Stephanie … thanks for your welcome … I like the notion of a ‘sisterhood’ which you mention … I also think you have some great wigs on your photo page … I plan to order one in April, and then will be able to post some photos …
        Adrienne xx.

Anonymous

Hello Gabriella … thanks for your welcome … I love your profile comment about ‘fashion v style’ … and over 50 photos which I will enjoy looking at more closely when I have time … I plan to post my first photos next month …
        Adrienne xx.

Hi Adrienne nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Well girlfriend there is a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so look around and ask many questions of these wonderful ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road they are on.. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Adrienne as she travels down her own girly path in life.. Now girlfriend as for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away from you..So once again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Adrienne,

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Anonymous

Hello Terri … thanks for your welcome … I love your photos of your nails … they are really something special …
        Adrienne xx.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome

Anonymous

Hello Liara … thanks for your welcome … I love your name and also the great range of photos you have posted … I plan to upload my first next month … I hope your wife will be supportive for you …
        Adrienne xx.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Adrienne,

Welcome to CDH!

💕Lara

Anonymous

Hello Lara … thanks for your welcome … I like your photos … I’m planning to upload my first next month … a bit more shopping to do first …
        Adrienne xx.

Lara Muir
          Baroness - Annual

Enjoy picking out outfits, and shoes! It’s so fun isn’t it?

Hugs,

💕Lara

Anonymous

Hello Lara … locally my town is very limited as many retail outlets have closed in the past year … so I have yet to find a good shoe shop for my size … the one and only wig shop has closed … but I did spot an intriguing accessory shop today with amazing hats on display … I have always imagined having a photo-shoot wearing different hats and so have now decided to visit this shop (Hat Trick) to buy one for my first outing next month … which is when I plan to upload my first photos … I expect to be quite safe as I will have my two ‘girls’ with me to provide security … I am hoping they will attract most of the attention as they are both beautiful specimens (they will not be CD) …
            Also in town today I met three elderly people (from Cambridge) who asked for directions … I made the time to help them locate a couple of places and walked with them (two had mobility problems) for ten minutes … in that short time I realised that I actually really enjoyed being a ‘tourist guide’ and imagined repeating the idea whilst CD … I had never given this possibility any thought before but it might actually work for me … time will tell …
            Adrienne xx.

Lara Muir
            Baroness - Annual

Hi Adrienne,

I’m sorry to hear that that your local shopping has become so limited.
            I hope that you enjoy yourself on your outing with your girls!

I look forward to hearing about it!

💕Lara

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?