• This topic has 22 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone just wanted to ask after my own very short experience on CDH  does using CDH make you even more drawn to being a girl because it certainly has for me I can’t stop thinking about it . It’s been an amazing experience already I’ve chatted to some lovely people and already made one very special friend I think she knows who she is 😉❤️ Would love to hear your thoughts. Zoe xx

Yes girl you’ve been hit by the pink mist. Embrace it. ❤️😘

oh honey, same here:)

the site, the wonderful conversations have awaken so many past experiences i had somewhat forgotten, rekindled so many long held interests (garter belts!! boy shorts!! stripper shoes!!).

most of all, it’s opened new exciting possibilities.  am planning a pro transformation now, something i never seriously considered in the past.

great to have you here as a sexy friend!

Anonymous

I has happened to me too.  Since I joined CDH I have been in a permanent pink mist!👠

I feel exactly the same.I joined almost a year ago and am rarely off the site.I check in several times a day.It makes me feel more like a girl too,especially when I interact with all the wonderful members.

Anonymous

This must be the “pink fogs” they mention on this site; it can’t be bad, ’cause it feels so
        GOOD! (It does take up much of your time, though).

I have meet two others here, which lead to a third and I have been going out more often than before. Really all I’ve ever wanted was to have a few CD friends to hang out with and now that is happening. I  take care of my face and shaving my legs and under arms. So yes this site will bring out the girl in you. My supportive So say’s I’m more girly than her.

K Swim
      Lady

My interest in dressing didn’t really change at all. I just enjoy reading the stories and adding my own experience in the forums.

Anonymous

Zoe. Yes! I am at different times a developing adolescent girl and at times a naive but evolving woman. I make it through my make day, though surrounded by many attractive women. It has become very easy to not cross lines – I just look at their shoes and try and determine what type of bra they are wearing. Discretely, of course.

Love ya!

k

Anonymous

Zoe, much the same for me; I think being able to talk about it results in a big attitude adjustment. I find myself thinking like a girl, and I have this compulsion to shop (something I avoided, previously).

Anonymous

BettyLou. We are on the same page. I hated shopping in my past life, but so love it now.

k

Aoife
      Lady

I think it got me thinking about it even more, maybe even too much, but that made it all come out which ultimately was a good thing!

I have been hit more and more by the pink mist and started to fill more relaxed within my self since joining up here

I’ve only been a member for a month.

I enjoy seeing everyones photos, reading the articles and interacting via the forums; I haven’t the time and opportunity to use the chat facilities a lot.

The main plus for me is that I no longer feel isolated and alone. Also I’ve found I that I’ve got a clearer perspective on my crossdressing, a feeling that things are slotting into place 🙂

Anonymous

Most definitely Zoe.  I spend a lot of time on CDH and the interaction with the other girls, forums and articles definitely creates the desire in me to pursue my femme self more than ever.  We also realize we are not alone and have the support of everyone here.  Yes, CDH has stirred the girl within and she is here to stay.

Yes and I just joined. Wow.

Anonymous

I would have to say yes I have been so very different in a lot of ways I am a nicer person and I am looking forward to being the woman I was supposed to be definitely CDH has helped jasminejeffries enjoy her life and can’t wait to see what the future holds

Hi Zoe,

I joined this site almost two years ago and the change in my life during that time is unbelievable!! Up until that point many of the things I have since achieved were only dreams. I have met lots of lovely girls, some of whom have become very personal friends, which is something very special. The thing about CDH is it’s very empowering, it encourages you to become that girl you always wanted to be. I am a different person to the one that signed up here two years ago and I can only thank CDH for that!

Robin Snow
      Duchess

I absolutely love reading everyone’s stories.  I find them so empowering.  Because of CDH I find that I am stepping out of my comfort zone more and more letting the woman inside me out.

Anonymous

CDH has connected me to who I am and always have been.

I find it incredibly supportive and reassuring that there are so many people with a story so similar to my own.

There are lots of differences too – an amazing diversity which means that the umbrella term cross dresser doesn’t really cover all of us.

The biggest takeaway I have is that I want to be myself and realise my potential as far as U can, in as full-on a way as possible.

Not only to celebrate my differences, but to live them and put them to good use.

Love Laura

Home is in my wife’s arms.
      CDH is my home away from home.

-Hugs for all

Anonymous

Autumn that’s so beautiful 😘

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

CDH confirms for me something I have known for years, and that is that part of me, call it an extension of my personality, is female.

Information in the pre internet days was very sparse.  One could do research in libraries, only to find out that we were called “transvestites,” and we were suffering from some form of gender dysphoria, gender confusion in simpler terms.  Great, just what I needed to find out, something was wrong with me.  Tri-ESS existed in the early days and is still with us today.  In fact, my support group here in Atlanta is a chapter of Tri-ESS.  However, communications with Tri-ESS was via U.S. mail only or possibly voice telephone calls back in those days.

CDH gives me access to many girls, that are just like me, in love with being a female.

So, I would say, to answer the question directly, yes, CDH does make me feel much more feminine and more drawn to all the lovely beautiful ladies on CDH and all things feminine.

Such a liberating feeling, to finally be out in the open!

My balance now, and for the last couple of years, has been three days a week female and the remainder of the week in boy mode.  CDH does not seem to have made me want to increase my female time, but it has made me feel more feminine in some ways.

Hugs from Peggy Sue in Atlanta.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?