Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Jessica
      Lady

Hey all you pretty ladies-

Here’s a question.

Does anyone else journal? I am been journaling in the mornings for many many years and it really helps me to

• organize my thoughts
      • organize my feelings when they are big and scary
      • organize my day
      • feel human again

I have noticed though that when I journal I am 100% she/her. Then when I go out into the day I sort of have to compromise and the she/her gets covered up a little.

Does anyone else notice the same trend?

Jessie

Anonymous

A written record for me would result in evidence to be used against me………….no writing of any kind.  I’ll live in my fantasy in my mind, in my home, and I have no fear of ‘finding’ anything I may dream about, or what I’ve been doing………….

Good though it works for you……….

Mikki

Jessica
        Lady

Mikki-
        We all have different journeys. Thanks for responding.

Jessie

Until now I had never even thought about doing this. I may look into. My mind flies all over the place. This could beca awesome way to focus on things or activate my imagination further.

Jessica
        Lady

Max-
        I hope it helps you. I just use Google drive to create a doc titled journal (the year). Then I put the date and go to town. I hope it works for you.

Jessica-

Thank you very much! I have a MS Word on my phn and my my tablet. Just in case I start on my phn all my files transfer to the tablet. But I have to sign in to keep them linked. I will have to give this a try soon.

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

I started a blog as a way to put all my thoughts into one place – its a journal, historical record, ponder place and observation area for all my inner things … its a bit mixed up but its mine.

I have found it to be therapeutic to organise my thoughts and put them in some semblance of a logical narrative  – luckily for me my partner is supportive of my fem side and is involved in many of the posts.

I have made the blog public so as others my see my history and hopefully benefit from my experiences, both positives and also not to make the same errors  !

I post a bit erratically, only when I have time and inclination – or something catches my eye and starts the little grey cells working.

http://www.dawn-wyvern.blogspot.com

hugs

Dawn

Jessica
        Lady

Dawn-
        I’ve thought of doing that too. Thanks for posting your site. I’m going to go and have a look. I have found the writing of it down to help me as well.

Jessie

Molly
        Duchess

Dawn;

Your link here seems to need to be changed to https://dawn-wyvern.blogspot.com   The www on the front is causing at chrome to fail.

Molly

Anonymous

You have written for a large number of souls on this site…………..my worry is about some of my fantasy thinking…………..that would be tantamount to Mikki walking the plank !!!

Mikki

Jessica
      Lady

Me too.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?