• This topic has 14 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Okay……..

I replied to a post on ” personal crossdressing stories” which was quite upsetting…ok

If you have not come across me here ( should I re- phrase that??)….I don’t suffer fools and I don’t lie….. why do either???

Tonight I went for a stroll around my town…basic info….black lacy bra and panties, forms, t-shirt, detailed black tights, orange ankle boots, black furry parka, black scarf and bobble hat with silver glitter and chestnut wig…mask and entirely NO MAKE UP…

so into town, leisurely 40 minute walk, lots of lovely windows ( mostly with my reflection….haha) and the few people I met, a couple of hello’s…on the street before I got home….two cars passed, a ” hello darlin” and a wolf whistle…

did I like it, no……I LOVED IT it !!!

sometimes ladies, it’s ok out there!!

Love to all, grace 💋💋

Grace

LOVE IT!! 💋

You ROCK Grace!!

xo – Robyn ❤️

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Grace, Heck Yes, Absolutely have to love it when going out in public and passing!!!!!

A few days ago I went shopping for new winter snow boots (yup, we have lots already).  I was wearing my ladies red puffer winter jacket, ladies ugg boots, jeans, light pink/coral face mask, ladies black infinity scarf and my very long natural hair was hanging outside of my jacket.  A very nice young man asked if I needed any help.  I told him I was looking for snow boots.  He told me “the ladies boots are at the end of the aisle”.  Well that made my day and he made a sale!!!!

Stay safe, stay healthy, All the Very Best,

Hugs, Krista

Anonymous

Krista honey…isn’t it a lovely feeling to get a bit of recognition for putting in the effort!!!…. incidentally, I have seen your beautiful garden snow picture….so what do you carry as a snack in case you come across….a moose???

Stay warm darling…….grace ❤️

LOVE this! Thanks for posting.

Anonymous

Hi Grace judging by your profile picture I’m not surprised you got wolf whistled, any way sometimes it’s good to walk. I must try it one day anyhow well done you, you deserve to be noticed.

Love Sarah xx

It does take a conscious effort to see the good at times, and other times the good practically jumps out and slaps you in the face!

Anonymous

Well that come as no surprise to me Grace, and well deserved too. So glad you had that beautiful moment to treasure. Jealous, hell yes.

But seriously I find am elated if someone throws something at me, at least they have noticed me, and if they whistled at me, they seriously need an optician, but normally the white stick or guide dogs give them away, well you got to take what you can get.

I am happy for you sweetie, yeah our Grace is hot.

Anonymous

Amanda

Thanks honey…..don’t dare put yourself down, anyone meets you, they are LUCKY…..but that ” too tiny” mobile phone pocket you are gifted with when you buy a handbag….ideal for a few biscuits in case I bump into guide dogs ( pun intended)….or Two poo’s…..

huggs, grace xx

Anonymous

[postquote quote=409884]
      Christ, Stephanie never mentioned 2poos was a guide dog, I take my hat off  to Stephanie I had no idea she was hanging on running along side 2poos chasing squirrels Grace.

Hang on there is two pockets in a hand bag big enough for dogs biscuits?. Well your never to old to learn new things.

Anonymous

Wolf whistle? Werewolves of London? Be careful out there!

Anonymous

THINK POSITIVE. yes this virus sucks, its only as bad as you make it. go for a walk like grace did. get out of the house and get some air up your skirt. feel the wind in your hair. this is the best time to get out for all you closeted cds. you have a mask and not many people around. not like they are going to notice you anyway. and if they do you might get a good comment or 2. it dont matter if you pass or not. people are not checking you over with a magnifing glass. for all us cds that like to go out in public, this mask is cramping our style. we are out there to be seen and to show people cds are people too. with the help of grace and me cds will survive.

Hi Grace you pretty girlfriend you deserve every Wolf Whistle you get so proud of you getting to go out and be seen as the woman you are in your heart  congrats girlfriend big hugs.

Stephanie 💋💋

Hi Grace,

You had a great outing!  And deserve the wolf whistle .

Hugs,

Alice

Anonymous

Love those wolf whistles? As for me, I’m addicted to them!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?