- Yes love them
- No don't like them
- Never tried one
- April 30, 2021 at 1:28 pm #485946Amanda BurtonParticipantRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 29Replies: 1385Has thanked: 8548 timesBeen thanked: 5426 times
Well it appears this year that jumpsuits are the among the returning fashion. Personally I have never worn one, and I don’t much like them either. But hey I am sure many girls obviously like them and wear them. So are you a jumpsuit girl or not?
- This topic was modified 1 week ago by Samantha Roarke. Reason: Looks like a poll to me!
- May 3, 2021 at 12:31 am #487019Cherry SinclairLadyRegistered On: May 3, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 8 times
- May 2, 2021 at 5:17 pm #486916Quinetta HarrisLadyRegistered On: January 9, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 11Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 30 times
I recently bought a sexy jumpsuit that I wear to bed that has an open tie and snap fastening back. I love it but it is hard to close all the snaps. So I guess I have to primarily wear it if I am ever in bed with a lover ;). Plus I plain on buying casual jumpsuits to wear out and about. I was told that it helps slim down the look of us plus size gals
- May 3, 2021 at 1:00 am #487021
- May 2, 2021 at 1:05 pm #486819
- May 2, 2021 at 7:36 am #486725stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 152Replies: 2065Has thanked: 3297 timesBeen thanked: 9584 times
- May 1, 2021 at 6:34 pm #486508
- May 1, 2021 at 5:26 pm #486489LeaLadyRegistered On: March 23, 2016Topics: 62Replies: 209Has thanked: 218 timesBeen thanked: 786 times
- May 1, 2021 at 5:19 pm #486484LeslieLadyRegistered On: September 14, 2020Topics: 17Replies: 192Has thanked: 1589 timesBeen thanked: 869 times
I don’t know that I would wear one. But I have to admit that last year when I voted in the primary election there was a young lady, she was very tall about my height (around 6’ +) in a yellow print jumpsuit (not that I was looking or lusting after the outfit hehe), just saying she looked stunning.
But there is now a long string of things I’ve said I wouldn’t do that have either have been done or I am about to do! If I found the right one?
- This reply was modified 1 week ago by Leslie.
- May 1, 2021 at 5:20 am #486237Michelle JamisonLadyRegistered On: November 29, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 7 times
Would have to say I am a fan. Have yet to purchase one, but with the longer wider legs and right heels, can be slmming and present a very nice sillouette. Not sure where I would wear it, but that won’t stop me from shopping for the perfect one!!💕
- May 1, 2021 at 5:10 am #486232Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 445Has thanked: 366 timesBeen thanked: 1915 times
Even though I don’t own one, I’ve been actively trying to find the perfect jumpsuit. I’ve seen some that are well tailored for the office, but most I’ve seen are wide leg, which I am not a fan of.
As well, majority are back zip, and well, when nature calls it will be quite the challenge to get the jumpsuit undone to go. I’ve seen some that are front do ups, but wide leg.
- May 1, 2021 at 3:20 am #486198Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 32Replies: 889Has thanked: 8999 timesBeen thanked: 3900 times
I haven’t tried them, but I have seen some that looked quite lovely, the only problem is the complications of using the restroom, so, not for me
- This reply was modified 1 week ago by Regine Rich. Reason: spelling
- May 1, 2021 at 2:56 am #486187Carolyn KayLadyRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 18Replies: 240Has thanked: 1213 timesBeen thanked: 1145 times
- April 30, 2021 at 4:16 pm #486033Kelly AnnDuchessRegistered On: November 7, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 39Has thanked: 37 timesBeen thanked: 291 times
I l❤ve my jumpsuits
I have a few my favourite is my off the shoulder cape jumpsuit with my black sling back heels
I also have a nice black and white off the shoulder which I love wearing my trainers with
I also have a couple off short jumpsuits which I love wearing in the summer months
So Amanda I’m a big fan of jumpsuits
- April 30, 2021 at 3:56 pm #486022Gabriela RomaniManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 11, 2021Topics: 84Replies: 165Has thanked: 125 timesBeen thanked: 787 times
Maybe adding a “None of the above” would be a good addition to the possible answers.
I have some I own wear and like. Others that I wouldn’t wear for any reason. They can be cute, they can be horrible.
What is true is that all is good unless you have to use the restroom… not much more complicated than wearing a formal gown and maybe needing a friend to make sure the dress doesn’t drag on the bathroom floor.
Anyway, depends… (Well, if you were wearing depends maybe you won’t even need to go to the bathroom!) Ha!
(Note: to those not in the USA Depends is a brand of products for incontinence… or plainly adult diapers)
- April 30, 2021 at 3:52 pm #486021DonnaLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 56Replies: 545Has thanked: 3875 timesBeen thanked: 2162 times
Amanda would those cat suits be consider a jumpsuit some say yes others say no. If so like to change my vote to a yes.
- April 30, 2021 at 4:06 pm #486028
- April 30, 2021 at 2:56 pm #486002PY MarshallDuchessRegistered On: July 21, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 362Has thanked: 1572 timesBeen thanked: 1099 times
Hi Amanda, yes the” boss “has treated me to 2 ,in years prior to our ill health. Happily we are both on the mend and i love to try them on , they are so sexy ,but it has to be briefly. My love of craft beer and red wine at 69 bodes well with a mini skirt and no knickers and a close proximity to a toilet. Pyxx.
- April 30, 2021 at 2:34 pm #485998KristaDuchessRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 8Replies: 569Has thanked: 1509 timesBeen thanked: 2535 times
Hi Amanda, I can honestly say this is one piece of femme wear that I don’t own. I did have the male version of jumpsuits (overalls) at one time and I recall not being particularly fond of them. I do have coveralls for working in messy jobs (which I don’t too much of anymore). I suppose they could be quite attractive with the right material and style but then they wouldn’t be very practical for parachuting, now would they? I had to google images of jumpsuits. Hmmmm. Take care, All the Best, oh and have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Krista.
- April 30, 2021 at 2:47 pm #485999
- April 30, 2021 at 2:25 pm #485992Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 65Replies: 1350Has thanked: 4823 timesBeen thanked: 7385 times
- May 1, 2021 at 4:14 pm #486451
- May 1, 2021 at 1:29 pm #486409
- April 30, 2021 at 2:52 pm #486001Amanda BurtonBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 29Replies: 1385Has thanked: 8548 timesBeen thanked: 5426 times
- April 30, 2021 at 3:47 pm #486016Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 65Replies: 1350Has thanked: 4823 timesBeen thanked: 7385 times
- April 30, 2021 at 2:13 pm #485989Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 47Replies: 1552Has thanked: 5567 timesBeen thanked: 3510 times
- April 30, 2021 at 3:01 pm #486005
- April 30, 2021 at 2:08 pm #485985
- April 30, 2021 at 2:03 pm #485982Heather JamesonDuchessRegistered On: April 1, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 516Has thanked: 894 timesBeen thanked: 1886 times
I have a couple of nice ones and a lingerie piece but they are inconvenient to wear out. If you have to use the washroom you are pretty much stripping. I do love them but highly inconvenient
- April 30, 2021 at 2:09 pm #485986
- April 30, 2021 at 1:55 pm #485974
- April 30, 2021 at 1:42 pm #485960DonnaLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 56Replies: 545Has thanked: 3875 timesBeen thanked: 2162 times
No jumpsuits but rompers yes
- April 30, 2021 at 1:53 pm #485971Amanda BurtonBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 29Replies: 1385Has thanked: 8548 timesBeen thanked: 5426 times
Well that’s nearly a jumpsuit then Donna
- April 30, 2021 at 1:32 pm #485950SutekinaLadyRegistered On: January 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 80Has thanked: 1283 timesBeen thanked: 246 times
- April 30, 2021 at 1:39 pm #485959
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.