• This topic has 50 replies, 23 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Nancy.
Viewing 26 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Well it appears this year that jumpsuits are the among the returning fashion. Personally I have never worn one, and I don’t much like them either. But hey I am sure many girls obviously like them and wear them. So are you a jumpsuit girl or not?

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by Samantha Roarke. Reason: Looks like a poll to me!
      Sutekina
      Lady

Absolutely love them and have many pairs. Everything from active (unitards) to sheer (lingerie). Some with mesh legs.

Anonymous

Lovely Sutekina

Anonymous

No jumpsuits but rompers yes

Anonymous

Well that’s nearly a jumpsuit then Donna

Anonymous

they are close but not close enough

SteffieC
      Duchess

t 6 feet tall, most jumpsuits are too short in the torso area from the crotch to the shoulder for me, so No

Anonymous

I have a couple of nice ones and a lingerie piece but they are inconvenient to wear out. If you have to use the washroom you are pretty much stripping. I do love them but highly inconvenient

Anonymous

Very good point Heather.

Hi Amanda,

I have several jumpsuits.

Alice

I’ve worn rompers but not a full jumpsuit. I also moved this to the polling area of the forum.

Thanks, SR

Anonymous

Thanks Samantha

Anonymous

Amanda..

I have two romper suits, they are lovely and cool and loose to wear….

Never worn a jumpsuit….I imagine the parachute is irritating…..

Grace😂😂

Anonymous

Ha ha, yeah you little tinker, I wondered how long it would take either yourself or Stephanie to come up with that joke. Mine you could be a new fashion craze accessory for cliff top walkers.

Anonymous

Trouble is…fell off the cliff…pulled the ripcord….bloody makeup everywhere!!!!!

Anonymous

I did that the other day, coat guards were inundated with reports of a
            large dummy that had been discarded on the beach

Anonymous

I was lucky….I had all my kitkats in my reserve shute…phew!!!

😂😂😂

Anonymous

Wow you get two?

Hi Grace,

Better put those kitcats in the fridge so they’ll stop melting.

Enjoy,

Alice

Anonymous

Not half as irritating as jumping out of an aeroplane without one…

Hi Grace,

It’s not the parachute.  It’s the landing that hurts.

Alice

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Amanda, I can honestly say this is one piece of femme wear that I don’t own.  I did have the male version of jumpsuits (overalls) at one time and I recall not being particularly fond of them. I do have coveralls for working in messy jobs (which I don’t too much of anymore).  I suppose they could be quite attractive with the right material and style but then they wouldn’t be very practical for parachuting, now would they?  I had to google images of jumpsuits.   Hmmmm.   Take care, All the Best, oh and have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

Hi Krista not the parachute type you tease.

Hi Amanda, yes the” boss “has treated me to 2 ,in years prior to our ill health. Happily we are both on the mend and i love to try them on , they are so sexy ,but it has to be briefly. My love of craft beer and red wine at 69 bodes well with a mini skirt and no knickers and a close proximity to a toilet. Pyxx.

Anonymous

PY you crack me up, now I need a Tena.

Anonymous

Oh PY….

reminds me of a Kenny Everett sketch…he walked into a mens toilet dressed as Spiderman…stood in front of the urinal….reached down….AND NO ZIPPER!!!!!……PANIC..haha…

now that IS a jumpsuit….xx

Anonymous

Amanda would those cat suits be consider a jumpsuit some say yes others say no. If so like to change my vote to a yes.

Anonymous

They are close but not close enough.
        No

Anonymous

Maybe adding a “None of the above” would be a good addition to the possible answers.

I have some I own wear and like. Others that I wouldn’t wear for any reason. They can be cute, they can be horrible.

What is true is that all is good unless you have to use the restroom… not much more complicated than wearing a formal gown and maybe needing a friend to make sure the dress doesn’t drag on the bathroom floor.

Anyway, depends… (Well, if you were wearing depends maybe you won’t even need to go to the bathroom!) Ha!

(Note: to those not in the USA Depends is a brand of products for incontinence… or plainly adult diapers)

Anonymous

Hi Amanda

I l❤ve my jumpsuits

I have a few my favourite is my off the shoulder cape jumpsuit with my black sling back heels

I also have a nice black and white off the shoulder which I love wearing my trainers with

I also have a couple off short jumpsuits which I love wearing in the summer months

So Amanda I’m a big fan of jumpsuits

L❤ve

Kelly💋Ann

💋☘💋

Terri
        Duchess

I love them. I have a few of them and feel very comfortable in them.

Anonymous

What no leopard print?

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

I had to answer no, I don’t like them. I am a bigger girl and I just have not found one that look nice on me. Also, there is the issue using the restroom, way to much to remove.

I haven’t tried them, but I have seen some that looked quite lovely, the only problem is the complications of using the restroom, so, not for me
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Regine Kelly. Reason: spelling

Even though I don’t own one, I’ve been actively trying to find the perfect jumpsuit.  I’ve seen some that are well tailored for the office, but most I’ve seen are wide leg, which I am not a fan of.

As well, majority are back zip, and well, when nature calls it will be quite the challenge to get the jumpsuit undone to go.  I’ve seen some that are front do ups, but wide leg.

Search continues.

Michelle Jamison
      Ambassador - Editor

Would have to say I am a fan.  Have yet to purchase one, but with the longer wider legs and right heels, can be slmming and present a very nice sillouette.  Not sure where I would wear it, but that won’t stop me from shopping for the perfect one!!💕

Leslie
      Lady

I don’t know that I would wear one. But I have to admit that last year when I voted in the primary election there was a young lady, she was very tall about my height (around 6’ +) in a yellow print jumpsuit (not that I was looking or lusting after the outfit hehe), just saying she looked stunning.
      But there is now a long string of things I’ve said I wouldn’t do that have either have been done or I am about to do! If I found the right one?
      Leslie

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Leslie.
      Lea
      Lady

I love them!  The only complaint is that some make the guy jewels stamd out. I wear a one-piece swimsuit as shapewear. Problem solved!

love them have 4jumpsuits and 6 rompers for summertime fun donna

Anonymous

When was in naughty corner was made to wear a jumpsuit was hot pink had my name and number on it lol.

😁

I recently bought a sexy jumpsuit that I wear to bed that has an open tie and snap fastening back. I love it but it is hard to close all the snaps. So I guess I have to primarily wear it if I am ever in bed with a lover ;). Plus I plain on buying casual jumpsuits to wear out and about. I was told that it helps slim down the look of us plus size gals

Anonymous

“Quinetta” What a beautiful name sweetie.

I absolutely love jumpsuitsi own 6 of them. I find them extremely comfortable and relaxing when i am lounging on the deck.thank you

Anonymous

Welcome Cherry, gosh 6 jumpsuits, you really do love them sweetie. Amanda xx

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I’m pretty long in the torso…

I have tried them in the past and they tend to slice me in half starting at the crotch…(camel toe from hell)

They make the ass look great if you want to show the cheeks off…

But they hurt to sit down in.

xoxo

Rayna

kim dones
      Lady

Sad to say it zipped in the back had a accident tring to un zip

Anonymous

As I’m an old broad I remember them from the 80’s the last time they were fashionable. They’re OK until you needs the loo then you have to completely undress.

Not practical at all.

Jenny

Nancy
      Lady

I don’t have a jumpsuit, but did try a romper. It’s super cute, but I just can’t wear it. My torso is too long for this style of clothing. I have the same problem with one piece swimsuits. Where do other tall girls here find things that fit a long torso???

N. Birel

Anonymous

That’s definitely a
      no then Stephanie?

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

I second that, legs = absolutely no.

/kt

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?