Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi all, just passing along a great day.  Woke up and had coffee with my wife still in my cami , panties and satin robe  Then went on a wonderful mountain bike ride. Came home put on some fem gardening attire, boyshort panties and sportsbra worked in the garden for a few hours.  Pink fog hit, so time to shower and do a complete shave and lots of moisturizer.  Feeling great and smooth all over.  put on my short t shirt nightie, no panties and a pair of dangle earrings went outside to have a smoke and feel the breeze ( in all the right places).  My wife came around the corner and not even batting an eye said “hi stephanie your looking cute” Always melts my heart when she calls me stephanie and I consider it a great day when she shows support like that.

Hoping great days for all the sisters here

Hi Stephaniewy congrats girlfriend as the same with my wife she comments on Stephanie looking cute and sometimes he he sexy yea just makes the heart race with joy .. Dont forget to repay the comments hugs girlfriend..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Stephanie, yes it is always so great to hear a supportive, sexy lovingly comments from my wife.  Glad your wife shows the same support.. feels good to be a lucky one dont you think.

Yes it feels wonderful as wife says sometime its fun to have a girlfriend to chat with and i feel the same ..

Stephanie

Lol, smiling ear to ear. Isn’t it wonderful when you have someone to share your gender self with? Treat her special because she, well, is.

Stephanie –

How wonderful for you.

Recently my wife has suggested that I have a Suzanne day.  It is nice being able to spend the day dressed with her and she always says I look pretty.  She has helped me with my make up as I’m still learning how to do that.  A few months ago that would not have happened.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Suzanne sounds like a wonderful day. It is so great to  have support

I’m so jealous of you ladies that have wives that not only tolerate your Crossdressing but encourage it! Treasure those fantastic accepting wives.

Congratulations on having a very understanding and supportive wife Stephaniewy.  My wife was comfortable with Requal, but due a change in family circumstances, she has now become a little apprehensive when Requal is around.

Stephaniewy, we need to go mountain biking the next time I am in northern Colorado/southern Wyoming.  Maybe out at Curt Gowdy.  I’m dying to get out!  Maybe this summer.

…I did buy a cute pink cycle kit, just in case I want to try MTB dressed up.  Not sure I’m ready to try that in Wyo though!  🙂

Hugs!

~Philma

Philma ty for the response it would be great to have a like minded bicyclist friend.  I think the pink would be ok, on the trails at least.

Steph, it so nice being called ‘cute.’ I know that I am decades past that as a reality, but my wife still strokes my ego by telling me I am pretty and cute.

Isn’t it fun having a partner in life that love the real YOU?

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Thanks for sharing.

lucky you are

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?