Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone! Starting to admit my everlasting desires… longing for affection and acceptance..

Closetted since youth and survived two marriages.. I am now faced witg “who am I” & who do I choose to be…

As Ellen says in her sign-off: “any way”

Cheers!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Catherine,Β  welcome, your now part of a wonderful place to express yourself to who you would love to be. That lady deep inside and with the company of many caring and understanding gals who can help you with everything from dressing to makeup and all in between. So start enjoying all that we have and in a community that really supports and accepting for everyone. Very nice to meet you and have a wonderful journey ahead.

Stephanie 🌹

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Like Stephanie said, you’re amoung friends here. I joined this site early this year, and was very apprehensive and getting registered here, and talking about myself, but this has truly been the best thing I could of done for Amy.

Though we are all a bit different, there are many similarities in our stories, and we all love to dress up.

Explore, and get to know some us here, and that where ever you are in the broad spectrum, you will find acceptance here.

Amy

Anonymous

Thinking about you sweetie. This is a real heaven and haven for us. You are not alone. You can let your hair down here πŸ™‚

Hugs…Meryl

I can definitely understand the apprehension. When I decided that I was going to take that first step and buy some panties, my heart was in my throat the entire time. I was so scared walking in to the store to buy them. I knew there was no other way. I had to face people. I thought I might find ridicule and judgment. I thought I would say they were for my wife if the cashier asked.

As I got to the women’s clothes though I felt Toni coming out. I went to the panties but I marveled at all the pretty clothes that someday soon I would trying on. I hope I find a friend to go with me when that time comes but even if I don’t Toni’s got this.

As I set my panties on the counter the cashier girls eyes got big and she beamed a huge accepting smile at me, at Toni. She knew. Definitely. I had 5 different panties each in three different sizes. She made small talk with me and I think she would have asked or started talking to me about them had there not been a huge line behind me.

Be bold girl, you may find acceptance out there.

Anonymous

Welcome along, enjoy the ride.

welcome catherine,

I know how you feel but we are who we are.I still struggle sometimes,but I have found so much joy in being feminine.Its definitely an eye opening experience It really gives you a different view point on the feminine world.
      Being a woman is a lot of work and you find out how tough women are.

Its all worth it I love the cloths and makeup and just being gurly.
      Even If I wanted to stop I don’t think I could.

Enjoy
      patty

Welcome Catherine!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?