Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Had to go through airport security today for a work trip. As I was placing my bag and shoes on the rollers the TSA agent politely told me that I needed to zip up my pants. My fly had been down for who knows how long. And my pink K&L panties may or may not have been visible.

The strange thing about it is that I felt no embarrassment. My first thought was ‘well that went well’. He didn’t make a scene. Didn’t even react. So if he did see my panties, it was no big deal. I actually walked away feeling pretty good.

It was definitely a bit of a confidence booster.

Anonymous

Thanks for posting that story! I would have been so embarrassed! I do wear thongs through TSA all the time. One time my wife made me wear my cage through security and I had TSA pre check.. but they only had 1 line! I almost had a panic attack because I think the X-ray machine will pick up what i was wearing. Luckily as i approached the front TSA said pre check go to the metal detector and the relieved I had was unreal!

That’s funny, I have wanted to wear my cage while traveling but am not pre check. I would certainly have a lump in my throat telling a TSA agent “It’s my chastity cage”.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Fun story.

Hugs, Liara

I just had the potentially embarrassing moment tonight. I was wearing an older thong that is a bit stretched out under my skirt. Tomorrow is garbage collection day so I was moving the bin out to the curb. As I was pulling it along the narrow path I felt something wrap around my ankles. I thought it was a weed or vine so I looked down to see my hot pink panties! OH NO! They had completely fallen off without warning. Fortunately there was no one around and it was dark. I discretely reached down and scooped them up and finished putting the bin at the curb. I calmly went back inside and threw the offending cloth in the rag basket.

What the heck, I think I’ll go commando for the rest of the night. Hehe!

😲

Beth

Anonymous

The old saying don’t get caught  with your pants down Now be don’t get caught with panties down around ankles.

Know everytime at the store and bending down for something on bottom shelf always giving some kind of peek of thong string . Usually ask a nice gentlemen to get that for me. But none were around at the time.

Donna

Its not unusual for us at our courthouse ,while screening customers,both male and female,to inform the customer that their zipper is down.Having said that when we encounter a female customer with a gravity induced zipper,we<both of us are males>will find an agreeable female clerk to pass on that message.

I had an occasion recently where someone made a comment that I scarred them for life. I was bent down working in a cabinet with my ample bottom sticking up. I didn’t think much about it as I wear a tucked in T-shirt under my untucked work shirt. The following morning when I was preparing to step into my jeans, I noticed I could see right thru the seat of them. Not really a rip, more like the fabric was worn. I was wearing my Bubblegum Pink K&L panties the day previously. I guess I should be more aware. Well, at least they weren’t the pink floral K&L panties.

Alana

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Alana Teal.

If you recall a couple weeks ago I posted about discovering the threadbare seat in a pair of my jeans. At that time I was wearing bubblegum pink K&L panties. I commented on how at least I wasn’t wearing pink flowery panties. Well, today it happened. I got home from work and after a few minutes my wife told me to turn around and she’s looking at my back side, you know, the part I sit on. I thought perhaps I had sat on something and had a stain or something on the seat of my jeans, because certainly I took the previous jeans out of circulation.

Nope, I guess I didn’t. She said they were ripped and she could see my panties. This time they were the hot pink flowery K&L satin panties. I don’t think anyone else noticed. Nothing was said. Were they noticed? People seem to be so absorbed in themselves that they don’t see stuff right in front of them. Or is it just not that shocking to see pink flowery panties through a pair of ripped jeans? In my work environment the maturity level is such that I’m sure that I would have been called out if they were seen. I guess I will not know for now.

I’m gonna go throw those jeans in the rubbish bin right now.

Alana

I had a similar incident at school i was wearing my pink panties and my tee had riden up my singlet was a little holey (lincoln park still got it 😅) and a girl who was previously hostile came up to me and quietly said i can see your undies. I instantly turned red and ran. She was not a nice person to me before that day but ended up a good friend afterwards.

I told my friends about Cerys a few weeks ago. Apparently, it was no surprise as a few weeks before, we were camping and I was helping my friend with their awning. As I reached up, my underwear was clearly on display… They didn’t mention it, until I came out to them 🙂

Cerys

rhonda
      Lady

After reading your story and other comments the moral of this story is beware of pink panties

Wardrobe malfunctions can be embarrassing, funny, and exciting at the same time.

I was out shopping one day in male mode. I went to Victoria’s Secret to buy some nylon stockings. As I always do, I was wearing panties, slip, and bra under my male clothes. When I got to the checkout counter the gal seemed fixated on staring at my chest. This seemed a little odd to me because I wasn’t wearing my breast forms. As she went to the register to complete my purchase I looked down and realized the top button on my shirt was undone and my bra was showing. My secret was out so no sense in buttoning my shirt now and trying to hide it. She gave me my change and smiled at me and said “Have a wonderful day” I smiled back and proudly walked out the door carrying my little pink bag.

I don’t think I could ever have done this purposely but the fact that it happened was an exciting experience.

Anonymous

Once after a few beers, I was going to show a friend the Moon in reply to a smart ass comment and forgot I had pink panties on.

I showed a little more than intended. 😂

This just must be the trip for showing it all…
      On my return trip I was sitting at a bar eating nachos and drinking a martini. I reached behind me to scratch my back and discovered my shirt had ridden up, my pants had slipped down a pit, and about three inches of my pink floral K&L panties were visible. I can only assume they had been showing since I sat down, which had been about 15 minutes.
      But again, I wasn’t embarrassed. And my first thought was ‘I guess everyone knows now so…who cares?!’

Here’s to being me and being out!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?