Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So a few months ago I had seen a video online (done really well too mind you) of a crossdresser marrying himself. Ok, yeah it sounds weird, and duh it’s not legal, but the thought hit me then and has festered since.

I’m never going to deny I love being Jessica, when I’m her I’m more confident, more energetic, more fun. While I can’t be Jessica 24/7 (yeah days I wish I could, and days I don’t) the idea that video posed intrigued me. I don’t have either the drive, nor the passion to get married for real (the friend zone is strong within me) and since I’ve been looking for a way to be fem even when I don’t feel like being fully fem, the idea hit me again. Why not marry my male and female selves together?

It would be perfect since my life is a holy mess and I’d rather not drag someone else into it for reals, both my male and female selves have lived together for so long already, and since I’d get a simple ring (nothing flashy and something that will fit my finger) it works to keep my fem side with me all the time.

What does everyone think?

Anonymous

That is a very interesting idea, just keep in mind that the ring will likely deter any would be partners if you manage to escape the friend zone curse.

This isn’t what you asked but I realized I might like to remarry my wife but as Abbie this time.

Yeah, that thought had crossed my mind. Though as I’m not interested in finding anyone due to how things in my life have gone for me the last few years, I don’t see it being too much of annissue. But granted it is always something to keep in mind.

Plus I did some research, if the friend zone would ever leave me (though like the force, it is strong within me), I could just say it’s a promise ring (since it wouldn’t be flashy or anything).

Hi Jessica,

Enjoy your trip to Las Vegas!

Alice

I’m too broke for Vegas. Besides this wouldn’t be anything legal at all, more of a symbolic sorta thing.

For some reason my thoughts went straight to the forbidden marriage in Braveheart.

No, I won’t yell “FREEDOM” but I’ll think it quietly to myself……

I’ve heard of that part, but I haven’t seen it myself.

Interesting proposition. I guess I would have to have a garment made that was half tuxedo and half wedding dress. I would get to have both a bachelor party and a wedding shower . Tuxedos are kind of cool but to tell you the truth I really just want the wedding dress. Too bad our alter egos (or true self depending upon your point of view) are not free to marry who they will separate from one another. With my luck my husband I would probably run away with my wife.

That would be interesting, though for me since both my male and female selves have been together for so long, I wouldn’t feel comfortable with someone else. Plus the whole my life is a holy mess ideal, really doesn’t make me feel like I need to drag another person into my own private hell.

Plus as much as I don’t care for traditional weddings (I’m not a huge fan of ceremonies), I wouldn’t mind wearing a wedding dress just once.

HI Jessica I am not sure she even likes me never mind marry me after all I kept her in the dark, pretended she did not exist. I even threw out her cloths to prove she did not exist. I would lucky if we could remain friends.

Luv Stephanie

I’m sure she still does, I did the same thing to Jessica and she still loves me.

Thought I’d give everyone an update.

She said yes!

That’s great honey. Now it’s time for all the wedding plans. Congrats on being featured.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?