• This topic has 8 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      J J
      Lady

Nothing special, but I had a nice day out which included a walk on the beach. (see photo on my personal page.)

It was a beautiful fall day so I showered and put on a sun dress to show off my freshly waxed legs. There were a few people around, but surprisingly quiet for a Sunday. That is why I love the beach in fall and winter, most people just don’t go to the beach this time of year. I enjoyed the sun and watched the waves, and just enjoyed the day fully en femme. On my way home I stopped and did a little shopping and tried on a cute new dress so I just had to buy it. I walk around the crowded shopping center and never noticed a single glance so just walked around and took my time out in public.

…and the world keeps on spinning. The holidays are a good time to be out en femme, so I hope some of you get out and enjoy yourselves.

Hi JJ,

Dress looks good on you and your legs are beautiful.

Hugs,

Michelle

JJ –

What a lovely way to spend the day.  I love the beach (lakes, streams or rivers), it is so relaxing.  Very happy for you that you got to do that.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Thats what I love the most about dressing. Just being another person but female. Love just doing normal things while dressed. Thank you for invoking some very good memories.

Julie
      Lady

Nice sweetie.

this fall i enjoyed a similar day.  I live by a lake with a beach.  I had gone to mall and bought a short white lose sun dress.  I bought a strapless bra and did some panty shopping.   That day of shopping I went with a girl I am best friends with.  She wishes I cross dressed and was more gay.  I wore, green womens lu lu lemon yoga pants, lu lu lemon thong, a sweatshirt that was lose and a bra with small boobs….  This was first time wearing bra to mall, only done it in lake beach.

I was trying on sun dresses at Macy’s.  I had started to pull over my head and the dressing room door opened, are sales lady was handing me another dress.  my panties and bra are exposed.  She says sorry I say its okay thanks and she closed door.  very normal.

I bought three sun dresses… we then went to victorias to buy a matching bra and panty for the special day.  It was lace and thong bottoms.

we went back to my house.  I went upstairs to shower and change… I shaved my legs, chest, cock, face.

I had a holloween long hair wig and a winter hat.

I got dressed in white short sundress, bra and thong, and hat and wig…. I thought I looked sexy in the mirror but my friend was true test… I walk out nervous… I smile and spin… she just stares I say what?  its bad…. she says no you are super hot…..

She asks if I ready for park and beach… I say as ready as ever.  I put on sandals and we went…. I felt I got some looks …… two guys looked me up and down……

I hope you had fun on your day… you made me remember my first…. so liberating… so sexy…

J J
      Lady

[postquote quote=698182]
      Yes, liberating is a good word to use. I was just out and about and no one noticed or cared. It just eases the mind so we can do as we people, which is so liberating. I just hope others here can benefit from our experiences and find the courage to be, and enjoy themselves.

Such a lovely way to spend a day and feel so good about yourself

Anonymous

Sounds like a lovely way to spend a late fall or early winter afternoon!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?