Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Happy Saturday!!!

I had some new outfits, new hair colours and combinations…i needed some new pics…..but i had this overwhelming need for a takeaway. Now grace does takeaway rarely, like every total eclipse!!!

but i really fancied a Hawaiian pizza…i thought about it all afternoon, so i gave in ( i had run out of peanut butter kitkats!!! ). and it was ordered…so on to the photo shoot….gosh, the pictures came out great…my god im gorgeous happy with them… so as i was putting the camera away…

Knock at the door…i swear i never thought twice. Have a look at my private photos…its virtually the yellow ensemble !!!

I’m into the hall and door open…it could have been anyone!!!…pizza guy puts box on the step, retreats and i gave him the cash and thanked him…. picked pizza up and closed door…into kitchen, and then it hit me…i started laughing until i cried….

Girls….i am out of control…and i just don’t care anymore…..just thought you might be amused…

Grace xx

Anonymous

Grace that sounds like something I would do.

Kathleen xxxxx 💋❤💋❤💋❤

Anonymous

Grace why after reading this do I feel that you rather ENJOYED suprising the pizza delivery guy. 😳

I suspect that if he’s been in that job for any length of time nothing surprises him now. 🥱

Feeling like pizza now 🍕🍕

Diana

Yes, very amused Grace- you consistently crack me up!🤗😘

Anonymous

Grace confident and content you obviously looked as good as your pictures, You will have to give him a signed photo next time.

Love Sarah

xx

Anonymous

Thanks Sarah…signed photo for pizza discount..mmmmm

Anonymous

Be a bigger discount with your phone number on the back. ?

Anonymous

Hi Grace,

As Mr Spock would say: “Fascinating!” And I’m wondering whether this was the first time for Grace to open her front door to a stranger. Asking because I did the same this past Wednesday. In the past, I’ve pretended to not be home when the doorbell rings; but that time, I answered, in all of my St Patrick’s Day finery, and even conversed with the gentleman who wanted to sell me a home security system (I declined).

Perhaps we’ve both gone off the deep end, Grace…or are we just free, at last?

Hugs,
      Bettylou

Anonymous

Bettylou..

Like I say…I never thought twice…I opened the door like anyone would….. it’s my house….live with it

Free at last…I would like to think so…(whisper…..Ziggy, mummy is out of control, she needs a hot chocolate!!).

Smiles.   Grace xx

Grace you are a gem and that’s not a problem for you just being the girl that you are that’s priceless very amusing tho as much as me going out to talk to a neighbor in my bow top flats he he that was funny also ..💋💋💖💖

Stephanie

Anonymous

OMG.

I was chatting to this woman, I’m in the middle of nowhere waiting for a bus… she said ” Grace, my neighbour wears pink and also….look at her bow top flats!!!!….

Stephanie…..was that you????

Hysterical grace xx

Sounds right but maybe a few miles apart he he  sure wish to be closer I know we could get into some jack trouble ha ha lol..

Stephanie 💋💋💖💖🤣🤣

Hi Gracie,

thats such a fun story But nothing to be concerned about as you look absolutely beautiful and passable and The yellow dress is gorgeous.

I think you just knocked the pizza guys socks off with such a pretty lady getting pizza.

Hugs Patty

Anonymous

Patty…

Four words.

I love you girl !!!!

You are one in a million, Grace, Love you girl💕💕
      Hugs, Regi💕

Anonymous

Beautiful Regi….

gosh, imagine TWO of me…scary, haha….

love you xx

You are simply adorable, I am so gifted to have you in my life
          Hugs, Regi💕

Krista
      Duchess

The Happiest Saturday to You as well Grace,

I enjoyed your pics (couldn’t leave without making a few comments).

Going to the door dressed; I have to admit I have forgotten a few times that I was dressed. Mostly we get Amazon delivery people coming to the door.  Sometimes they drop and dash but a few times they ring the door bell, so I answer it. Most packages are for my wife, but she uses the guy spelling of her name so delivery people are usually confused when I answer the door.

Hawaiian pizza, I had that for supper last night.  My wife is not a pizza fan so I grilled some chicken for her and made some sautéed mushrooms and onions for her as well.  She only took a little bit of the mush/onions so I added the majority of it to the top of my pizza.  Well that was a wonderful idea; very tasty.  Tonight I will be making her some salmon and I might as well sauté some more mushrooms and onions (I have a lot leftover and grocery shopping is Monday morning).

Thanks for sharing your pizza guy story, yes, I very much enjoyed it. Have a great rest of the weekend. Big Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

Krista…

The older I get, the more I think that pizza bases are just recepticles for left overs… because they work!!!

Hi Gorgeous Grace,

Enjoy your Hawaiian pizza!

Alice

Anonymous

Honey…

Aloha au iā ʻoe, e Alice.

Smiles

Ooo, that had to be fun! I only get the mail carrier to my door and she is the one who coaxed me to come out so I can’t surprise her. I absolutely adore that yellow dress, wow. Unfortunately I couldn’t wear that, with my middle I would look like a lemon.

Love

Beth

Anonymous

Well my little gorgeous princess, love the yellow outfit, the colour is definitely you. Running out of kit – Kats that has to be absolutely awful, you poor sweetie,although it does explain the care free sugar rush moment opening the door to the pizza person. I had a Indian takeaway last night, a Chicken Korma, well not such a takeaway more a click and collection by oneself from the local,went down a treat anyway. 

We went out for pizza tonight, it was fab. The Sangria they had though was to die for… or at least to fall down after. Funny thing about good sangria, you never feel it until you stand up and see the world spin around.

You probably set that guys world spinning!

Bridgette

Ohhh, Grace? The Pizza boy? The shame!

Polly still loves you…

Katey Doe
      Lady

HI Grace,

Sounds like you had a happy moment, that moment that not only made you smile but made you laugh. Hugs Katey

Anonymous

Thank you, you are sweet

..extra pineapple plus a drizzle of cayenne…. perfect.   xx

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?