Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I do not want to offend any one mostly I do not want to offend the gender I most identify with. What are just some of the ways we can work on before we go out just shopping for cute clothes. Some of us will not pass as woman but still want. What you want pretty cute cloths that fit for a good price

I need to work on the whole list. Lol But not to pass or be accepted. Just because I want to. I accept myself and that’s the most important thing.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

My pick was ” just relax ” but others on the list could apply. Getting by the nervousness and the anxieties of worrying about what others may think or how they may be looking at you. Most of our worries come from our own fears and our self conscience and that’s what we need to overcome. Not just shopping but every interaction when out. Self confidence is so important and I hope in time I’ll find mine and can share in the experiences that others do enjoy.

Stephanie 🌹

IsabelB
      Lady

What Stephanie said!

More or less word for word what I was thinking…

Anonymous

Hi, it is mind blowing to go out in public as a woman, I find I should not look at people to see if they are looking at me. My first of 2 options was improving my make up and be convincing as Sandra, my next option was relaxing. this important as it makes you walk with confidence and face the world.

I definitely need makeup work and then I need a good wig .

After that relaxing would help me and self confidence.

Patty.

Anonymous

I was out the other day and stopped at Target.  I was paying for my items and the cashier said I just love the color of your lipstick.    Acceptance is wonderful.   That simple compliment made me feel soooo good. And sooo girlie

Gwenn Liefde
      Baroness

Dear Stephanie,

As a GG, I personally like to make sure my hair is done nicely and got my makeup on. I find that when trying on clothing, you want to have your entire look put together and that includes hair and makeup. It allows you to get a better sense if something suits you and your sense of style. Plus, makes you feel emotionally better.  When I go without hair and makeup done, I find that I am not as happy and am less emotionally in the mood to shop.

I also like to go with a sense of what I need. I usually take stock of what I have and think about what I need to complete my wardrobe or to add to it.

Last thing, I also try to wear the following…my favorite best fitting/lifting bra, a spaghetti strap tank top under my shirt, a body shaper (not an overly tight one, just enough to smooth lumps and bumps) and a cute pair of flats.  I do this because it helps to try things on when you are at your best and on the off chance you need help getting zipped up or something gets stuck (not likely to happen but I did save a friend a time or two, hehehe) you are modestly covered.

In regards to being a CD going shopping, I’d also add, try to be as casual about it as you can be. Own who you are and show it. If there is something you’d like to try on, ask a person who works there, if it’s okay to use the fitting room that corresponds with your gender identity (so I would think being in full femme dress would help the situation).  Hope that helps.

-Gwenn

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Dear Genetic Girls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?