• This topic has 12 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi ladies.  Just curious, when you’re dressed up, are you thinking male with women’s clothing?  Or are you thinking I’m a woman in women’s clothing?  Does the term CD’ing apply to both states?   Z

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Feeling like a woman in woman’s clothes for sure . After  much of my life in drab and just now experiencing with the  love of dressing . When   I feel and look the part I truly appreciate   a total sense of someone total different outside though being the same inside. Looking like a lady in dress  is the same in both cases but for  myself I truly feel feminine and that what  makes it so special. 🌹

HI Zoe, this is an interesting one, my answer to your question is male with woman clothing. I say this because, in truth, I don’t know how a woman ‘feels’, probably the real answer is, I feel like me. The inner feeling of warmth and comfort I get when dressed is something I don’t feel at other times, and as my crossdressing progresses, and my understanding of who I am grows so does the inner feelings. I don’t know if this makes me feel like a woman, but it certainly makes me feel like the person I want to be.

Andrea xx

I wish i felt like a woman in womans clothing. I certainly feel feminine though.

Being gender fluid, I don’t always feel fully feminine, but when I do, I want to be, act and do everything feminine. Not sure if that is what women feel. I’ve been trying to find out from women how they feel when dressed up, and see how it compares.

I used to make a lot of assumptions about women and the reasons they dressed up. I thought it was for social expectations or to make an impression or to attract a mate. Now that I know that it’s to feel very much the way I feel when I’m dressed has me re-thinking exactly how much I am woman when I’m in femme mind.

When dressed, I am a woman – all the way!

Anonymous

Zoe, I feel like the woman I see in front of me when dressed up. I agree with the other comments from Andrea and Lorie, not sure what women feel like they dress up, but I feel like the person that I become when dressed as a female.

I feel like a man dressing like a woman, for the reason that I don’t feel like another person when I dress. I love who I am and really enjoy being a guy. But when I dress it feels like I am just expressing myself in a different way and getting more in touch with the sensual side of me. Maybe one day my thoughts will change about that but for right now I don’t think I could have only one. I enjoy being a manly outdoorsman as well as pretty and pampered 🙂 hope this helped lol

Many different levels to this

Man forced to dress and reluctant

Man forced to dress pretending to be reluctant

etc

I probably vary and feel 2-3 different male and femme ways. Today I feel neutral but in a positive way

Important thing is that there is no one answer that’s correct or incorrect.

Hugs to all

Anonymous

Hi.  Love your thoughts.  Keep them coming.  I watched a psychologist define a CD’er as someone who wears woman’s clothing but does not identity themselves as a woman.   As for me, I feel like a woman when dressed up.   I wonder  if this psychologist would categorize me as a CD’er or something else?   Z

ps.  Anyone see the Academy Awards last night.  Any of the dresses or gowns stand out?

Dotty Doo
      Lady

I am a woman discovering her new body and presence. I love going out in a great outfit and just feeling confident,  not allowing doubt or fear.

Anonymous

I picked a male in women’s clothing as when I am dressed up now I only have the panties and bra that makes me feel girly inside. Which feels wonderful but to feel like a full women I would like the wig and make up and girl jeans and heels this would be complete. In my mind fully dressed would be the ultimate. I always have the desire when I see cute ladies dressed or going through a store and walking by the ladies products from makeup to clothes to even ladies sanitary products bring a smile to my face.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?