Viewing 31 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Do you have a preference for lip gloss or lipstick?

My choice is lip gloss in pink tones. Yours?

Debbie Lynn,

Pink lip gloss – Nice choice!

I split between lipstick and lip gloss. I will add that I just got Haus Le Riot by Lady Gaga. Color is red, high shine. It is a shame to hide it behind my mask!

Hi Debbie nice to meet you and im a red lipstick kind of girl just love reds  all shades ..

Stephanie Bass

I like both but I love the process and motions of putting on lipstick. Uncap the stick, twist it until enough is out, carefully trace my top lip and then my bottom lip, blot. I enjoy many of the motions unique to femininity. Shaving my legs, sliding on stockings, fastening the garters, sliding my foot into sexy pumps, reaching behind me to clasp/unclasp my bra…

I love red but at my age, and for everyday wear, a muted shade.

Oh Gabi, so with you about loving the process of being a girl! My turn on is when I gently glide my painted toes into a pair of high heels 👠 it’s so girly! Love, Debbie Lynn

Leslie
        Lady

Love,

I am 75 and it is bright red lipstick all the way. Why bother with anything else?

HUGS,

Leslie

Anonymous

Gabi L. Got me all worked up with her descriptions…

I messsged her to chat further.

I use lip gloss all day, they are in every car all over the house.

Lip sticks; have many, many…love my Reds, dark ones too! I don’t know of many pieces of makeup that say more about being a sexy female than Red lips. Like Abi L. , the process of application is exciting as well

Dr.T.J.

L

Hi T.J. girl after my own heart just love my reds he he .

Stephanie

I have not done my lips yet, but that and my nails are among the top symbols of femme for me.

I really want my lips to pop so I’m thinking lip gloss.  That, of course, though needs to sit on top of some lovely lipstick and my personal choice is either a red or a pink (is fuchsia too much?)

Love Rachel

Hi Rachel nice to meet you and your color of lips have to fit your outfit so if Fuchsia is a choice then go for it girl pinks to reds we all have to have pretty lips only problem sooo many choices he he ..

Stephanie Bass

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Debbie, I have to lean towards lip gloss.  It’s just so…. well, glossy.  Love the way it just makes the lips ‘pop’.  Though I do have a couple of lovely pink shades I have to say – The redder, the better! A variation of the Cold War attitude:  “Better Dead Than (No) Red”. Lol.  Ruby red, candy  apple red, cherry red, fire engine red, …….  red red red.💄

I should mix it up a bit I guess. 😁

Stevie

Oh Stevie you hit iy on the head girlfriend ” Better dead than no RED thats it in a nut shell he he big hugs girlfriend..💋💋

Stephanie

Stevie Steiner
          Managing Ambassador

I knew you would understand that girlfriend!! Red is beautiful, main colour in our flag up here 😉.

Now I’m wondering if the younger ones even remember the Cold War….

Stevie

Anonymous

I voted lipstick, although I have used both. My favorite brand of lipstick is from RealHer.

Don’t need the gloss darling, Debbie! But…

Oh, the lips have to be as obvious as possible! Make everyone else want to kiss them!

Kisses xxx Polly

Anonymous

Hello Debbie.

Lipstick all the way…didn’t even have to think about this one…pinks and reds, but I will try anything….

Scarlett, duchess of Rimmel xxx

Anonymous

Grace,

Do you use purples?

Anonymous

Chloe…” run the show”, ” under my spell” and ” crystal mauve”

…Rimmel x

Lipstick addict here, though I do also have a few glosses mainly for occasional use as a topper.

Full confession – as a New Year’s resolution last year I pledged to wear a different lipstick every day from my collection until I had to start repeating.  It began on January 1st 2020 and ended on March 13th – a total of 73 days.  That’s when I recognized my addiction 🙂   Pretty comprehensive colour palette from favourite Reds/Berries to Mauves, Pinks, and Nudes.  Mood seems to govern what gets selected, but equally often, what gets selected establishes my mood!

Should have begun with “Hi, I’m Marcellette and I have a lipstick problem!”

Hi Marcellette Its never a problem a girl can never have enough for every occasion and trip out so we have a little ways to go to be a problem he he ..

Stephanie Bass

Oh Marcellette! This sounds so fun….different colour each day for 73 days! Thanks for sharing that wonderful idea! I think I need to purchase more colours! Hugs, Debbie Lynn

… and of course Marcelette, you must have a different outfit to go with each of those shades….. lol

Love both and dont step out of the house without my lipstick in my purse. Pink and reds are my favorite colors too and feel like a magnet for kissing which I love to do in it.

Hi Deborah! So enjoyed your comments and fun to know I’m not the only girl that likes to kiss with lip color on! So sexy and fun! Hugs, Debbie Lynn

Definitely lipstick and LOVE the new matte colors!!

Anonymous

I think it has to be lipstick because of the colours and effect and …it’s kind-of exclusively feminine. (But, not anymore! haha!!) 😉

Thanks!

ChloeC
      Duchess

I used to use lip stick for a while, but I now  prefer lip gloss as my lips tend to get dry and I like the feel and the look.

Chloe! Oh yes the feel of gloss being applied is so yummmmmmy. Hugs, Debbie Lynn

Lipstick, lip gloss or a combination of the two? I can swing both ways (naturally) but I prefer the lasting effect of a goood long stay lipstick.

I have a chocolate flavour lipstick and a couple of fruity ones.

The sweeter the lips the sweeter the kiss…..Sal X X

Emily
      Lady

Had to go with lipstick on this. I love all shades and colors. I have a couple that blend well with my natural color so I can wear them everyday and nobody knows but me.  I have used lip gloss in the past, but not recently.
      I did make the mistake once of applying a dark red lipstick early in the day. When I left for work, I forgot to take it off along with a bit of eyeshadow. My supervisor looked at me and asked “are you wearing eyeshadow?” I tried to deny it but he insisted that I was. Then someone else asked “are you wearing lipstick?” That one I was able to attribute to a colored lip balm, albeit not very convincingly. I quickly removed both. Did I mention I was working inside a state prison at the time and that the second person who asked was an inmate? It wasn’t long before the entire prison population knew and was giving me funny looks. I also got a couple winks from a few. Not one of my smartest moves.

Lipstick with gloss over the top…. Isn’t that’s what lip gloss is for?

Hi Linda! That’s a wonderful question! I truly don’t know. I’m just a lip gloss girl. It makes me feel sexy. Hugs, Debbie Lynn

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Debbie, my order of preference is:  lip balm, lipstick, lip gloss.  I like lip balm because of its medication and protection qualities as my lips get chapped in our very dry weather.  Problem (or not) with lip balm is that it is usually quite transparent.  I have found one brand that does give a bit of a pink shade to it but it is certainly not a common characteristic.  And that they come in different flavors is a side benefit – nice to have sweet tasting lips.  Stay safe, Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

Hi Debbie

I do love my lipstick pinks and purples but just love my lip glosses so yes I love both

Kelly💋Ann

Katey Doe
      Lady

I actually love them both but I will say I use the gloss most.

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

I usually just apply a lipstick. However, at times I will use a lip plumper and I apply the plumper first. I let it work for a while then apply my lipstick over that. The result is a little fuller lips that do have a glossy shine.

Anonymous

I’m old school i just love my lipstick,

The bright red one is my favourite colour,

I’ve got lots of different shades of colours,

Hugs Rozalyne x

Hippie
      Lady

I did not vote, because I don’t wear make-up

I voted for lipsticks, I love a basic bright red tint. I don’t own any lipsticks or creme based lip color, as I have no make-up skills; so I wouldn’t know the best way to apply it to my lips and have it look good. The few times I’ve worn lip color, someone else has applied it for me. I’ll learn once this COVID thing is over. Last October I did buy my first lip gloss, pink. I figured it would have a greater error curve than lipstick. I liked it, but could still use a few pointers on how to apply it better.

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I have to admit that lipstick lasts longer for me.

But I like the look of a semi-wet, shiny, sparkling lip gloss.

I’m also not so keen on the FEEL of lipstick. Gloss has a lighter feel on my lips.

Rayna

Hi Rayna! Thanks for sharing your preferences. So fun! Hugs, Debbie Lynn

Leslie
      Lady

After several tries I have found out I am both an old girl and old fashioned girl and it is bright red lipsticks all the way. It is one of the sexiest feelings applying it!

HUGS,

Leslie

lip gloss could used every day

Anonymous

Another old – and old school girl who prefers lipstick. I tried my wife’s gloss, but it didn’t work for me.

With thin lips need something to make then stand out so the natural and darker shades just do not work. I currently have an orange that I am wearing every day and I love it. Going to have find a similar one one soon.

I like lip gloss but they just don’t last and redoing my lips over and over again is going to get expensive so I just use them to add some shine.

Warm hugs

Rowena 👩🏻‍🦳

Due to having to wear face masks inside and outside I’ve been enjoying wearing pink lip gloss at work 👍 as I’m the only one who knows I’m wearing it and nobody can see itlol

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I simply love lipstick. It is so feminine.

Hugs, Liara

So agree with you Liara! It’s my finishing feminine touch that makes my brain mush! Hugs, Debbie Lynn

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?