Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Emily
      Lady

We are having company for dinner tonight. Long time friends who know nothing about Emily, nor would they be supportive based on previous conversations. I’m making homemade baked Mac and cheese. Wouldn’t they be surprised to learn that Emily was the one who actually prepared the meal?

It’d be tempting to have at least part of Emily there so she can hear their narrow minded attitudes. No spitting in the soup Emily 😉

Anonymous

Hi Emily……why not wait until they have taken big mouthfuls of your delicious Mac cheese……..then tell them about Emily…

Now that’s what I call ” breaking the ice”…………

are you up to date with the ” Heimlich maneuver”…..

Love, grace xx

Hello Emily

I would say to them. Hope you enjoyed your wonderful dinner.

Emily made it.

Hugs

Natasha 💋

Michelle
      Lady

I have had similar thoughts when I would be listening to my homophobic co-workers talking about TG people.  I thought to myself what would they say if they knew about the panties and pantyhose I was wearing under my work clothes or my toes that were painted a bright shade of red.

Anonymous

Well Emily may be you should slip away between courses and serve the desert as Emily, now that would set the evening off, what a finish.

Anonymous

they would probably say nothing. some of them are probably wear womans underwear and painted toes too. they are like you. just dont want anyone to know. something to thik about. who wore a dress or skirt first? a man or a woman? my answer would be a man. why. because he did alot of hunting and running through the woods. a skirt probably protected his privates from being slapped by branches while chasing his food. another question to think about. who said blue is for boys and pink is for girls? i love pink and im not a girl.

Becka
      Lady

Hi Emily,

I don’t mean to throw cold water on the situation, but I would proceed with caution.  If you have had previous conversations with them where they voiced displeasure at people who are anything but heterosexual, then I would say, “don’t say or do anything”.

I don’t know, they may accept things and move on, or they may be offended and do otherwise.

I don’t want to generalize here, but I think at times we want to be so accepted for who we are, we may make the wrong decisions about who we come out to.

Truth of the matter is, if someone is accepting of most anything, they will be about this.  If they are not and outwardly voice their dislike of things, they will not be okay with this.  (The idea of crossdressing, et al).  People don’t change, especially “adults”.

Be careful, and best to you!

Love and Hugs,

Rebecka

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?