Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Good morning ladies

after a decent nights rest, it’s time to work. It’s amazing waking up in a better mood. I figured I’d drop a post to say I hope everyone has a wonderful and beautiful day.

with lots of love

❤️Tonya

And you too, darling…

In fact I will wish you all the very best this particular day has to offer… but wait! There’s more… I also wish you have one most fantastic feeling of joy today! ❤️

For me… I’m going to sleep very soon 🥱😴

Bon nuit Polly 💋💋💋

Thank you and may your dreams take you to amazing places❤️💋

Anonymous

Tonya.

Good morning….

I don’t work weekends…bacon sandwiches and coffee…right now!!.

Have a great day!!

Grace x

Bacon sounds wonderful right now I started my day off with a bottle of milk, now an energy drink then sprite the rest of the day until it’s time to get a few drinks in me. Allot myself 1 day a week to drink to keep myself in check

Anonymous

Good morning Tonya, hope you have a beautiful day. Just having my friend eggs on toast, then it’s off to Tesco (nothing left in the sale department Grace 😞) still the sun 

is out, the birds are singing and spring is around the corner. Home and then into the garden to make the most of the dry day. Have a great day wherever you are girls. 

Unfortunately my day starts off in a factory… but I get to go look at a house to hopefully buy, then home to take a bath and shave. Then to decide what I should wear for the day as Tonya and off to the place I go to have some drinks and spend time with wonderful friends 🙂

Anonymous

House hunting that’s exciting, wish you well, and hope you get what your looking for. 

I hope so too is not easy, since I don’t have the best credit but I believe everything happens for a reason so if I don’t get this one there’s a better one waiting for me to find it😁

Thank you Tonya. I hope you have a wonderful day too.

– Robyn

It’s a lovely sunny day, here in the Royal Borough.

I’ve brought my sons to a skateboard park, where there are a small enough number of other, similarly aged children, all happily scooting and skateboarding in the spring sunshine, to be socially distanced.

It’s idyllic -the stuff childhood memories are made of 😎

Love Laura

Love it, my kids are getting to the age they don’t want to do much with their parents… except the youngest who wants to be attached to the hip… my oldest two are going to be 12, and 13😢 and my youngest is turning 4 soon… how they grow to quickly

My lads are 5 and 9, and my daughter is 17.

It’s an interesting spread, and they’re slowly getting used to daddy playing dress up for costume parties!

Love Laura

My kids have seen me partially dressed up as I wear leggings on a normal basis but I don’t think they saw me fully dressed. I’ve only gotten to once…

Anonymous
      Lady

Have a wonderful day Tonya! I got up too early but had a cup of coffee. I bought a new bed and need to finish sanding and staining it today. So I will be happily busy getting it ready for my new mattress coming Tuesday.

Hugs,

Sandy

I had to be up to early… work starts on Saturday for me at 4:30 am… 😴… but I only have an hour and a half left so hopefully it goes by quick… I get to go look at a house today and hopefully will be moving soon so there’s the upside to it all

Katey Doe
      Lady

Good Morning Tonya

Hope you have a great day and you smile all day. Hugs Katey

The longer I am here and the more I see from all of these great ladies I smile even more because I know I can freely be me and not fear judgment or shame and know they are right here to help in any way they can ❤️❤️☺️

may your day be full of love, laughs, and the highs only happiness can bring

I dream to one day visit Scotland… I feel I have an ancient draw to the lands… and your description paints such a beautiful image thank you so much for that… I live in a farm town in Indiana, US. It’s a pretty dreary morning here the sun hasn’t come up just yet… even if it had I’m in a factory abs couldn’t see it… so thank you so much for the vivid and breathtaking imagery to brighten my day a bit more ❤️

That’s ok thanks for the attempt ❤️☺️🥰

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?