Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi all, just joined this site. I have recently come to realize that I am TG. To make a long story short, I don’t want to transition at this time because I don’t want to destroy my marriage of 32 years, among other things. My outlet right now is enjoying CD, so I hope to find many others here who would like to share their excitement over wearing all things feminine!

Karen…..a great big HOWDY and welcome to CDH site. You will find all the girls are terrific and love to chat. If you need any info or just want to chat…..let me know….my door is always open sweeti

Lady Veronica

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Hello and welcome Karen. This is a wonderful site to which you’ll soon discover. Just being recent in the dressing I just love  doing as much possible the dress heels and of coarse those pretty underthings . So much in bringing our true feminine desires.here many a friend to be made and chats anytime. Again welcome. 🌹

Marianne
      Ambassador

Hi Karen and welcome to CDH. So many of us have come to the same insight at a time in our lifes there obligations to others make a much wanted transition impossible to perform. I have been crossdressing since my early teens, always wishing to be a girl, a female, a woman. And since five years now, I am regularly going out fully dressed as a woman. Feel free to contact me anytime.

Belated Hiya Karen!!!!
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>Love the panties in the pic!!</p>
      DO WANT, MUST HAVE!! LOL

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?