• This topic has 14 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Sometimes I still feel that “ I’m just a guy wearing a bra” Can that be enough? Limited as I am currently by my situation. Or is going to become untenable, my feminine side pushing it’s way to the surface. I long to embrace her completely but feel that it may cause too much tension. I’m waiting but for how long do I wait? The occasional dressing up isn’t enough anymore.

For each of us, the limit is different, Katie.
      My own advice, is to proceed as much as you can, keeping in mind your own mental state.
      I know it is hard, and I too wrestle with my fears, but we really do need to embrace that fear, and face it head on.
      If just the bra isn’t enough, wear some panties, use a “nude” matte lipstick, some stockings or pantyhose underdressed, a clear nail polish, even if just on your toes?
      I don’t know your situation, but every little bit helps, and many thing CAN be hidden, and still make us feel beautiful
      Hugs, and courage, Regi👍💕

Well put Regine, Katie these are my thoughts exactly and I do most that you’ve mentioned. When I can’t be full on Ashley I’m in panties bra camisole and pantyhose. I wear women’s jeans a lot. Also I do keep my toenails painted and a nice clear on my finger nails.  Light touch of mascara and eye shadow and as of late just a spritz of perfume.  I find it really helps with those urges that are in us all.  Thanks hun.

hugs

Ashley.

Anonymous

Depending on your situation maybe try to dress up and stay that way longer then normal push it as long as possible. Oh maybe buy another outfit little more daring maybe just getting use to general things always wear.  Try something different.

Hugs

Vicky

Anonymous

Hello Katie…

Looking at your profile, you say your wife is accepting within limits…sounds like patience is the key word here…first thing is to get your wife more accepting, make her more aware of your needs, but for goodness sake don’t bury her under an avalanche of demands…give her the support that she needs too, be slow and gentle and try to see things from her side…..

Will it work.???..I can’t answer that, but just don’t kill it before it grows by being too hasty….If it takes a while, so be it, but the end result is so much more important than the time it takes to get there.

…in the meantime, other girls here have already given sensible advice regarding under dressing etc….

Best wishes, grace xx

Anonymous

Well Grace that is exactly what I did at first, overwhelm her with my underdressing. To the point that she saw an empty plastic bag with the brand name on it and preceded to go on a rant and drive me back into my shell. Since then it’s as you said,go slow and gently let myself back out. 💕💋 Katie

Hi Katie That question can be only answered by you. No one else. Some rely on there SOs to make that decision for them. We all set a limit based on our individual situation. My ideal would be to take a year off, move to a cute small cottage town where everyone was accepting and supportive of each others life style. I would love to see how far this journey will take me without concerns of any restrictions. Similar to CDH but in person. There are many places like that in the USA but for most of us it is not a reality we could ever realize for so many reasons. My suggestion is too connect with someone who may be planning to go to the many week long venues planned festivals. There is nothing like waking up dressed in the clothes that feel right, getting ready for a day shopping, having your make up, nails and hair done getting ready for a girls night out. Then you can decide how far you want to take it full time all the time or simply part time looking forward to the next year where you can do it again. This lock down is coming to a end. Plan on getting involved with our community in person. You are in charge how far to take it.

Luv Stephanie

Anonymous

Hey Stephanie where you moving to Save me a spot lol💕💋 Katie

Self criticism, dissatisfaction, dysphoria, tension. These all get in the way of discovering who we are. We may not know the where all the stops are along the way, but I do think that we can learn (and unlearn) enough to make peace with the ride.

– Robyn

Anonymous

Robyn you are so right I’m in my head way too much.💕💋 Katie

Anonymous

🛍 Hi Katie, find a pace of moving forward, as Katie, that is comfortable for you and your wife.. 🌼 even if that means taking longer than you would on your own. 🦋 even if at a snails 🐌 pace, enjoy it, develop Katie, and let your wife know daily that you love her dearly 💕🧚‍♀️

Anonymous

Thanks Effie, solid advice. Hard to do sometimes but so true. 💕💋 Katie

Anonymous

Kate sweetie, the best advice is to walk before you run. You have an SO, how does she feel, what limits will she accept, how far do to see yourself going. Pressure within one’s self can be extremely stressful and depression can easily take hold. Maybe professional help either just you or as a unit together to help guide you. Its a bumpy road and sometimes lonely and we are the first people to level self criticism and doubts. Fine a level that acceptable and remain there for a while, with all lines of communication open, moving on slowly becomes more acceptable and mentally enabling to understand and accept. Small things and steps can be such a release value for the frustration we often encounter in our need to be feminine. Good luck Amanda xx

Anonymous

Thanks Amanda, I have to keep reminding myself that this is actually harder on her than it is for me. Once I came out to her and she didn’t run straight away I knew I have a chance.💕💋 Katie

Anonymous

Hi Katie,

In the beginning, just slipping into a tee shirt dress when my wife was away was “enough”; but now, I’m in a skirt or dress 5 days a week, and I still want more. I suspect we won’t know how much is “enough” until we actually get there. I let my wife set the pace by asking before doing, and it has worked quite well for me, so far. I do expect I will be stopped short of full-time girl, however.

Hugs,
      Bettylou

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?