Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

hi I am a straight guy that likes to wear women’s clothing especially intimates. Just discovered this part of me about a year ago and trying to learn and how others think about this. I really want to understand my femininity. I am married and my spouse is ok with panties but nothing more. Wish she would be supportive and share this experience with me.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kristen

Sorry to hear about your wife’s reluctance to your desires to dress but here have many who understand your passion and here to help you in every way. As your dressing is limited at least have us here to enjoy the experience of being who you are in a community that really cares about everyone . Happy to welcome you and enjoy your time with us.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Stephanie,

Thanks for your kind and warm words. I can feel that you are a beautiful person. Its ok, maybe she will come around. I am happy to have found this site. Have never shared my “secret” with anybody other than with a few ladies at lingerie stores. It has been amazing how supportive store team members and other lady customers that i have talked to have been.

As i mentioned in my introduction message i want to learn about my female side and how other girls view it and how they feel and live with it.

Kristen

Anonymous

Welcome, Kristen

I’m glad that you’re able to join us.

Although you’re relatively new to this world, it’s pretty impressive that you’ve been out shopping in lingerie stores and conversing with store employees, etc.

I hope that this site will provide you with the knowledge you seek.

Your inquisitiveness should be a welcome asset to CDH and its members.

PM anytime. 🙂

Hi Kristen, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community. I applaud the fact that you at least told your wife about some aspects of your crossdressing journey. A lot of crossdressing people are terrified of their significant others finding out and possibly ruining their relationship.  You obviously want more than panties, but be patient and you may be rewarded a little bit further down the line. After all, this is a big adjustment for a significant other to have to make All kinds of thoughts may have come rushing into her mind when you told her about the panties. Is he gay? Does he want out of the relationship? What is he not telling me? So right now you should concentrate on assuring her of your love and continued commitment! Once she is convinced that you are still in love with her then you can begin to throw subtle hints her way that you would like to go a little further with your crossdressing and she might then be a little more receptive to the idea. A subtle hint might be to admire an article of clothing in a magazine around the house or comment on some feminine attire someone on television is wearing. If you love her give her some time, but don’t give up your dream to take your crossdressing journey further. Where there is a will, there is a way! Meanwhile you are a member of CDH and have an entire online community of crossdressing people to interact with. Use it to full advantage by being active on the site and getting to know some of our fabulous members. You will never regret it! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi Kristen,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Thanks Jonni,

Being rather shy it took a lot of effort to open up to girls at the stores 🙂

Kristen

Hi Teralynn,

Wow, thanks for your wise comments. You are right on target on how the interaction went when i told her! I do love her – married for 37 years. Plan to be patient and see where things go.  She goes to visit her aging parents a couple of times a year for 3 weeks to a month. Even though i miss her when she goes it is my time to play dressing as a girl. Feel a little guilty i guess but it is my chance to express myself albeit in private.

be well,’

Kristen

Hi Kristen nice meeting you and happy your here with us girls. Im kinda in same boat im a straight guy also but have been dressing for 30 + years I came out to my wife shortly after marriage 37 years ago and she is accepting in her own ways . We visit as girls and I am happy as her hubby the best of both worlds .I cant go out as other girls venture to clubs dinner and bars as ladies I live in a small community with family really close so I get envious of these girls and super happy for them and proud that they have courage to be out and about . So this journey we are all on is wonderful and thrilling to my heart and soul . Hope things get better with wife just be careful and slow don’t push and things will get better please ask questions and join in on forums and make friends hope to see you around for a girly chat ‘

Stephanie Bass

Yep. Totally agree with your thoughts. Enjoy what you can

Anonymous

Hi Kristen

Welcome and enjoy. A great group from my limited experience, very supportive.

Averyl

👠🌹

Welcome Kristin,

One step at a time. If your wife is okay with panties, that’s a start. Maybe after awhile, she’ll let you try other things, but don’t push too hard too fast. In the meantime, we’re here as your sisters and will support you in your journey.

Lots of love, hugs, and kisses.

💕❤️💋

Hi Kristen,

Welcome to CDH. this is a awesome safe place to be

Hugs Paula

Hi Paula,

thanks for your note. Indeed that is what i am seeing. Safe place here to share thoughts and learn from loving girls.

be well,

kristen rebecca

Hello Desiree,

words of wisdom – taking it slow – that is what i am hearing. i would like to share from today. kind of funny, i have these very short cut off shorts that she lets me use at the house but does not want me to go outside with them where other people can see me. she says that she does not want our lady neighbors to see my legs and behind because they will like them. not to brag but i do have nice legs and rear. anyway my shorts were in the laundry so she let me use some of hers! although not as short and cute as mine she let me go out with them and we even went to the stores. She said they were not bad because they were not obviously women’s except for some side buttons and people probably would not notice. later at home she asked me how the pants felt and i said really good although a little big for me. then she said i could use them whenever. sorry for the long story but wanted to share it. i thought it was a small step in the right direction.

take care,

kristen rebecca

Hi Averyl,

Yes, very supportive girls. loving the site already.

kristen rebecca

hi jennifer,

thanks for your comment and agreeing.

take care,

kristen rebecca

Hi Kristen and welcome to CDH. I’m sorry for the late welcome. Is the steak to your liking madame? lol

Seriously though, the Chinese say a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. It sounds like your wife just took four big steps. That’s not an exaggeration, for her those are four different steps. And all in one day. So I agree, be patient and let her decide when and if she’s ready to take another one. Sometimes all we need is to know that the one we love is genuinely pleased with what we’ve done and isn’t going to push for more than we feel we can give to make us decide to see what happens if we take another step. As long as you make sure she knows that’s how you feel you’ll both be happy.

Anonymous

hi princess, you are in the right place,  sisters here are amazing to help and support to each other, enjoy that is all, welcome, hugs and kisses a lot Felicity

Hi Amber

I really appreciate your comments. Patience and taking the time for things to happen is what i am hearing and makes complete sense. Fun happening today, she was at the store and picked up some shorts for me. She sews a good bit and bought them to hem them up short for me (they are quite long right now). I have been thanking her so much and telling her how much i appreciate it. May not turn out as short as i would like them but does not matter – it only matter that she is doing it!

Lots of hugs,

kristen rebecca

Hi Felicity,

you are so sweet! thanks for your loving words. only wonderful girls partake here from what i am seeing.

lots of hugs,

kristen rebecca

Welcome Kristen!

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?